More of TOYTOWN`s handy work

cheers toytown,got the "reverse cut stickers from you today and made myself a name plate with them…just bought a white number plate and told them not to put the reflective white backing on the perspex…put the stickers on then the white backing and hey presto :wink: :smiley:

p.s. sorry about the quality of the picture :blush: the real thing does look a lot better :wink: :laughing:

I like it mate.

Only one slight flaw - the Leeds United crest on the right :wink: :laughing: - should have Barnsley FC on there instead !!! :wink:

I think I’ll have to get in touch with Toytown and order one for my wagon.

Paul.

We could make a signmaker out of you yet EJ :smiley:

Good work m8, nice to see they get used & not slung in the bin :confused:

I am waiting patiently for next month when I get my new weapon, Toytown!! Then I shall be posting you :o)))))

Yeti…cheers mate,you want to get in touch with Toytown and get one,i`ll send you a LUFC crest to finish it off nicely if you want :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: (well it adds a bit more colour :unamused: :wink: )

Toytown…no worry`s mate,give me a shout if you need a hand with the sign making :open_mouth: :laughing: or judging by the way my hand was shaking whilst placing the stickers maybe not :wink: :laughing:

TheBear…what`s ya new weapon going to be mate? one of these will look good on it no matter what it is though :smiley:

Well, I finally got round to taking my pics just a minute ago… so here ya go toytown, you in the Fast World now too… LOL

Its on the Tail end of the Fireblade, one on each side… :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

The ONLY thing a 'blade is any good for, advertising TruckNet, Andy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Simon:
The ONLY thing a 'blade is any good for, advertising TruckNet, Andy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Simon??.. Thats not funny… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
Pity it goes too fast for people to read it on the road… Guess I had better slow down a tad… :unamused: :unamused: :wink: