Microlise??

eagerbeaver:

commonrail:
Or…

None of the arselickers could get in the money,so they whinge until it was scrapped.

Or some drivers did a nice easy night trunk on cruise control down the motorway whilst others did numerous drops all day in stop/start traffic…

Night shift had a separate list.

They beat the system though.there was only about a dozen of them…and they used to share the money,each month :laughing:

simcor:
Well I usually get all A’s without trying too hard or driving too slowly.

But we had a group average of A so they changed the parameters to make it a bit harder to get A’s.

I had my driver development last week and after driving exactly how they want I shot from usually mid packish to right up to number 1.

I feel so proud of that achievement I must say [emoji6]

No doubt this week I’ll be back to normal, no real complaints and not at the bottom so I don’t overly mind.

As long as I’m not at the bottom I’m happy.

Do you take the transport manager an apple in morning too■■?

cgscott:

simcor:

But we had a group average of A so they changed the parameters to make it a bit harder to get A’s.

I had my driver development last week and after driving exactly how they want I shot from usually mid packish to right up to number 1.

No doubt this week I’ll be back to normal, no real complaints and not at the bottom so I don’t overly mind.

Are you really that dense that you can’t work out there is some sarcasm in there?

Our place uses Microlise can’t get away from that. If your consistently bad then they will want to know why.

We also have to do driver development etc it’s part and parcel of the job like it or leave.

I couldn’t care less where I come on the wall of shame as long as I’m not at the bottom to be dragged into the office.

simcor:

cgscott:

simcor:

Are you really that dense that you can’t work out there is some sarcasm in there?

Our place uses Microlise can’t get away from that. If your consistently bad then they will want to know why.

We also have to do driver development etc it’s part and parcel of the job like it or leave.

I couldn’t care less where I come on the wall of shame as long as I’m not at the bottom to be dragged into the office.

I misread your post.

I wonder what the TNT or Hermes leaderboard would look like if they used microlise. Probably Fs and Gs all round for every category, with a group average of G.

I assume they self insure but if they had an insurance company they would have a fit looking at those microlise results if fitted.

DickyNick:
I assume they self insure but if they had an insurance company they would have a fit looking at those microlise results if fitted.

That’s…

Right where it’s headed next. Insurance, or more to the point cheaper insurance…money. In time drivers will be judged on their licence points, infringements and microlise scores. The ones with the best averages or total score will be regarded as lower insurance risks than Billyledfootbigwheels.

You can see their point.

A driver who is always harsh braking, harsh cornering, and speeding is a higher risk for insurance purposes than a driver who brakes smoothly, takes corners at appropriate speeds, and sticks to the limits.

Then from a company cost point of view a driver who doesn’t harsh brake, doesn’t over rev, uses the cruise control, plans a head and uses momentum rather than slamming the brakes on last moment and having to come to a stop is better for maintenance costs and fuel costs than the drivers who do the opposite.

eagerbeaver:

commonrail:
Or…

None of the arselickers could get in the money,so they whinge until it was scrapped.

Or some drivers did a nice easy night trunk on cruise control down the motorway whilst others did numerous drops all day in stop/start traffic…

This was the problem at the last place I worked. The same drivers were at the top every week because they did night trunks to Burton and back while we were doing multi drop around London. Luckily there was no incentive which is why nobody cared about the system or list on the wall.

I actually left a job and I’d say 80% of the reason was due to microlise,I always got good scores but no way am I been told to drive like that and been put in a list,
When you see a guy with 30 year experience been told he isn’t driving properly by some clown in an office I’m sorry but it’s not on and I cringe when I see all the yes men huddling round the board to see there scores :confused:

yorkshire terrier:
I actually left a job and I’d say 80% of the reason was due to microlise,I always got good scores but no way am I been told to drive like that and been put in a list,
When you see a guy with 30 year experience been told he isn’t driving properly by some clown in an office I’m sorry but it’s not on and I cringe when I see all the yes men huddling round the board to see there scores :confused:

^^^^
Exactly right. The problem is the yes men who just bend over and take it, then it becomes the norm. This industry has been ruined by corporate bullshine with pointy shoed enforcers and their good little sheep drivers. I had the misfortune of following a Ceva throbber on the A49 last night, he must of been a double A Microlise sheep because his driving was painful to follow.

eagerbeaver:
A sad thread with the usual Borg answers, I bet you lot are a riot at parties.

I reckon the ’ Robot ’ is the dance of choice.

:laughing: :laughing:
Not just me then. :smiley:
‘‘Driver development/fleetboard/microlise/compliance dept’’ :unamused: wtf have these knobheads in suits turned this job into ffs.■■ :open_mouth:

There must be a whole generation of lads now who know nothing else and take all this dog ■■■■ as being normal. :open_mouth:

After saying that mind Beav mate, I’m always in the top 3 at our lot’s ‘‘league tables’’ (there’s another one, league table ffs :laughing: ) and without even trying…because I’m just soooo ■■■■ good man. :sunglasses:
:laughing:

Our driver trainer has told us all that anything over what the vehicle is limited to i.e. 50 mph, 52 mph or 56 mph is against the law and we will be prosecuted! :unamused:
I told him he was wrong and he hasn’t spoken to me in a year but I’ve not been spoken to about doing 60 odd ish downhill! :open_mouth:

streaky:
Our driver trainer has told us all that anything over what the vehicle is limited to i.e. 50 mph, 52 mph or 56 mph is against the law and we will be prosecuted! :unamused:

That just about says everything we need to know in a nutshell, about these clowns who have jobs created for them. :unamused:

Night-and-day:

yorkshire terrier:

^^^^
Exactly right. The problem is the yes men who just bend over and take it, then it becomes the norm. This industry has been ruined by corporate bullshine with pointy shoed enforcers and their good little sheep drivers. I had the misfortune of following a Ceva throbber on the A49 last night, he must of been a double A Microlise sheep because his driving was painful to follow.

You better hope you never follow me either then :laughing: :laughing:

robroy:

eagerbeaver:
A sad thread with the usual Borg answers, I bet you lot are a riot at parties.

I reckon the ’ Robot ’ is the dance of choice.

:laughing: :laughing:
Not just me then. :smiley:
‘‘Driver development/fleetboard/microlise/compliance dept’’ :unamused: wtf have these knobheads in suits turned this job into ffs.■■ :open_mouth:

There must be a whole generation of lads now who know nothing else and take all this dog [zb] as being normal. :open_mouth:

After saying that mind Beav mate, I’m always in the top 3 at our lot’s ‘‘league tables’’ (there’s another one, league table ffs :laughing: ) and without even trying…because I’m just soooo [zb] good man. :sunglasses:
:laughing:

Well done Brother. I think you should be awarded a badge.

The rusty sheriffs springs to mind.

Nothing more boring than getting stuck with a colleague talking about his Microlise score.

used to have fuel mpg at my first place over here .lol volvos running interstate usa at 36tn against KW & petes running /39/44tn in Canada (back,gravel multi drop distance roads). so every month in canteen list of volvos ,kw & petes ave rage was taken and anyone below ave got zilch as there was only 8 non vulvas we never got any bonus $100+ a month. Funny thing was the guy that was on top used to put a couple o gallons o fuel in his self to make him topman Prick!! :unamused: Was a bonus for idleing as well never got that neither my KW didn’t have a bunk heater !!! so it ran nonstop in winter minus 30_-sunday-thursday and in summer as well in 30+

rob22888:
Nothing more boring than getting stuck with a colleague talking about his Microlise score.

I love talking about Microlise. It properly floats my boat.

As soon as the scheme was announced…I thought"i’m having that" :sunglasses:

I’m better than these