Melbourne Truck + Trailer show 2008

Few pics from the truck and trailer expo in Melbourne at the weekend!

Kenworth 108

Kenworth 908

B-Triple Training vehicle

Trailer for carting steel

Peterbilt 379

Police Drug + Alcohol testing bus

Another B-triple

The new Scania 620 (note the curtain system on the trailer)

New Freightliner Argosy

And just to add, my employer celebrated 150 of business in the family at the weekend and threw a big bash for us all, displaying one of their first motor powered vehicles, and unveiling their brand new flagship, a spanking new Argosy, B double combo especially signwriteen for the 150 years. (We estimate the rig to come in about nearly 500,000 AU dollars).

And just for fun, my truck :slight_smile:

Good pics lad :smiley:
Peterbilt 379 caught my eye Beattun. You gettin the keys of that celebration truck :question:

beattun:

I would want to see one of them parking at the Westbound Harthill Services for example :slight_smile:

orys:
I would want to see one of them parking at the Westbound Harthill Services for example :slight_smile:

Easy Orys! You can just imagine someone at some point saying “We’ve had bigger than that down 'ere drive!” :wink:

Alex

Good pictures but isn’t this a bit ironic.

You’d think they’d have found a DAF to stick on the front.

Paccar are DAF and Kenworth over here, so that explains that one, the DAFs i looked at really werrent worth taking pictures off

and no chance in hell of me getting a sniff of that celebration truck, thatll be going on interstate, and i wouldnt want to drive it to be honest, every stone chip and tree scratch will probably be monitored closely haha