More Calais Mayhem... BBC Silent

Perhaps this story would open up a bit if some Guardianistas got attacked…

It should be against the law to even be assisting the “Jungle Combatants”…

Even now - the loony left seems to think the “Right Wing Press” makes all this stuff up to make their “friends” look bad.
There are precedents in place for how to treat someone making broadcasts that support our enemies, but fail to report enemy actions against us.

The BBC need to make a decision as to which side are they on - the Labour of the Public or the Terrorist-supporting loonies that appear to be infiltrating Labour not just within “Momentum” - but among some of the Labour MPs themselves.

What’s the line going to be when (rather than ‘if’) a returning UK Tourist gets killed with their family in their private car? :imp:

Who is interested in a new business venture ?

Albert1:

love it :smiley:
a nice little job for a newbie looking for job experience,…the BBC hates us,about time it was shut down :imp:

carryfast-yeti:

Albert1:

a nice little job for a newbie looking for job experience,…the BBC hates us,about time it was shut down :imp:

LOL, get a grip. Because they are non-partisan they should be shut down?

God forbid we are left with ■■■■■■■ opinion rags like the Guardian and the Daily Mail.

Just because the BBC doesn’t allow creative writers masquerading as pseudo journalists like the comic cited here, to stoke up the side of a story you believe doesn’t mean they hate “us”. Forced into the path of a 38 tonne juggernaut, car crushed etc etc standard Daily Mail cobblers.

Kerragy:

carryfast-yeti:

Albert1:

God forbid we are left with [zb] opinion rags like the Guardian and the Daily Mail.

Just because the BBC doesn’t allow creative writers masquerading as pseudo journalists like the comic cited here, to stoke up the side of a story you believe doesn’t mean they hate “us”. Forced into the path of a 38 tonne juggernaut, car crushed etc etc standard Daily Mail cobblers.

Get a sense of humour lad :laughing:

Kerragy:

carryfast-yeti:

Albert1:

God forbid we are left with [zb] opinion rags like the Guardian and the Daily Mail.

I am a fan of the BBC, but they have got problems I think:
Remember the MMR debacle? The BBCs idea of balance was to give equal time to the "establishment" view and that of Dr (struck off) Andrew Wakefield. More controversially Id suggest that the Beeb`s cover of the Brexit debate was flawed because it give equal weight to facts, backed with evidence, as it did to opinion. In trying to give both sides a voice, as it should, it largely failed to examine the claims of the two sides for veracity.

And Id reckon theres gonna be a queue of drivers wanting a wheel round in that truck, for less than the minimum wage too!

And just look at who is being groomed to take the BBC helm soon,one James Purnell esq,a blair era,machine tooled arch exemplar of the marxoid mindset still firmly in place.

manalishi:
And just look at who is being groomed to take the BBC helm soon,one James Purnell esq,a blair era,machine tooled arch exemplar of the marxoid mindset still firmly in place.

Thought he was more “Blue Labour” than “Red”? But no matter really, he looks more like a Prius driver than a pilot for Albert1`s nice little truck.

the BBC are doing exactly what the govt tell them to as they are scared ■■■■■■■■ that the next revue of there licence etc will be even worse than the last one which effectivley netured them so its toe the govt line or else .

more of Murdocs bidding done by the tories

Kerragy:

carryfast-yeti:

Albert1:

There is non-partisan and seemingly ignoring an issue that affects the people you are supposed to be informing, and if for some reason they do cover the Immigrants in Calais, they always seem to find the highly qualified professional who is escaping tyranny, despite the fact they’re in a camp in Northern France and not struck in some dodgy Country with a terrible human rights record, never do they interview the ones that say they’re coming for the money, which is what the one I’ve spoken to have told me when I’ve asked them.

Kerragy:

I’d agree way over the top.

If the BBC arent reporting it everyday thats surely because its no longer news? Its just more of the “everyday tale of countr”…sorry truck driving folk.
I have heard interviewees from the Jungle, on the BBC, commenting about wanting to reach the UK for monetary reasons. Long time since I was in Calais, but, as has been commented, the clandestines around the western channel are by far mostly young men, not women & children.

I had the BBC emailing me the other day as they were trying to find lorry drivers to talk to about the situation in Calais. Stop thinking the crappy Daily Mail is the last bastion of truth, it isn’t, it just pushes what Paul Dacre and Lord Rothermere tell them to push. At least the BBC are accountable in a way none of our scummy rags like The Mail are.

Very convenient for them that the Mail on Sunday journalists were involved in this ‘horror crash’

switchlogic:
I had the BBC emailing me the other day as they were trying to find lorry drivers to talk to about the situation in Calais. Stop thinking the crappy Daily Mail is the last bastion of truth, it isn’t, it just pushes what Paul Dacre and Lord Rothermere tell them to push. At least the BBC are accountable in a way none of our scummy rags like The Mail are.

Did you accept their invitation?

robroy:

switchlogic:

Ditto that question. And I wonder why the BBC dont just go to Calais to get a comment from those who are there? Unless their H&S officers have said its too risky?

Edit: maybe a job for the excellent Kate Adie?

We’ve know for months now that this the tactic they use to get traffic to slow. Very little coverage for the truckers who face this scum everyday yet when something happens to middle Englanders its front page news.

Franglais:

robroy:

switchlogic:

Ditto that question. And I wonder why the BBC dont just go to Calais to get a comment from those who are there? Unless their H&S officers have said its too risky?

They could always go to Dover or Folkestone and interview them there?

muckles:

Franglais:

robroy:

switchlogic:

Yes, they should get away with just flak jackets and helmets around there. But theyd have to get dispensation to be at the roadside WITHOUT hi-viz. After all they dont want to draw attention to themselves.

Franglais:

robroy:

switchlogic:

No. This isn’t a topic I’m prepared to talk on the radio about

muckles:

Franglais:

robroy:

switchlogic:

They were hoping I think for a truck driver who has one of these new fangled things called a telephone.

As for going there, they do. I’ve heard lots of BBC items about the jungle with journalists there on the scene. The problem with anti BBC people is they don’t watch or listen to the BBC hence they don’t actually know if they cover it or not!