Module 4 tommorow folks!

Well folks module 4 has finaly arrived and i head to euro central tommora morning,think i have covered all the ground as i made all the questions into little flik cards with answer on the back and been going over and over them , i have also made a daily check sheet up just like the one on flair training manual can i use it for test??please also anyone who has any info on the test feel free to let me know as the old nerves are kicking in ppl

I was also wondering if you can use a daily check sheet in the CPC test.

You say you have one mate, but give this one a shot.

157.203.43.67/vosa/repository/HGV%20pullout.pdf

Good luck with your Mod 4 and let us know how you got on. How long did you have to wait? I’ve still had no word of when mine is yet. :frowning: I want it out the way.

Hi Dodester

Try and not get too nervous about tomorrow. You can use a check sheet for the daily walkround question. This is normally the last question of the 5. We teach this question without the candidate taking a sheet and the way we teach people to remember the 10 items are to break them down into 3 smaller groups.

(A). Items to check from fully within the cab
1.Mirrors
2. Horn
3. Speed limiter sticker
4. Brakes
5. Tacho/speedometer

(B) Items to check from both within and outside the cab
6. Washers / wipers
7. Lights
8. Exhaust

(C) Items to check from completely outside the cab
9. Tyres
10. Number plates / reflectors

You must get at least 7 items correct to hit the pass mark for this question. 9 or more will give you maximum marks (20)

Good luck

Regards
John
Flair Training

You can take a daily checks sheet into the test with you, when I took mine the training company provided a sheet for me but if you’ve done your own one that should be fine.
Best of luck for the test pal :slight_smile:

KittyKat:
Good luck with your Mod 4 and let us know how you got on. How long did you have to wait? I’ve still had no word of when mine is yet. :frowning: I want it out the way.

Took nearly 4 weeks and even then it was a cancelation :unamused:

adi:
You can take a daily checks sheet into the test with you, when I took mine the training company provided a sheet for me but if you’ve done your own one that should be fine.
Best of luck for the test pal :slight_smile:

Adi this is exactly what i have been trying to find out mate i take it you done it at livingston??

Sam have a look at the one inside the back cover of the flair training manual mate its first class i have printed that and also made my own version of it so as it dont show the flair details on incase the examiner wants to check whats on my sheet,john lgvtrainer this is were you wanna be looking dude even got all the show me tell me questions and answers just what you need pal some links to johns stuff on my blog sam.

hopefully will be ok folks just means so so much to me as i can get back into work after having the worst 3 years ever so get all your fingers crossed please :slight_smile:

Livingston would have been ideal its just down the road, i’m in Bo’ness, Done my training with Ritchies tho so took the test in Bishopbriggs,20 mins in and out!

Good luck for tomorrow mate

Did you say there was a walk around check sheet on the Flair website or have I picked you up wrong mate?

Good luck for tomorrow by the way.

Good luck for tomorrow mate.

Just remember to be thorough on the walk round and ensure you are confident with straps and tensioners and you will fly through it

All the best and fingers crossed for ya :smiley:

dodester:

KittyKat:

Took nearly 4 weeks and even then it was a cancelation :unamused:

Bloody hell :unamused: I want to start looking for work. :unamused:

Good luck again and wish you luck in finding work. :slight_smile:

I always encourage folk to do the walk round checks without the check sheet and then refer to it and if anything’s been missed then go back to it.
Nothing to stop you just doing it from the checklist but I think it looks better if you at least attempt it before looking at the list.
Best of luck for tomorrow, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
I always encourage folk to do the walk round checks without the check sheet and then refer to it and if anything’s been missed then go back to it.
Nothing to stop you just doing it from the checklist but I think it looks better if you at least attempt it before looking at the list.
Best of luck for tomorrow, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I didn’t have check sheet and passed 100%. If I can do it anybody can :wink:

@ dodester, Good luck!! I’m sure you’ll fly through it! ■■

Done it people and a clean sweep into the bargan 100%, I am so happy folks and i know that there has been loads of people throughout my whole journey have helped me out along the way but one person stands out because without there material i would have been ■■■■■■ yip John LGVTRAINER i cant thank you enough mate for all your reading material i have got from the flair website i cant recommend his site enough to all you newbies who are just starting or looking for the right material after hours searching the net, if you need it johns got it cheers again john. :smiley: :wink:

Congratulations mate, well done.

Now get a job now and get on the road :slight_smile:

Well done Gee, and thanks for the nice comments. Most trainers on here are there for help and advice.

Well thats the easy part over…now for a new job !

Good luck mate

Regards

John
Flair Training

no worries mate credit were credits due from me john, got a couple jobs lined up in recovery john so see how it goes

Well done. Knew you’d do it. Good luck job hunting.