HALL AGGREGATES Models

Bedford KM

Scammell Trunker

Seddon Atkinson

Routeman built by Howard Whitehead

My mates blue routeman also built by neil

Mcardles routeman made in memory of my mates dad

20210523_063349.jpg

That’s a fine collection you have there Gaz.
I’ve seen the build threads on a modelling forum,of the ones Neil has built,they are superb!!
Lovely stuff

Another model finished one of Bobby Durhams from Teesside.

P1020616.JPG

P1020619.JPG

P1020622.JPG

Truly excellent work!

Kempston:
Truly excellent work!

Thank you this model is actually going to a member of the Durham’s family, sometime this week.

On a roll with finishing some models so here we are with a Mercedes 2028, drove this unit many times on traction for the likes of Ferrymasters, MAT etc. out of Teesport.

P1020632.JPG

P1020638.JPG

P1020640.JPG

jshepguis:
Finished this model awhile ago Imperial Tankers Strato.

Cracking models jshepguis, I worked for Imperial and am still in touch with the lad who drove what this is possibly based on. I also worked for Durhams, (briefly) in the 70’s. I like the ‘lay by’ is it in your garden? You definately have a talent.

Cracking models jshepguis, I worked for Imperial and am still in touch with the lad who drove what this is possibly based on. I also worked for Durhams, (briefly) in the 70’s. I like the ‘lay by’ is it in your garden? You definately have a talent.
[/quote]
Thanks for the comment, yes the pictures are taken in my back garden the layby is a little diorama scene i knocked up for taking photo’s of finished models, currently finishing another Sandersons SA400 who became part of Durhams, my father and uncles all drove for Sandersons at some time.

Good work! :sunglasses:

Model Scania coming along

That looks great!

Door handles, steps, indicators and rear mudflaps on today.

Took her to a show over the weekend, looked tiny

Finished this 141 the other day…