Millionaire Boy Racers

albion1971:

SYE-1:
I love my cars and these lads had some of the most expensive and rarest cars on the planet , how ever i wouldn’t be happy if they constantly drove up and down my road with there v10’s Echoing off the buildings it would eventually drive me nuts and take the shine off of that amazing sound, even more so if I lived in one of the most expensive areas in the country and paid the most expensive council tax rates …

Plus if I had a super car driving it in London would be the last place I’d want to stretch it’s legs …

Any one on here drive any thing interesting… Fast .

Yep driven Ferrari, 911 and Lambo but none of them can touch some of the motorbikes I have ridden.
Nice cars but wasted on the public roads.You need to get them on a track to get them anywhere near their limits.

Audi R8 (v8 & V10), Aston DB9, Lambo Gallardo & Balboni (ltd ed rear wheel drive version in honour of Lamboghinis lead test driver),Nissan Gtr, Ferrari 360, 360 race version, 458 Italia, 911 (was an auto, was ■■■■), Mclaren Mp4 (the new one), Ford single seater.
All on tracks for a few laps each.

muckles:

waynedl:

Matty72:
Watched it and thought they weren’t bad lads really, got the impression that if they had an idea that they were upsetting people they would stop.

When the local residents were asked in a meeting with the council, if they had spoke to the drivers of the cars about that were annoying them, they said they hadn’t.

Somebody should cash in on these lads and organise race meeting for them in proper places such as brands hatch, you could make a fortune off them charging them 10 or 20k per day each depending on what you provided for them :open_mouth:

I doubt it mate, I think they’d find the racetrack too boring tbh, a bit sterile if you like.

Plus, the last 2 tracks I’ve been on have had DB limits, even a ferrari there had massive pipes to stop the sound echoing. It still sounded good behind and inside, but it directed the sound.

My mates Gixxer 600 - straight out of the showroom with factory standard 'zorst and everything - barely scraped through the DB limit at Snetterton.

Most race circuits are allowed a certain amount of days per year without a decibel limit. The one that always amazes me is Donington Park it’s on the flight path for East Midlands Airport and it has Decibel limits on certain days and a curfew where you can’t run you engine between certain hours, despite the fact there are large jets over head night and day. :open_mouth:

And as usual a lot of these local protests about noise are from people who moved into the area long after race circuit was established. Didn’t they notice the large signs for race track when the were looking at properties in the area? :unamused:

Have any of your lot come across the old dragon from the back of the circuit with her decibel meter?
Its a shame having a decent motor at Donno only having to slow it down past the decibel meters so you dont get thrown off :angry:

B1 GGK:

muckles:

waynedl:

Matty72:
Watched it and thought they weren’t bad lads really, got the impression that if they had an idea that they were upsetting people they would stop.

When the local residents were asked in a meeting with the council, if they had spoke to the drivers of the cars about that were annoying them, they said they hadn’t.

Somebody should cash in on these lads and organise race meeting for them in proper places such as brands hatch, you could make a fortune off them charging them 10 or 20k per day each depending on what you provided for them :open_mouth:

I doubt it mate, I think they’d find the racetrack too boring tbh, a bit sterile if you like.

Plus, the last 2 tracks I’ve been on have had DB limits, even a ferrari there had massive pipes to stop the sound echoing. It still sounded good behind and inside, but it directed the sound.

My mates Gixxer 600 - straight out of the showroom with factory standard 'zorst and everything - barely scraped through the DB limit at Snetterton.

Most race circuits are allowed a certain amount of days per year without a decibel limit. The one that always amazes me is Donington Park it’s on the flight path for East Midlands Airport and it has Decibel limits on certain days and a curfew where you can’t run you engine between certain hours, despite the fact there are large jets over head night and day. :open_mouth:

And as usual a lot of these local protests about noise are from people who moved into the area long after race circuit was established. Didn’t they notice the large signs for race track when the were looking at properties in the area? :unamused:

Have any of your lot come across the old dragon from the back of the circuit with her decibel meter?
Its a shame having a decent motor at Donno only having to slow it down past the decibel meters so you dont get thrown off :angry:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy6yt5thf28

Great way of going deaf. :smiling_imp: :smiley: