Moffatt experience ? what is it

probaly the most stupied award for a question now goes to me :laughing:

my brother has just been offerd a job but it requires moffatt experience

what actualy is it ■■?

many thanks

Its a forklift that attaches to the back of the truck

:sunglasses: many thanks i new it would be something stupied :laughing:

I saw a Stobart pulling a moffet the other day, never seen that before

I rolled a moffat when messing around one time lol. Does that count as experience? :laughing:

Once heard a story about some chick called Moffat who sat on a toffat eating her curds and whey. Lazy fat cow died apparently.

Perhaps it means you must have had a night out at that place off the A74 ? :confused:

• used to prefer Crawford meself :laughing:

my Moffat was firstly a Kooi aap then i had a manitou
both were boom trucks to offload carpets

does a forklift licence cover you to drive a moffet? it is essentially the same piece of kit that hangs of the arse end of a truck…

kemaro:
does a forklift licence cover you to drive a moffet? it is essentially the same piece of kit that hangs of the arse end of a truck…

I wouldn’t have thought so. With the way things have been going the last few years, I expect you’d need to take a five week course on just getting it to hang on the back, followed by another five week course on how to get it off again. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kemaro:

Definitely not!
A Moffat,KooiAp or whatever is NOT a counterbalance forklift,and therefore requires a licence for that particular type.

I saw a tipper with one last week, why would he need one… :stuck_out_tongue: :question: :question:

I have my counterbalance FLT but I bet thats a different ticket

Smee:
I saw a tipper with one last week, why would he need one… :stuck_out_tongue: :question: :question:

Pointons from Leek have some of their tippers fitted with them.They collect bins of animal guts and dead poultry,they moved all those turkeys from Bernard Matthews during that bird flu scare. Now you wouldn’t want to handball that ,would you?

the maoster:
Once heard a story about some chick called Moffat who sat on a toffat eating her curds and whey. Lazy fat cow died apparently.

Reminds me of a book I once read, Beneath the burqa by Yaseen Memuff. :laughing:

They collect bins of animal guts.Now you wouldn’t want to handball that now ,would you?

Nuff said :unamused:

Smee:
I have my counterbalance FLT but I bet thats a different ticket

You do need a different ticket we have a NPORS card for lorry mounted lift truck (Rider Operated )

used to use moffet unloading 2 tonne packs of plasterboard down hills a bit hairy
also when picking up boards forgetting to put stadlelizing legs down took weight on the forks the back end would shoot up in the air
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh the good old days at bh freight

bestbooties:

kemaro:

Definitely not!
A Moffat,KooiAp or whatever is NOT a counterbalance forklift,and therefore requires a licence for that particular type.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As bestbooties says…DEFINATELY NOT!!!

graham schroeder:
used to use moffet unloading 2 tonne packs of plasterboard down hills a bit hairy
also when picking up boards forgetting to put stadlelizing legs down took weight on the forks the back end would shoot up in the air
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh the good old days at bh freight

That’s because they are not a counterbalace truck,the clue is in the description,therefore the requirement for a specific ticket.