MODEL TRUCKS

Anyone got any more Model Truck Pictures■■?

my, my, there’s a lot of talented people on here…is the King low loader a kit or did you scratchbuild it Kev?

SB139:
Anyone got any more Model Truck Pictures■■?

to of my last to build

love the man paul, maybe if we ask rikki nicely he will create a form for modellers on here?..pete

Heres an old one of mine, Scania was stripped and rebuilt ( cab only), new fuel tank added from a 141, saddle tank added, chains on rear of chassis added, original built in 1982, cab repainted around 2000, tilt built then as well

and I still have this model, lost the bottom front spots though,

Ron

nice job there ron
looks the part
paul

Trubrit… Yeah the king low loader is scratch built not a kit… i must dig out all the kits i got and make some more…if i ever get the time…

SOME BRILL PICS OF MODELS…MAKES MINE LOOK CRAP HA…

For all to enjoy in full size(so you can see the detail) Paul.

ive got some model motors from old tds post them up for you big you boys up for you patience and attention to detail cracking models lads keep the pics coming :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Stunning Volvo’s there Postman Paul :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Here’s an FH i built last year

wirralpete:
maybe if we ask rikki nicely he will create a form for modellers on here?..pete

Hopefully he will the sooner the better.

just out of interest is there a UK website dedicated to truck modellers■■?

Ben9:

wirralpete:
maybe if we ask rikki nicely he will create a form for modellers on here?..pete

Hopefully he will the sooner the better.

ipmsuk.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=tk2

Try this

postman paul that rar volvo is the mutts nutz mate are they 1:24 scale or 1:50

Carl:
postman paul that rar volvo is the mutts nutz mate

my thoughts too superb

this is what tnd used to do every month find some more if your intrested :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I have a couple of unstarted F12 Globetrotters in my supply. I won’t be able to match that RAR…so maybe now they’ll never get started… :cry:

Trubrit:
I have a couple of unstarted F12 Globetrotters in my supply. I won’t be able to match that RAR…so maybe now they’ll never get started… :cry:

get a grip of yourself man - who says yours has to be as good as paul’s at first attempt? get on! :wink:

jj72:

Trubrit:

get a grip of yourself man - who says yours has to be as good as paul’s at first attempt? get on! :wink:

gettin on :unamused:

try www.truckmodelworld.com ben plus theres a monthly magazine of the same name mate…pete