Military Wives No.1!

Fantastic!
Tis the first time I’ve bought a single since…well since you could buy a vinyl single.

Tis worth a thought for the lads and lasses out in conflict whatever you think of politics of it.

I’m pleased they got to Number 1, and as a result it will have raised a fair amount of money, but now it has achieved it’s goal could they please, please stop playing it because it’s [zb]ing awful.

Coffeeholic:
I’m pleased they got to Number 1, and as a result it will have raised a fair amount of money, but now it has achieved it’s goal could they please, please stop playing it because it’s [zb]ing awful.

Coffee, you miserable git!! I have just watched Top of the Pops and it is a darned sight better than the crap that ‘Little Mix’, the so called winners of XFactor produced!!!

I cannot help but shed a tear when watching that video as usually everyone forgets about the wives and family left at home … the stresses they must go through whilst their men (and women) are out in Afghanistan must be horrendous.

I am glad that they have raised support & funds, it’s hard enough for those of us away from family at Christmas, & is even more awfull for those if their loved ones have been sent to the front line.
Thank you very much to everyone who has shown their support, I know this will be greatly appriciated.

Bit more turkey.
Reminds me of those Halifax choir ads.

TheBear:

Coffeeholic:

Coffee, you miserable git!! I have just watched Top of the Pops and it is a darned sight better than the crap that ‘Little Mix’, the so called winners of XFactor produced!!!

Being better than that isn’t exactly an achievement now is it? Getting to number 1 just means they are Kings of Crap, or maybe Queens.

TheBear:
I cannot help but shed a tear when watching that video

Oh without a doubt it has the power to make people cry, I know I do, probably due to it making my ears bleed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good for them, glad it made the top spot.

I bought it :slight_smile:

Like many on here Im ex services so understand why theyve done it - but it still sounds like Songs of bloody Praise. Awful.

Coffeeholic:

Couldn’t agree more. It’s absolute tripe!! Sad time for music

But ill add that, had there been some fitties or good looking milfs, I’d watch the video… on mute off course.

Gareth Malone oughta get the absent truckers wives to form a choir? they have a lifetime of crap.

Fantastic really happy for them and I was thinking today in fact I said when our family were around , how lucky we are.

For my tuppence worth a really good song and yes there are some good looking women in the video however the photos of the soldiers with the union flag are great.

We are very proud of you the men and women of the armed forces and their loved ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=0hR6O7VxKaQ

I hope you all had a great christmas

A great cause and I’m glad they’ve made a load of dosh :smiley: …but I have to admit the introductory screechy bit makes my ears bleed :wink:

I thought some of the school choirs’ efforts played by Chris Evans this week were really moving…brought a tear to my eyes they did :cry: :unamused:

Baggie:
A great cause and I’m glad they’ve made a load of dosh :smiley: …but I have to admit the introductory screechy bit makes my ears bleed :wink:

I thought some of the school choirs’ efforts played by Chris Evans this week were really moving…brought a tear to my eyes they did :cry: :unamused:

• 1 however I think the song is great :slight_smile:

Heard the cat strangling (the haaaaaa haaaaaa bit at the start) earlier and though my 9 month old son and his 8 month old cousin were going to ■■■■ themselves.

Muckaway:
Heard the cat strangling (the haaaaaa haaaaaa bit at the start) earlier and though my 9 month old son and his 8 month old cousin were going to [zb] themselves.

Time to hit the bottle,old friend.

the song is complete tosh

harry:

Muckaway:
Heard the cat strangling (the haaaaaa haaaaaa bit at the start) earlier and though my 9 month old son and his 8 month old cousin were going to [zb] themselves.

Time to hit the bottle,old friend.

Most certainly; Nice bottle of real ale :wink:

the song is complete tosh

So are a lot of the songs that have made number one at Christmas but at least the money rasied by this song is going to some very good causes here in the uk.Charity starts at home and not in some distant foreign land to be stolen by thugs gangsters and terrorists :wink: