Module 4 tommorow folks!

TOP MAN :smiley: well done :wink:

Well done on the pass pal and good luck in getting a job sorted out :slight_smile:

Well done on passing Module 4. :slight_smile: Now you can get on with finding a job. Good luck.

Brill result with 100 % pass
Fingers crossed with your jobs
Jen x

Peter Smythe:
I always encourage folk to do the walk round checks without the check sheet and then refer to it and if anything’s been missed then go back to it.
Nothing to stop you just doing it from the checklist but I think it looks better if you at least attempt it before looking at the list.
Best of luck for tomorrow, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Pete i took your advise on this and at the end of the day its only 10 items on his sheet , It was handy to have the sheet in the cab tho as i got myself confused with what i had already checked lmao and the examiner said to me “there is something you have said youd check but havent yet” :blush: i was running through it in my head but no mind was going at 1000 mile a hour so just picked up the sheet and right away yeah lights!! :smiley:

well done :sunglasses: when I done my dcpc it was the same its always good to have the book /sheet handy you are not allowed to use it until the very last question another 100% so well done :slight_smile: good luck at the job hunting :sunglasses: