Mrs Vain

Am i the only one that drives their better half mad cos of my continual logging on to trucknet? I’m away from monday morning till friday night. Most weekends i polish Mr Vain. I wash down Usually on a saturday night (last night the lorry came home at 21.30. i walked in from washing down at 00.20) Plus i’ve got any work that i do with E.C.T. Plus the 2 or 3 hours i might spend on the phone and at some point i’ll eat/drink/sleep! Is it me■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no i also get jip :smiley:

No its not only you Mr Vain, my missus is the same. I go out monday morning, get back to the yard saturday morning, walk in the front door just around lunch time after washing down my unit and giving it a clean inside. Then I log on to here to see what I’ve missed over the week and to reply to posts. She’s that fed up with me at the moment shes upstairs ironning… lmao.

Now big brother is finished I’m getting it in the neck “cos we don’t spend enough time together”

I think we spend far too much time together, but its more than my life is worth to actually say it.

MADBAZ:
Now big brother is finished I’m getting it in the neck “cos we don’t spend enough time together”

I think we spend far too much time together, but its more than my life is worth to actually say it.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: That strikes a chord!

apparently i have always got my head in that ■■■■■■■ laptop. “i dont see you all weekend then when you do come home you disappear off to trucknet, when are you going to spend some time with me?”

we do spend time together dear, when were shopping or sleeping, what more do you want?

the last comment didnt go down to well!

so in answer to your question Mr Vain, you are not alone!

As stated above Rob, you’re not alone. I am on holiday in Puerto Banus at the mo. I’m doin the holiday thing with the missus during the day, but must admit I’m willing her to bed at night so I can log on to yours truly. Bloody hell, I need a top up after admitting that. :blush: :wink: :laughing:

Easy trade them in for younger models !!!

Wasnt there something about an implant for woman a while ago that they could turn it on and have a non-stop ■■■■■■, you could get the fitters in to retro fit one, then you could just plug her in and go on the computer or down the pub and leave her to it.

nope my missus hates it aswell, but she loves trucks :smiley:

Obviously you guys don’t have a decent women as you prefer on here or your trucks… I know where I prefer to be.

Bet thats gonna bring back some comments!!!

xjrv8:
Obvioulsy you guys don’t have a decent women as you prefer on here or your trucks… I know where I prefer to be.

Bet thats gonna bring back some comments!!!

In answer to the first part, have you seen my truck? My wife is good as gold. One in a million, not many women would put up with my cleaning regime or the money lavished on the afore mentioned. And as to where you’d prefer to be? Your as bad as the rest of us! :laughing: :laughing:

I get the usual, “You love your computer more than me!”, to which I replied, “I love viruses and trojans more than you!!” She’s still not talking to me a week later!! :open_mouth:

My misses is getting ready for my cleaning regime to get underway as it is September , washing the outside 4 times a year a bit extreme I know but on bulk in and out of farms it doesn’t get to dirty mind usually weighs 14.700 now 15.300 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

How many of you have had a letter like this then:

To My Darling Husband

I’m sending you this letter in a bogus software company envelope so you’ll be sure to read it. Please forgive the deception, but I thought you should know what’s been going on since YOUR computer entered our lives two years ago.

The children are doing well. Tommy is 7 now and is a bright, handsome boy. He has developed quite an interest in the arts. He drew a family portrait for a school project. All the figures were good but yours was excellent! The chair and back of your head are very realistic. You would be proud of him. Rolling Eyes

Little Jennifer turned 3 in September. She looks a lot like you did at that age. She is an attractive child and quite smart. She still remembers that you spent the whole afternoon with us on her birthday. What a grand day for Jen, despite the fact that it was stormy and the electricity was out.

I discovered that the household chores are much easier since I realized that you didn’t mind being vacuumed and that the feather duster made you sneeze.

The house is in good shape. I had the living room painted last spring. I’m not sure if you noticed it. I asked the painters to cut air holes in the dust sheets so you wouldn’t be disturbed. Rolling Eyes

Well dear, I must be going. The family is leaving on a ski trip and there is much packing to do. I’ve hired a housekeeper to take care of things while we are away. She’ll keep things in order, fill your coffee cup, and
bring your meals to the computer room just the way you like .

I hope you and the computer have a lovely time while we are gone. Tommy, Jen, and I think of you often. Try to remember us while your disks are booting.

Your loving wife
x

Yup,been there,done that!!! Wifee says she’s gona put athe parental lock on my laptop!! Bloody cheek,i paid for it & i pay the internet bill saucy mare!!!

Ben9:

To My Darling Husband

I’m sending you this letter in a bogus software company envelope so you’ll be sure to read it. Please forgive the deception, but I thought you should know what’s been going on since YOUR computer entered our lives two years ago.

The children are doing well. Tommy is 7 now and is a bright, handsome boy. He has developed quite an interest in the arts. He drew a family portrait for a school project. All the figures were good but yours was excellent! The chair and back of your head are very realistic. You would be proud of him. Rolling Eyes

Little Jennifer turned 3 in September. She looks a lot like you did at that age. She is an attractive child and quite smart. She still remembers that you spent the whole afternoon with us on her birthday. What a grand day for Jen, despite the fact that it was stormy and the electricity was out.

I discovered that the household chores are much easier since I realized that you didn’t mind being vacuumed and that the feather duster made you sneeze.

The house is in good shape. I had the living room painted last spring. I’m not sure if you noticed it. I asked the painters to cut air holes in the dust sheets so you wouldn’t be disturbed. Rolling Eyes

Well dear, I must be going. The family is leaving on a ski trip and there is much packing to do. I’ve hired a housekeeper to take care of things while we are away. She’ll keep things in order, fill your coffee cup, and

I hope you and the computer have a lovely time while we are gone. Tommy, Jen, and I think of you often. Try to remember us while your disks are booting.

Your loving wife
x

Ben, thats pure class. Cheered me right up. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ben9:

To My Darling Husband

Your loving wife
x

PMSL great one thanks

MADBAZ:

How many times have I heard " we dont spend enough time together" ■■

Isnt 24 years of my life enough woman??!! When Im home she wants to keep me in for the first 24 hours, then she cant wait for me to bugger off - cant win really.

Next time you walk in, shout her by another name!
See how much time she wants to spend with you then.