Millionaire Boy Racers

Anyone watching this programme on the Arabs who come over to London in there super cars just to rag the arses out them in the city centre for the summer? 24 year old lads with 5-6 super cars each! Too much money them ■■■■■■■

zb Tossers.
Just shows if ur not British wot you can get away with.

what channel?

Saaamon:
what channel?

Channel 4 pal but you can catch it on +1 i think

Ill swap with those toffs, ill be sitting on the balcony egging them on to make loads of [zb] noise.

AV1D:

Saaamon:
what channel?

Channel 4 pal but you can catch it on +1 i think

cheers, will have to watch it on 4od as i dont have tv in the truck lol.

Kevwall:
Anyone watching this programme on the Arabs who come over to London in there super cars just to rag the arses out them in the city centre for the summer? 24 year old lads with 5-6 super cars each! Too much money them [zb]

Very similler to Kuwait City you see them drag racing up and down the streets.
In the morning it’s not unusal to see an abandoned Ferrari or the same lying waiting to be collected after it ran ouf petrol.

I wish I had a camera when I pulled my landrover in to TGI Fridays amongst all the Mustangs etc.
It was dented the desert cam was peeling off and there was wire and cam nets all over it.
We pilled out and handed the keys to the Bangladeshi parking attendant(they do all manual labour out there) and asked him to take care with it.
His face was a picture plus you’d think it had an eaton twin spliter in it at least the tune sounded the same.

i like the arab lifestyle there decent honest respectable people and lets face it that program was not about how the cars are annoying residents its how the residents dont like the fact that there part of the country it is becoming mixed race and if i had a ferrari or lambo i would be driving it with pride doing exactly the same thing . one of the things that was mentioned was they thought we where jelouse of there fortune and bling cars and tbh but i for one am but there is ups and downs they would love a country like ours hence why they come over they dont have alcohol etc…

some people just dont know what they got if its right in front of them , i would pay to have ferraris /bugatti’s / lambos driving up and down my street the sounds of those engines are the 2nd best thing to ■■■ !

thats my opinion

al_P:
i like the arab lifestyle there decent honest respectable people and lets face it that program was not about how the cars are annoying residents its how the residents dont like the fact that there part of the country it is becoming mixed race and if i had a ferrari or lambo i would be driving it with pride doing exactly the same thing . one of the things that was mentioned was they thought we where jelouse of there fortune and bling cars and tbh but i for one am but there is ups and downs they would love a country like ours hence why they come over they dont have alcohol etc…

some people just dont know what they got if its right in front of them , i would pay to have ferraris /bugatti’s / lambos driving up and down my street the sounds of those engines are the 2nd best thing to ■■■ !

thats my opinion

They’re arrogant people and treat other nationals like dirt especially the asians who do all the menial tasks/work, and yes I’ve been there.

I love my cars and these lads had some of the most expensive and rarest cars on the planet , how ever i wouldn’t be happy if they constantly drove up and down my road with there v10’s Echoing off the buildings it would eventually drive me nuts and take the shine off of that amazing sound, even more so if I lived in one of the most expensive areas in the country and paid the most expensive council tax rates …

Plus if I had a super car driving it in London would be the last place I’d want to stretch it’s legs …

Any one on here drive any thing interesting… Fast .

al_P:

thats my opinion

Don’t have alcohol, your having a laugh. Get down to Marbella or St Tropez in summer. With my own eyes I have seen them chugging vintage scotch or cognac with an ashtray sized bowl of coke and hot and cold running Russian hookers taking care of there needs. All that abstinence guff is just for the religious types back at home. That’s why they can’t wait to get away.

Watched it and thought they weren’t bad lads really, got the impression that if they had an idea that they were upsetting people they would stop.

When the local residents were asked in a meeting with the council, if they had spoke to the drivers of the cars about that were annoying them, they said they hadn’t.

Somebody should cash in on these lads and organise race meeting for them in proper places such as brands hatch, you could make a fortune off them charging them 10 or 20k per day each depending on what you provided for them :open_mouth:

gentyman:
zb Tossers.
Just shows if ur not British wot you can get away with.

Except the fact the cars are worth many times as much whats the difference with that and local lads screaming up and down high streets in towns throughout the Country?

It’s still antisocial and dangerous whether it’s a Ferrari or a pimped up Saxo.

Was tipping in London a few months ago and saw a zonda Cinque “being so many made” had a nose at it got speaking to the Arab chap about it and I asked how there so many Arab in London he said they come over when Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait is to hot, as it roared off he was followed by two range rover sports found out off a car spotter that the fella I spoke to was one of the Arab princes :smiley:

So there’s where all the oil money goes !
Keep buying your Diesel/Petrol got to keep these poor Arab boys in the sports cars :wink:

Matty72:
Watched it and thought they weren’t bad lads really, got the impression that if they had an idea that they were upsetting people they would stop.

When the local residents were asked in a meeting with the council, if they had spoke to the drivers of the cars about that were annoying them, they said they hadn’t.

Somebody should cash in on these lads and organise race meeting for them in proper places such as brands hatch, you could make a fortune off them charging them 10 or 20k per day each depending on what you provided for them :open_mouth:

I doubt it mate, I think they’d find the racetrack too boring tbh, a bit sterile if you like.

Plus, the last 2 tracks I’ve been on have had DB limits, even a ferrari there had massive pipes to stop the sound echoing. It still sounded good behind and inside, but it directed the sound.

My mates Gixxer 600 - straight out of the showroom with factory standard 'zorst and everything - barely scraped through the DB limit at Snetterton.

waynedl:

Matty72:

I doubt it mate, I think they’d find the racetrack too boring tbh, a bit sterile if you like.

Plus, the last 2 tracks I’ve been on have had DB limits, even a ferrari there had massive pipes to stop the sound echoing. It still sounded good behind and inside, but it directed the sound.

My mates Gixxer 600 - straight out of the showroom with factory standard 'zorst and everything - barely scraped through the DB limit at Snetterton.

Most race circuits are allowed a certain amount of days per year without a decibel limit. The one that always amazes me is Donington Park it’s on the flight path for East Midlands Airport and it has Decibel limits on certain days and a curfew where you can’t run you engine between certain hours, despite the fact there are large jets over head night and day. :open_mouth:

And as usual a lot of these local protests about noise are from people who moved into the area long after race circuit was established. Didn’t they notice the large signs for race track when the were looking at properties in the area? :unamused:

Matty72:

They have its called The Gumball Rally :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: with the i think £30k ish entry fee :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

SYE-1:
I love my cars and these lads had some of the most expensive and rarest cars on the planet , how ever i wouldn’t be happy if they constantly drove up and down my road with there v10’s Echoing off the buildings it would eventually drive me nuts and take the shine off of that amazing sound, even more so if I lived in one of the most expensive areas in the country and paid the most expensive council tax rates …

Plus if I had a super car driving it in London would be the last place I’d want to stretch it’s legs …

Any one on here drive any thing interesting… Fast .

Yep driven Ferrari, 911 and Lambo but none of them can touch some of the motorbikes I have ridden.
Nice cars but wasted on the public roads.You need to get them on a track to get them anywhere near their limits.

Matty72:

These guys have access to all the track days and racing they want, but I doubt they’re really interested. What they want to do is pose round London.
Shame really Motor Racing at a high level still requires very rich drivers to fund it, but it also takes quite a lot of commitment to fitness training and diet. I doubt these lads could show that sort of commitment.