morganfreight north wales

Check it out Morgan fans :slight_smile: youtu.be/rQzHeU8plJA

spaniard1:
Check it out Morgan fans :slight_smile: youtu.be/rQzHeU8plJA

nice one jose your best one :confused: :wink:

HI MARKRHYL. Is John Boy Thomas still with Morgans and how his is brother mad Mike thomas a star ha ha .We used to sub a lot for Terry on Hotpoint great days .Yours Barry Waddy

b.waddy:
HI MARKRHYL. Is John Boy Thomas still with Morgans and how his is brother mad Mike thomas a star ha ha .We used to sub a lot for Terry on Hotpoint great days .Yours Barry Waddy

Hi barry jon is still there i remember when you subbed for them is graham still on the road?

any one know if david roberts still works there?

HI Markrhyl a merry x mass to you and your family .Graham is still at it he has a scani in white nice tool photo of it on this thread page 3 or 4 under old north wales haulier & DRIver on no 2 .What are you up to thease days yours Barry Wad

Hi Gazza 1970. No he went to Gwyneth Shipping for a while gone from there dont think he is working now yours Barry Waddy

b.waddy:
HI Markrhyl a merry x mass to you and your family .Graham is still at it he has a scani in white nice tool photo of it on this thread page 3 or 4 under old north wales haulier & DRIver on no 2 .What are you up to thease days yours Barry Wad

Merry xmas to you barry i have a tattoo studio in rhyl now been there 5 years now still do a bit behind the wheel for the irish when i get the urge say hello to graham for me all the old morgan lads haveing a drink on this wednesday the 28th at the travellers on the a55 if you would like to join us we meet about 8ish tell graham :smiley:

markrhyl:

b.waddy:

Merry xmas to you barry i have a tattoo studio in rhyl now been there 5 years now still do a bit behind the wheel for the irish when i get the urge say hello to graham for me all the old morgan lads haveing a drink on this wednesday the 28th at the travellers on the a55 if you would like to join us we meet about 8ish tell graham :smiley:

Hi markRhyl,
Ive texed Graham waddy to tell him about the Morgans lads meeting up.

Dozer.

dozer:

markrhyl:

b.waddy:

Hi markRhyl,
Ive texed Graham waddy to tell him about the Morgans lads meeting up.

Dozer.

Ok thanks dozer…

19122011967.jpg
last weekend at Ceignes-cerdon services just before Nantuas

markrhyl:
A weekend in nantua after a few bottles of red 1993… :smiley: …

That is my favourite Routiers! I also had a fair few nights in there. The food was excellent and the young couple who ran it always made you very welcome. I remember they closed on a sunday, but I think the restaurant on the other side of the road was open, I remember spending a lunchtime in it with a huge French family gathering, they made me feel like part of the family!

Regards,

Mark.

brookie:

markrhyl:

That is my favourite Routiers! I also had a fair few nights in there. The food was excellent and the young couple who ran it always made you very welcome. I remember they closed on a sunday, but I think the restaurant on the other side of the road was open, I remember spending a lunchtime in it with a huge French family gathering, they made me feel like part of the family!

Regards,

Mark.

The restaurant over the road was ran by the mayor. we went to the village a lot in the summer in the lake and trying out the bars one of the lads went swimming in the lake with his truck keys in his pocket so we had to hot wire the turbostar were not to happy back at the office…

markrhyl:

brookie:

markrhyl:

Regards,

Mark.

The restaurant over the road was ran by the mayor. we went to the village a lot in the summer in the lake and trying out the bars one of the lads went swimming in the lake with his truck keys in his pocket so we had to hot wire the turbostar were not to happy back at the office…

hahaha! Lesson learnt! I hope he was homeward bound!! Happy days.

Regards

Mark.

brookie:

markrhyl:

brookie:

markrhyl:

Regards,

Mark.

Regards

Mark.

We were all italy bound truck unlocked all week :laughing:

markrhyl:

brookie:

markrhyl:

brookie:

markrhyl:

Regards,

Mark.

Regards

Mark.

We were all italy bound truck unlocked all week :laughing:

:laughing:

you been abroad mate? :open_mouth:

spaniard1:
last weekend at Ceignes-cerdon services just before Nantuas

Not for a while but i think you have :smiley:

Are you going tonight .If so tell john boy i am asking for him and how his Mike is doing and what he his up to .Yours Barry Wad