Most embarrassing moment!

Saw an advert on tv this morning that summed up this thred
“Have you had an accident at work recently?”

Contraflow will be on soon asking you for dash cam evidence !!

ive only got pebbledash cam footage :frowning:

Not about toilet actions but I did get caught stark naked having a shower on the catwalk of my tractor unit on what I thought was a deserted industrial estate one summers evening. I had one of those water bladder tanks where the water was warmed by the sun and fitted with a shower head, the whole attachment hung from the air deflector stays on my Scania 113.
The young girl learning to drive, and her mum who were practicing three point turns were quite astonished to say the least when they pulled level with the cab :open_mouth:

Twoninety88:
Not about toilet actions but I did get caught stark naked having a shower on the catwalk of my tractor unit on what I thought was a deserted industrial estate one summers evening. I had one of those water bladder tanks where the water was warmed by the sun and fitted with a shower head, the whole attachment hung from the air deflector stays on my Scania 113.
The young girl learning to drive, and her mum who were practicing three point turns were quite astonished to say the least when they pulled level with the cab :open_mouth:

Mother and daughter action, can’t fault it lol :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

windrush:
Done the ‘business’ in a tipper a few times when I suffered from IBS, luckily without an audience though! :blush:

Funniest one I saw was when were on a construction site and a lad squatted down in the hedge bottom to do the neccessary, his mate was the oposite side of the hedge and shoved his shovel through the hedge just when the ‘load’ was dropped. Made us laugh when the lad stood up and wondered where it had all suddenly vanished to and he even dropped his kecks again to double check!!! :slight_smile:

Joking apart though the lack of public toilets available on the main highways is very poor, there used to be a set on the A45 at Stonebridge Island that was a regular stop but they have long gone. I suppose vandalism is the reason, councils can’t justify weekly repairs when scrotes wreck the places or burn them down. :unamused:

Pete,

Come on Pete, be honest.
Did you use a muck ticket?

:laughing: :laughing: That is the funniest thing i ever read on the internet i’m in stiches, well done plugster :laughing:

human cannonball:
:lol: :laughing: That is the funniest thing i ever read on the internet i’m in stiches, well done plugster :laughing:

If you think that was funny then read this…

singletrackworld.com/2009/02/the … d-returns/

It takes awhile but well worth it.

I too have the IBS had a close call the other morning, had the gurgling in the guts then the wind i was in a layby and the roads where a hive of activity with people going into work on foot as well as in cars, fortuately the place i was outside had opened up, so i casually asked someone in there if i could use there thunderbox , which was very lucky for me as what fell out looked like it had been through a blender,a brown murky liquid,which would have been a nightmare to clean up, a good job i had a good supply of imodium capsuules at hand to prevent a further sudden opening of the bomb doors

You need to stop buying these boys, I reckon you lot must have written the reviews :laughing: :laughing:

amazon.com/Haribo-Sugar-Free … nk20663-20

Dan Punchard:
Contraflow will be on soon asking you for dash cam evidence !!

I love it when I get a mention in a thread I’m not even involved with; especially when it’s from one of my biggest fan boys. Love you too Daniel. x

Well most threads you ask for the dash cam .

not had the double decker or anything but when running from quarries was doing a 14mm skim on a north london road when one of the lads had to go, so he climbed in the back of the tipper in the front right corner. us rotten barstewards did his sheet back up so left him for a few minutes sweating in the heat onf an insulated tarmac body with his own fresh smell frgrancing his nostrils. he wasnt very happy when he came out and if he is on here he’ll know who it is…he used to do a bit of wrestling!

Thetaff2:

human cannonball:
:lol: :laughing: That is the funniest thing i ever read on the internet i’m in stiches, well done plugster :laughing:

If you think that was funny then read this…

singletrackworld.com/2009/02/the … d-returns/

It takes awhile but well worth it.

That IS well worth the time it takes to read :laughing:

Best thread [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] can’t stop the tears

I think you need to change your user name…

Why

Not you, the op

[WHITE SMILING FACE]️

This happend to me a few years ago.
After a day of stomach cramps and some vomiting, I was just on my way back to the depot.After drinking water all day and thinking my stomach had settled, I had a sudden case of projectile vomiting, all over the dash,steering wheel and of course my lap, what a mess and smell.No where to go stuck in middle lane of Tarbock Island.
As I only lived a short distance from home, I cleaned the cab out and quick wash and change and took the truck back armed with air freshener.
Thank god it was only a spare, and dreaded getting it back when mine was in for service, it smelt for month’s to come.
Funnily enough the reg ended in ‘EVL’ (evil) :unamused: