Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year [Merged]

I will not be on here for the Christmas period, so I figured its the ideal time to wish all of you on here a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Theonlybigman

:slight_smile:

same to you.

I finished early today and it really does feel like Christmas has started!

Happy Christmas to all, if your life is going well then long may it continue and if you life isn’t going so well then chin up & here’s to better times which may be just around the corner!

thanx and same to you

I will wish you all a Merry Christmas and another New Year now, it is all dependant whether they have electric in Cornwall as we are mainly eating turkey pasties next week :laughing:

Keep the M5 clear tomorrow lads at least as far as the A30 and if you see a beached whale on Boxing day, it could be me fallen into Looe harbour.

Merry Christmas bigman! Happy New Year aswell! :slight_smile:

And to you and yours

merry xmas and happy new year to everyone of you, even if your working through the holidays. I pray for empty roads and quick forklift drivers/loaders :stuck_out_tongue:

A Merry Christmas and Prosperous new year to everyone from me and mine too. Stay safe everyone, enjoy a good rest and have a good time. Let’s hope next year is kind to all of us.

BB

Merry christmas & happy new year to all

Enjoy

Just for fun, I’ve detailed my extensive Xmas preparations here:

HUMBUG - BULLY'S TRUCKSTOP BAR (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

I’d like to wish everybody (and their families) a Merry Xmas.

Merry Christmas ,& a Healthy ,Happy, & Prosperous New Year to you all :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

" Merry Christmas " to the one above here ^^^. :smiley: :smiley:

" Merry Christmas " To all TruckNet members and followers.

Cheers (hic ! :laughing: ) , cattle wagon man.

Merry christmas to all and a happy prosperous new year to everyone on trucknet .
Dee.

Joyeux Noël et bonne chance pour la nouvelle année à tout les membre de TNUK et tous les chauffeur routier partout

Hope you don’t need a translator - Merry Christmas all

Happy Christmas to all & to all a good night

Just to wish you all a merry Christmas and all the best for the new year :slight_smile:
Enjoy and remember bed early because the fat judgemental git will be round tonite leaving us all direct debits :smiley:

What did you get me usersteve? I got you a remote controlled helicopter :laughing:

Cheers mate il enjoy that .I got you that remote controll speed boat you wanted. Enjoy :smiley: