Mrs Vain

Other way around in this house.
I spend quality time on trucknet while hubby watches his soaps. :laughing: I know I can get an hour and a half of peace and nil interruptions from the start of Emmerdale to the end of Eastenders (Then with a bit of luck there may be something on involving Billy Connelly for extra time)

Best thing to do is buy a laptop as well as a pc. It’s what we’ve done and i highly recommend it. Now we both ignore each other at the same time! Added bonus is that the kids have learned to feed themselves and the dog takes herself for a walk. Eveyones a winner. :smiley:

I tell my wife I’m looking at ■■■■ or dogging websites. She’d kill me if she knew I was chatting to other truck drivers !

I get…ooooh thats a nice lorry, (if im looking at pics) dont you get enough of that during the week. :blush:

You never talk to me :frowning:

Yes I do :wink: , we are talking now. Ah, at last. “Silence” :smiley:

I bought a lap top as a substitute for ■■■ as my wife thought that when you get to fifty you are to old for rumpy pumpy. Crap if I can not get ■■■ at 51 I pop around to the old bird at 53. Wey Hey

DaiDap:
Best thing to do is buy a laptop as well as a pc. It’s what we’ve done and i highly recommend it. Now we both ignore each other at the same time!

Yep thats what i did too…

The only time we talk now is on M.S.N. :laughing: :laughing:

I got up at 4.45 this morning, made a call(about the days work) then started on t.net. My much beloved rises at 5.30 and i’m on here, i wave her off to work,an i’m still on here. So the day go’s on, looking after my youngest and re graveling my driveway. 19.30 we meet her indoors for a kentucky. 21.15 we arrive home. I make coffee, and check t.net. 22.30, i pack her indoors off to bed. Lorry arrives home, i go down the yard to wash it. 00.50 i arrive home, make coffee and check in on t.net. Is it me? I mean, i did treat her to a kentucky! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mothertrucker:
Other way around in this house.
I spend quality time on trucknet while hubby watches his soaps. :laughing: I know I can get an hour and a half of peace and nil interruptions from the start of Emmerdale to the end of Eastenders (Then with a bit of luck there may be something on involving Billy Connelly for extra time)

don’t forget Casualty, Holby, The Bill etc…

:laughing: :laughing: