Jobe's New Toy!

Passed her yesterday…

Love those rear lights, not a bad job for a Scumya!

Sticker Man Coming On Tuesday And Just A Couple More Bits To Do As And When :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Very NIce Brian, Its Never Easy!!!

How many are sitting at their pc with a stiffy looking at these pics? :wink: :wink: :wink: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :wink: :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Nice motor Jobe, i wonder how long before someone reverses it solo towards a kerb and damages them shiney sprayflaps… :angry: :laughing:

Just have to buy somemore :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Is that the motor Steven Hancey bought and took back a month later :question:

no mate its not it use to be d.s transport

Nice Bita Metal Mate! :slight_smile:

is smart motor, just leave the name stuff off the side of it.

wait until the grumpy old men find this post. :unamused: too much lights/chrome/leds/shiny bits/fancy exhausts etc etc. :slight_smile: by the way… lovely truck. :sunglasses: .

Very smart truck :smiley: :smiley: Haven´t you just got rid of a couple of motors though :question:

what did the driver say when he got that and not the Tshirts?!■■

LEWMAN THE NAMES ON THE TRUCK ARE BECAUSE I LIKE THEM THAT WAY, AFTER ALL THEY ARE MINE SO MY CHOICE.

YES HAVE SOLD SOME TRUCKS BUT HAVE ADDED MORE.

HE WAS OVER THE MOON WITH IT AND SO AM I, HE’S BEEN WITH ME FOR A LONG TIME GOOD AND BAD TIMES.

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
How many are sitting at their pc with a stiffy looking at these pics? :wink: :wink: :wink: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :wink: :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

i lost it…back to the ■■■■ then :smiley:

glenman:
wait until the grumpy old men find this post. :unamused: too much lights/chrome/leds/shiny bits/fancy exhausts etc etc. :slight_smile: by the way… lovely truck. :sunglasses: .

You are talking about this lot :arrow_right: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62162
:stuck_out_tongue:

What size is it?