Jobe's New Toy!

removalboy:

glenman:
wait until the grumpy old men find this post. :unamused: too much lights/chrome/leds/shiny bits/fancy exhausts etc etc. :slight_smile: by the way… lovely truck. :sunglasses: .

You are talking about this lot :arrow_right: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62162
:stuck_out_tongue:

hmmmmm…maybe :sunglasses: although there would be a lot more threads than just that one :wink:

scottishcruiser:
What size is it?

are you sure you posted on the right web site ? :blush:

JOBE:
LEWMAN THE NAMES ON THE TRUCK ARE BECAUSE I LIKE THEM THAT WAY, AFTER ALL THEY ARE MINE SO MY CHOICE.

YES HAVE SOLD SOME TRUCKS BUT HAVE ADDED MORE.

fair enough

scottishcruiser:
What size is it?

if you are on about the horsepower then its a 620 mate

Jobe you want to name it mate you name it its your names on the breif you can do what you want with it years ago I put an ex RD Scania straight to work with out blinging it and painting it the next thing people said was his having hard not done nothing to that one so after that nothing went out untill it was all finished tbh it looks fantastic there so much you can get for them now good on you

Thanks MrKen im over the moon with it,not everybody’s cup of tea but it sure is mine :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I must say it was a credite to D S transport that owned it before me.

lovely bit of kit that :sunglasses: pair of them on in the sun,had an all silver motor couldnt find it on a sunny day :smiley: :smiley: love the colour keep it lit :wink: :wink:

cheers for the comments mr ed :smiley:

Thats Mint

Love it :smiley:

Keep us posted with more pics JOBE :slight_smile:

James

cheers mate and will doo being stickered up today :slight_smile:

Very nice :smiley:

cheers mate

Yes that looks very smart… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: good luck to ya mate

Thats an absolute beauty. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Nice to see the angry chicken has disappeared. Never have liked it. Not a massive fan of this motor (colour) but I’m delighted to see it has stayed in Norfolk. Good luck with it Jobe.

cheers for the comments lads

Nice…by the way, is the tank in the picture below a new acquisition as well■■?

We use that to collect the money :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pure ■■■ Mate, Pure ■■■!!! :grimacing: