Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year [Merged]

usersteve:
Just to wish you all a merry Christmas and all the best for the new year :slight_smile:
Enjoy and remember bed early because the fat judgemental git will be round tonite leaving us all direct debits :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Merry Christmas all

And a happy new year :grimacing:

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all :smiley:

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda i pawb.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all on here and your families.

Yippee !!! It starts now, Happy Christmas :smiley:

Yay, 5 nights off… Merry Xmas everyone…

Merry Christmas to all trucknetters!! Have a very good Christmas and a prosperous new year! All the best.

Matt

Just finished and would like to wish everyone of my colleagues, friends and lurkers on this forum a great time this Christmas and a prosperous and successful New Year.

Merry Christmas All,
and a greetings for a happy New Year.

Have fun, stay safe.
Live long and prosper .V. :sunglasses:

Merry Chrimbo y’all. :smiley:

Hope everybody has a healthy,happy 2013. :wink:

merry xmas and a happy new year to everybody on trucknet, and their families :slight_smile:

all the best :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

A very merry Christmas and a fantastic new year to everyone on here.

I hope 2013 brings you everything you wish for.

Bottons up!! :laughing:

Happy Xmas everyone and happy new year people :smiley:

Marry Christmas one and all, stay safe.

Happy Christmas enjoy

In the spirit of things, yeah Merry Christmas happy new year n all that. :wink:

Might as well make the most and get utterly ratarsed…
…because we all know 2013 is just gonna be even worse. Recession will get deeper, more jobs will be lost as companies get hit by rising prices, if you’re an agency driver, the next few months will be completely barren, and who knows what new regulations the EU will come up with this year to add to tacho/road laws making things even worse than they already are.

Personally, I’m hoping this will be the year I secure another job and can finally leave driving. If that means cleaning or security… then so be it. I’ve reached that point.

Merry Christmas and a cracking new year to you all, hope 2013 treats you all well.

Merry christmas to all my friends, old and new on this `ere forum :laughing: :laughing:

merry crimbo you old ■■■■■!! Just woke up and my stocking is at the end of my bed… :smiley: