Must haves for a lorry driver

Saaamon:

Contraflow:
A sense of self importance, a sense of self righteousness and a plethora of bull[zb] stories to suit any occasion.

All the triats of a crap driver dispite what the stories may have you believe.

You need a truck type map book, I’ve got a couple but mainly use a phillips navigator the big one of the uk with a picture of a lorry on the front.

Hey saaamon where’s your pics of a magnet,fuse and a can of red bull? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The ability to puff your chest out, look down on people and spout the phrase “I’m not doing that, I’m class 1”, whenever said driver is expected to do some actual work (usually handball).

A thick skin and a very large pinch of salt.

Dav1d:
The ability to puff your chest out, look down on people and spout the phrase “I’m not doing that, I’m class 1”, whenever said driver is expected to do some actual work (usually handball).

Not forgetting the abilty to be able to tell everyone that you have a class 1 if your out in class 2 for the afternoon :unamused:

scottythegeordie:

Saaamon:

Contraflow:
A sense of self importance, a sense of self righteousness and a plethora of bull[zb] stories to suit any occasion.

All the triats of a crap driver dispite what the stories may have you believe.

You need a truck type map book, I’ve got a couple but mainly use a phillips navigator the big one of the uk with a picture of a lorry on the front.

Hey saaamon where’s your pics of a magnet,fuse and a can of red bull? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lol

espresso:
Map (and USE it)
Satnav (purely as a back up)

Backup for what? In case the batteries go flat in your map?

Roll of gaffer tape and a supply of cable ties. Bulbs and fuses. Leatherman or similar multi-tool (including hex and Torx bits)

Eddies trucking song’s CD :laughing:

A sign that reads “I am deaf” when you go to RDC’s.

brados:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

But this could backfire on you if they refused to accept you on site ("Elf & Safety mate - wouldn’t be able to hear emergency announcements and alarms, or safety related briefings).

Roymondo:

brados:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

But this could backfire on you if they refused to accept you on site ("Elf & Safety mate - wouldn’t be able to hear emergency announcements and alarms, or safety related briefings).

Ohhhhh that’s discrimination, see you in court :smiley:

Water, swarfega/hand soa, towel and deoderant.

Aftershave.Face moisturising cream.

Shovel to bury all the prostitues.

dew:

:laughing::lol::lol::lol:

dew:

■■■■ beat me to it :imp: :laughing: :laughing:

Legend_Scania:

dew:

[zb] beat me to it :imp: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve yet to find any :frowning:

roll of plastic wrap as I found out today :unamused:

Legend_Scania:

dew:

[zb] beat me to it :imp: :laughing: :laughing:

:stuck_out_tongue: gotta be quick round here :laughing:

martyh:
I’ve yet to find any :frowning:

Ladies of the night, or shovels?

Gaffa tape, claw hammer a to z of red light districts good knowledge of green lanes/woodland

Boxing glove
Pack of ham
■■■■
Tissues