Mark H's Steed

This is mark h’s off the forum, lovely scania just fitted his new scania mudflaps and mark h numberplates.
Lookin good!

Looks like the fog lights work OK. :smiling_imp:

DAFMAD:

will look alot better wen i get my top an bottom bars fitted soon !!!

Saw the Topline twin of this in Kirkby on Friday morning. Thought you had a ex-Sparks motor?

they have got 1 ov sparks old 1s aswel :smiley:

we have got 2 sparks topline’s 1i used to drive is in bits in the garage coz the piston rings went, so i drive the black 1 now, the topline twin to mine was meant to b given to me, its a 144 460 v8 aswell

robv8 who do u work 4 ?

Allen Munro commercials, we were returning a Volvo FH back to DHL/Burtons in Kirkby Ind Estate.

robv8:
Allen Munro commercials, we were returning a Volvo FH back to DHL/Burtons in Kirkby Ind Estate.

rnt ure frim based in burscough ■■ keep ya eyes out 4 me am sometimes up that way !

mark h:

robv8:

rnt ure frim based in burscough ■■ keep ya eyes out 4 me am sometimes up that way !

yeah there on ind estate tried get me work exp there like but full gutted i was :angry:

i have now removed the number plate from the window for 1 reason or another, so if any of u guys/gals see me b sure to flash at its still me,

unless ya get confused an flash the twin truck which is a topline with spots top and bottom ! will post pic of it tommoro as in out driving it

I see the reg plate is on the wrong side of the unit :laughing:

you buy them mudflaps from scania? how much they cost you? i was in at scania yesterday and the little ■■■■■■ wanted 18 quid each!!!

DAFMAD:

Those fog lights are still stuck on and none of it in sight either. :smiling_imp:

TONY530I:
you buy them mudflaps from scania? how much they cost you? i was in at scania yesterday and the little [zb] wanted 18 quid each!!!

i found them in r yard in a container were we have all bits and bob’s, they r off a 3 series, they had 5 holes in them, i had to cut them down and re-drill the holes to make them fit,

DAFMAD:

DAFMAD:

Those fog lights are still stuck on and none of it in sight either. :smiling_imp:

lost me there daf mad ? :confused:

robv8:
Saw the Topline twin of this in Kirkby on Friday morning. Thought you had a ex-Sparks motor?

picks of the topline twin wil b uploaded as soon as young josh on this site pulls his finger out !

as promised sorry took ages man been busy lol

Cheers, Josh

why or they on foreign plates.

we r a registerd irish company mate, for some reason or other, aslong as my wages r paid every friday i cudnt give a monkeys wa i drive