:laughing: :laughing: dirty boy, does the ham work ? :slight_smile:

mark h:
Boxing glove
Pack of ham
■■■■
Tissues

You forgot the swimming snorkel :slight_smile:

A good wage would be a start

Mirrors, pain I’m the ■■■■■ arse if you loose em.

Contraflow:
A sense of self importance, a sense of self righteousness and a plethora of bull[zb] stories to suit any occasion.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’m not a trucker, but I’m surprised nobody has mentioned an atlas with height and weight restrictions?

Hyburnate:
I’m not a trucker, but I’m surprised nobody has mentioned an atlas with height and weight restrictions?

The OP says he already has a A-Z
Not sure if it has weight and height restrictions in it but us truckers don’t worry about that sort of thing anyway.

m1cks:

Hyburnate:

The OP says he already has a A-Z
Not sure if it has weight and height restrictions in it but us truckers don’t worry about that sort of thing anyway.

Blame it on the sat nav :slight_smile:

Shandy Bass :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

brados:

Roymondo:

brados:
A sign that reads “I am deaf” when you go to RDC’s.

But this could backfire on you if they refused to accept you on site ("Elf & Safety mate - wouldn’t be able to hear emergency announcements and alarms, or safety related briefings).

Ohhhhh that’s discrimination, see you in court :smiley:

A sign that reads ‘I have tourettes’

chris:

brados:

Roymondo:

brados:
A sign that reads “I am deaf” when you go to RDC’s.

But this could backfire on you if they refused to accept you on site ("Elf & Safety mate - wouldn’t be able to hear emergency announcements and alarms, or safety related briefings).

Ohhhhh that’s discrimination, see you in court :smiley:

A sign that reads ‘I have tourettes’

You taking the ■■■■?.
I have tourettes you ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■

Oh you ■■■■■■■ lying ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ :astonished::D:D:D

Flip flops

A good Truck map is a Must
Sat nav if you want one & charger
Notepad & pens
Wetwipes
Mobile Phone & and one as back up! ( in case of a breakage) with credit on it & charger
Sleeping bag , pillow , if you are out for long waits
Change of clothes & boots, wash kit
Food & water at least
Hi viz
& a smile with manners :smiley:

Piano wire or a good hammer

Free copy of Truckstop news that has a list of truck stops.Save the post codes in the sat nav for future use.

tango boy:
Shandy Bass :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As served in southern bars.

Money.
Moto services app on your phone, so you can check it daily to see what offers are on at Moto MSA’s.
Thermal cup for to keep your drink warm when you make a brew while ‘doing your checks.’
A good air freshener. If your taking over someone else’s truck as your own, there’s nothing worse than the smell of eau de driver.
Wipes for the steering wheel (Try Lidl’s W5 ones. You find them in the soap powder aisle.) when you get in the truck for the first time. (Don’t believe me? Then try it and see.)

Ken.