Must see films

I’ve got to stay in tonight.

Any must see film recommendations?

Currently downloading Sweeny Todd, but I’m open minded to any genre of film.

Ted if you haven’t seen it already funny as :wink:

I had my barnet cut by a Turkish geezer the other day, he brought out the old Sweeny Todd razor and done the shaping around my ears, those things are seriously sharp I wouldn’t fancy one across my jugular.
Anyway I’m gonna watch Shooter tonight, awesome film.

If you’re in to your 80’s and 90’s “madchester” music then “24 hour party people” is a must see. Some good background in to the bands that made that era, and as always, Steve Coogan shines.

And “Love Honor and Obey” is a great Brit “Gangster” film. Lots of lol moments and memorable quotes.

The Departed

it’s a real headfuck type of film, but fantastic :grimacing:

shuttlespanker:
The Departed

QUALITY!!! And so unpredictable. Leo is a ledge man!!!

The Blues Brothers

Inbetweeners film if you like the programmes.

8wheels:
The Blues Brothers

Inbetweeners film if you like the programmes.

“Don’t worry lads … Kitty don’t bite … not when she’s been fed”

Laughed and vomited at the same time. :slight_smile:

The Bucket List - watched it a few weeks ago, brilliant film. Especially the 3 don’ts!

Gary

shuttlespanker:
The Departed

Try Inception, brilliant, anything with Leonardo Dicapprio, shutter island as well

shuttlespanker:
The Departed

yep, one of my fave films :sunglasses:

Godfather 1 and 2
Goodfellas
Once upon a time in America
Raging bull
Taxi driver
French connection
48 hours
Police academy
Long Good Friday
■■■■■■
Rise of the foot solider
Any of the Dirty Harry films
The avengers
Iron man 1 and2
The Indiana jones films
Star Wars

looper with bruce willis is a good film and its a few yr old but gran torino with clint eastwood is a must watch film

Depends what you like I could list hundreds but don’t have much time,
The fountain - this is either THE best film I have ever seen or the worst, bit of a mind ■■■■

■■■■■■ / lock stock and 2 smoking barrels

A bit of b movie goodness is , bubba ho-tep or cockneys v zombies . Pure cheese

28 days later

The fighter

Million dollar baby will have you in tears

TT life on the edge is outstanding

Senna

The list goes on—

If you like World Rugby, then Invictus starring Morgan Freeman and Matt Damon is a must.

Ken.

My favorite film recently has been “Leon”, awesome film with a proper human interest story to it.

However, this weekend gone I got around to watching and clearing stuff on my Sky Plus and came across undoubtedly the best film I have ever seen. It’s called Dead Mans Shoes and is a low budget Brit-flick set in Derbyshire. It’s basically a story of an ex Para out for revenge. Sounds cliched I know, but trust me, if this film doesn’t make you laugh, cry and think deeply about it for days I’ll eat hay with the Donkeys!

Der Untergang…

the maoster:
My favorite film recently has been “Leon”, awesome film with a proper human interest story to it.

However, this weekend gone I got around to watching and clearing stuff on my Sky Plus and came across undoubtedly the best film I have ever seen. It’s called Dead Mans Shoes and is a low budget Brit-flick set in Derbyshire. It’s basically a story of an ex Para out for revenge. Sounds cliched I know, but trust me, if this film doesn’t make you laugh, cry and think deeply about it for days I’ll eat hay with the Donkeys!

is that the one with the young girl training to be a hitman(woman)?

another corker is Ronin

shuttlespanker:
another corker is Ronin

Very good film with an excellent car chase spoilt by a dodgy bit of CGI.