Mayor to block Port Of Calais

Send for Toby he’ll sort her out !!!..bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-29041621

Do any of them have DCPC?

Could come in hand on the 9th.

Hmm. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Calais in France?

If the migrants are in France, they are a problem for the french! We should not pay a penny to clear up their problem.

Bacon Sandwich:
Hmm. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Calais in France?

If the migrants are in France, they are a problem for the french! We should not pay a penny to clear up their problem.

What’s cheaper paying 10million to build bigger fences, more guards better security measures etc or let them in and pay for everything for them healthcare, housing etc.

It’s no Frances problem they don’t even want to be in France, France is just buggered because it sits between continental Europe and England.

We can build all the walls we want but soon as they set foot on British soil they automatically have rights, we can’t just send them on the first boat back. Takes weeks/months to get rid sometimes never get rid.

Only answer is to stop them in France and if that needs part funded by us then I don’t have a problem with that at all. We are soft touches and the frogs pay the price for that.

merc0447:
Only answer is to stop them in France and if that needs part funded by us then I don’t have a problem with that at all. We are soft touches and the frogs pay the price for that.

No its not we shove them in Walled containment area. they would get basic needs till they decide England is not the land of honey and want to go back to where they come from.

This country has to have a deterrent in place to start with

If the French don’t want them in France then they should strengthen there own borders and prevent them getting in, not as they currently do, let them in the back door and then open the front door and let them back out to blighty

Think calais is defo in France , I’m thinking British territory begins when you go they passport control . I m not surprised the frog s are growing increasingly tired of the many nationalitys gathering around the port looking to hitch a lift over . And I won’t be surprised to see port closure s as a way of protest to the British . As a driver that uses the dover calais route weekly , I can’t wait for that chaos that will ensue . Ultimately these guys shouldn’t be our problem there in France , on French soil after all . Surely France has some sort of legal obligation under whatever euro rules to help out or deport them back to where they came from , is it right that the frogs are saying we should sort em not them . I don’t know how to sort this problem , rash closures of camps /settlements /ports etc ain’t the way of dealing with it . As a little note a friend of mine managed to get two on last week on the outward leg , hidden in his pallet lockers . He discovered them and promptly told em to do one , the cheeky ■■■■■ had had the night in his trailer lockers and helped em selves to his Stella s . ■■■■■■■■

the mayor of Calais has said that they are looking into buying the immigrants ferry tickets so Britain can have the problem .
If Britain is on high alert then how can they let these people in , nobody knows there background as they destroy all there documents .
They would be better off rounding them up and flying them back home .

gazza1970:
the mayor of Calais has said that they are looking into buying the immigrants ferry tickets so Britain can have the problem .
If Britain is on high alert then how can they let these people in , nobody knows there background as they destroy all there documents .

but where is home :question:

Where ever they say there from , I bet they don’t say Calais

green456:

gazza1970:

but where is home :question:

gazza1970:
Where ever they say there from , I bet they don’t say Calais

I bet they say Britain, on this logic asking someone without some kind off identafication to tell you were theyre from, is like asking your Kids do they want an Icecream, theyll give you the answer thats suits them.

As for the Mayor buying ferry tickets thats just plain stupid, surely this just proves how useless the EU is, if the EU worked correctly instead off coming with bonkers DCPC/ WTD/ CAP etc etc, they would sort out some kind off common Migration policy, Maybe get some naval vessels in the Med to turn back these boats that go from north Afrrica to Italy regularly, or fund some kind off outer border control at the border off the EU, not wait til these people have transited right accross europe to land on our door step. All the EU is worried about is how soon Turkey will be fit to join, luckly theyve blotted theyre copy book, so that hair brain idea has been pushed to the back burner for a while, god help us when they do eventualy join tholugh :unamused:

A few years ago I was taking a ship to Deliskilesi in Turkey and when passing to the south of Sicily a message was broadcast that a refugee boat with approx 350 people on board had been wrecked under the cliffs and that people were in the water, ‘all ships in the area please respond’ very strange that most shipborne radios went very quiet … including mine I must add !

raymundo:
A few years ago I was taking a ship to Deliskilesi in Turkey and when passing to the south of Sicily a message was broadcast that a refugee boat with approx 350 people on board had been wrecked under the cliffs and that people were in the water, ‘all ships in the area please respond’ very strange that most shipborne radios went very quiet … including mine I must add !

Harsh, but I cant fault you, I think I’d have had radio power failure at that point aswell :open_mouth:

I would imagine that the entire economy of Calais depends on the port, and all the port traffic is from the UK. Shut down the port and the shut down the town - and that’s never going to happen.

errr somebody should tell the gr8 french politician that theres a thing called free movement within the e,u, and even u french fu…ers have to conform by it and think french/dutch/belgian/german/all others might have something to say on her pathetic blockade, :smiling_imp:

It’s my understanding that these scumbag wannabe fake asylum seekers,that are fleeing no more than poverty in most cases, and in any case are already in a safe country France! Most of them don’t destroy their ID docs until they are in blighty, So your french authorities will be able to re repatriate most of them, why are they not doing this ? they French have turned a blind eye to this problem for years ,so it there own doing why it is so bad now, and we should not help by putting money into their pot, Send some soldiers and take control of security around the port area maybe but not write them a cheque,

And as iv’e said the government will know the motives /reasons why they all make a beeline for this country, it’s high time that they changed the laws/rules so that they will no longer get anything more than they currently can get in Calais/Europe and stop being a soft touch , Maybe if we as in everyone who doesn’t think that it’s right or fair that they can come here without permission or even asking to, and be handed free health care and all the other handouts ,should protest/petition for this change whilst uk-plc persecutes it’s own citizens who are on benefits some who have paid into the system during their working lives it’s all ■■■ about face IMO

No mention of any countries they transit before they even get to France …

We had 8 illegals in the back of a lorry today on the M1. If these people were taken straight from the M1 to Heathrow, held in cells and deported the next morning, the problem would stop overnight. But NO, we give them housing and benefits while we decide if they can stay, which the majority of them do!! They have crossed at least six safe countries to get to ours but these countries treat them like the parasites that they are.

raymundo:

don’t think I could leave leave 350 people to die, no matter where they were from :cry:

I probably could if they were one of the shifts at Asda Doncaster.