My C+E training diary

boltonboy:
Thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts…well informative.

It sounds like you have covered everything and all seems fine, on the test be calm and not get flustered as it certainly got me on my coupling…I have a repeat in a few weeks time!!

Good luck on Monday and I am sure you will do absolutely fine.

Thanks pal, the whole point was to make it as informative for people as I can and try and add a little humour into it as well.

I’m sure we will all find out on Monday in fact I’m intrigued myself to see the outcome and I posted the bloody thread lol

Peter Smythe:
Have a great weekend and all the best for Monday.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers Pete, it was a pleasure to meet you and to see the Riley too.

Regardless of how it goes I am glad I chose to my training with your company and glad to have had Nick as my instructor although I am sure they are all good.

Good Reading .good luck

Good luck for Monday mate

Thank you both for the well wishes.

I ve been following this from the start its makes a great read. Think everyone is rooting for you for Monday. Must say would be nice if this thread was edited once finished with all the other comments removed and made a sticky, just so people who are new to this can have a read before they start there training

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw I may have missed it but what gearbox are you learning with?

I can answer that one! It’s auto.

And even my granddaughter can drive it :open_mouth:

It’s the one on the right.

Stanny_1985:
I ve been following this from the start its makes a great read. Think everyone is rooting for you for Monday. Must say would be nice if this thread was edited once finished with all the other comments removed and made a sticky, just so people who are new to this can have a read before they start there training

I am sure we can arrange something like that if the mods deem it fit. Or depending on what the character count is see if I can update the first post with the bits that need be or request to the mods to do that. I should have added some blank posts after the first one to post the next updates, as that would have left all the other comments after the most important parts.

Peter Smythe:
I can answer that one! It’s auto.

And even my granddaughter can drive it :open_mouth:

It’s the one on the right.

That’s the one the big Jaffa.

simcor:

I am sure we can arrange something like that if the mods deem it fit. Or depending on what the character count is see if I can update the first post with the bits that need be or request to the mods to do that. I should have added some blank posts after the first one to post the next updates, as that would have left all the other comments after the most important parts.
[/quote]
Yeah I thinks it’s definitely worth a read for anyone about to start there training plus very well written

You are able to go back to your own posts at any time and edit them. So I guess you could put the whole diary on one post with a bit of judicious copy and paste.

I just thought the entire post answers so many questions that a complete newbie would have seems pointless it getting lost in the main forum

Stanny_1985:
I just thought the entire post answers so many questions that a complete newbie would have seems pointless it getting lost in the main forum

Nothing to stop Simcor from pointing people to this thread, or putting a link in his signature if he sticks around and isn’t too busy touring the globe following Billy Joel? :open_mouth:

Evil8Beezle:

Stanny_1985:

Nothing to stop Simcor from pointing people to this thread, or putting a link in his signature if he sticks around and isn’t too busy touring the globe following Billy Joel? :open_mouth:

Haha very good EB.

Lol

Peter Smythe:
You are able to go back to your own posts at any time and edit them. So I guess you could put the whole diary on one post with a bit of judicious copy and paste.

Most forums have a certain word count for each post, I will find out if I can add it all to the first post as you suggest, but it may be too much for one post, so may need to ask mods to add a few empty posts after my first one if possible.

All 4 days now combined into post number 1, also link added to my signature.

I will at some point tidy it up a little, there are still some spelling mistakes and a general tidy up when get round to it will be done.

[emoji1303]

Times your test tomorrow mate?