Mark H's Steed

never used to be irish reg and called forest whatever… they had a t cab seized by customs and was parked at rothwell wincantons yard for months for running on cherry.

jessicas dad:
never used to be irish reg and called forest whatever… they had a t cab seized by customs and was parked at rothwell wincantons yard for months for running on cherry.

j’d it never had black forest written on it, but ya right in wa ya say, sort of, not sure about cherry, but all in all we have had 5 t-cabs, some which r on the photo forum, in their new liverys !

mark h:

jessicas dad:

j’d it never had black forest written on it, but ya right in wa ya say, sort of, not sure about cherry, but all in all we have had 5 t-cabs, some which r on the photo forum, in their new liverys !

i just know it had the same paintwork and a different name. so i put 2 + 2 together plus the firm was from the liverpool area.

ya r exactly right about the truck but as said b4 i dont think so abar the cherry, it was r wagon(s) hey were good trucks i used to drive 1 for a bit abar 3 weeks after i passed my test !