Motorway cops Tonight bbc one 9pm

A lorry gets nicked tonight while driver was resting.
Worth a watch

Robbers foiled by a trucker and the cops :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

surprises surprises Stafford services got done there 5year ago. i wont park on there now. :angry: :angry: ( Liverpool scum)

and Hilton MSA too :unamused:

sean vernon:
surprises surprises Stafford services got done there 5year ago. i wont park on there now. :angry: :angry: ( Liverpool scum)

A bit sweeping with that statement there aren’t you fella, not all us scousers are scum!! :wink:

ah hey ah hey calm down calm down NONE TAKEN softlad!!

Its strange how they said that thefts from trucks is one of Britain’s growing crimes yet our marvellous Government are withdrawing Truckpol.
At a Truckpol meeting i attended,the main suspects are from Liverpool (not everybody in Liverpool though),Leeds and Essex.
We patrol our services and truckstops to try and be a deterrent but a truck driver,when told what we were doing in truck stop at 2am,accussed us of being wannabe Police!!
If we do stuff,we are wannabe Police,but if we do nothing,we are a waste of taxpayers money.
The crew who called to Police to the Astra driver ,due to smell of alcohol,are they wannabe police or keeping roads safe??

extrucker:
Its strange how they said that thefts from trucks is one of Britain’s growing crimes yet our marvellous Government are withdrawing Truckpol.
At a Truckpol meeting i attended,the main suspects are from Liverpool (not everybody in Liverpool though),Leeds and Essex.
We patrol our services and truckstops to try and be a deterrent but a truck driver,when told what we were doing in truck stop at 2am,accussed us of being wannabe Police!!
If we do stuff,we are wannabe Police,but if we do nothing,we are a waste of taxpayers money.
The crew who called to Police to the Astra driver ,due to smell of alcohol,are they wannabe police or keeping roads safe??

You’re not wrong, some of us actually work!! and before you ask, I’ve never owned a shell suit or had a perm :wink:

bet u’ve asked for ‘a pound to look after your car mister’ though lol

didn’t see this programme as I wasn’t home from work. probably be repeated several thousand times though :sunglasses:

for the record,i embarasingly admit,that at first i didnt take to hato"s,but having a recent insight into their working lives,i am now a changed man.
to be fair,it can only be for the good of the general public at large that hatos are allowed to continue in their proffesions.

CBR_SI:

No I haven’t, but off topic I once worked in a shop about 600m from Goodison Park in Walton. One of the match attendees parked his gleaming BMW in the car park at the shop, when two little boys aged about 8 asked to look after his car. The bloke replied that no one will nick it as it had a big rottweiler on the back seat! The kids replied, “ah, but can it put out fires!!” :open_mouth:

:wink: :wink: (FOR THOSE THAT SAW THE PROGRAMME) FOR SALE,JOB LOT NAPPIES,BRANDED,QUICK SALE NEEDED… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

CBR_SI:
didn’t see this programme as I wasn’t home from work. probably be repeated several thousand times though :sunglasses:

Missed it :question: - TRAFFIC COPS 26/01/09 :smiley: :smiley:

andy bilton:
:wink: :wink: (FOR THOSE THAT SAW THE PROGRAMME) FOR SALE,JOB LOT NAPPIES,BRANDED,QUICK SALE NEEDED… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Do you have any branded shirts for sale :question: :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :exclamation: :exclamation:

pecjam23:

andy bilton:

Do you have any branded shirts for sale :question: :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :exclamation: :exclamation:

:blush: :blush: forgot about them :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

The Highway Man:

CBR_SI:

No I haven’t, but off topic I once worked in a shop about 600m from Goodison Park in Walton. One of the match attendees parked his gleaming BMW in the car park at the shop, when two little boys aged about 8 asked to look after his car. The bloke replied that no one will nick it as it had a big rottweiler on the back seat! The kids replied, “ah, but can it put out fires!!” :open_mouth:

did i spot u and another hato heading on the a7 towards carlisle truck stop probably going for that cuppa on mon morning about 08.30

stag10:

The Highway Man:

CBR_SI:

did i spot u and another hato heading on the a7 towards carlisle truck stop probably going for that cuppa on mon morning about 08.30

Highway man is the HATO that drives around with a brown paper bag over his head with the eyes and mouth cut out, and holes for his nose. This is because if he is ever identified he will be in very big trouble to the highway agency gestapo for being a member on this web site

Like this picture below…

:exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:

CBR_SI:

Missed it :question: - TRAFFIC COPS 26/01/09 :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers ROG i missed it and will be watching it when i get home from school:D

pecjam23:

stag10:

The Highway Man:

CBR_SI:

Highway man is the HATO that drives around with a brown paper bag over his head with the eyes and mouth cut out, and holes for his nose. This is because if he is ever identified he will be in very big trouble to the highway agency gestapo for being a member on this web site

Like this picture below…

:exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

yep that was him i thought h was embarrassed about his spots

A7 on monday?, no not me, I’m on my hols. That would have been a crew taking a car for service at the Toyota garage with his partner following in the 2nd car to pick him up. As for the bag, must be a different HATO, I don’t wear glasses :wink: