Margaret Thatcher dies

Just heard the Iron Lady has passed away. Love her or loathe her she had more balls and stood up for what she believed in.

Margaret Thatcher, the last REAL leader the UK had. RIP Maggie

kr79:
Love her or loathe her she had more balls and stood up for what she believed in.

I have to agree with that, I didn’t like some of her policies or the way she implemented them, but I can’t help thinking that we could do with more politicians with her conviction and determination to carry out their policies.

Look at the gutless characters that have followed her…Major, Blair etc. she had more balls than any of the others combined. :frowning:

happysack:
Look at the gutless characters that have followed her…Major, Blair etc. she had more balls than ALL of the others combined. :frowning:

FTFY

just a pity they waited till she died before burying her!!. TO save money on a state funeral give the people of Scotland a shovel each and we would deliver her tae the devil personally.
Aye …i would fly back for my shift! RIH.

Should be some interesting views here…!

Especially if you look at the thread already posted :wink:

Caused misery to thousands of people…while living a life of luxury, like all those who make rules and regs…i know a lot of us talk bollox as truck drivers…but mp’s wages are a lot more for talking bollox ! .

dar1976:
Especially if you look at the thread already posted :wink:

Didn’t look in Bullys’ :unamused: :blush:

Here ye go Mike C feel free to delete! :stuck_out_tongue:

I cannot stand a tory but she had my respect. She had guts the lot unlike the ones that have taken her place who are scared ■■■■ less of there own shadow

Some very clear views on the Social Media, especially in the North West. I’m not old enough to remember her time in office, but she stood up for what she believed in, and we can’t honestly say the country would be better off without her.

All thats making me laugh is the Liverscum supporters, taking it as the only victory they’ll get this year!

Loathed the woman at the time but have come to despise the tossers who followed her even more,Bliar has replaced her on my hate list, didn’t think that was possible!

jimbo47, would you like seeing a post like yours about your mother, didnt think so, no doubt there will be more, stay in scotland it deserves you■■? and thats from someone who dosnt bother with politics

To win 3 elections on the trot, despite ‘being a woman’. No wimmin’ only shortlist for her, from humble beginnings she made it to the top. She had bigger balls than the ball brothers put together. This she would have never let this country get into the state we are now. Love her or loath her we need more folk like that to kick the arse of workshy Briton. RIP

Parasite

She was a great leader, But she didn’t lead the country and its people in the right direction, Just like Hitler, Idi amin, Mussolini, sadam hussain and all the rest of historys “great” leaders. She made the rich richer, and the poor poorer. She was a traitor, She sold off Britains assets to all and sundry, These assets didn’t belong to the government, They belonged to the tax payers, So she sold assets back to the people that already owned them.

ask the Argies what they think of her :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

iceman1:
jimbo47, would you like seeing a post like yours about your mother, didnt think so, no doubt there will be more, stay in scotland it deserves you■■? and thats from someone who dosnt bother with politics

Ohh grow up! i take it you were not put out o work due to her policies ,well take it from me that ■■■■■ deserves everything she gets,parts o the north east,wales ,scotland were wiped out jobwise due to her policies and have never recovered.
and by the way my mother was a kind,hardworking woman who would never have treated people like that tory witch.aye a couple o hrs in hell and she shut 10 furnaces.!

JIMBO47:

iceman1:

Ohh grow up! i take it you were not put out o work due to her policies ,well take it from me that ■■■■■ deserves everything she gets,parts o the north east,wales ,scotland were wiped out jobwise due to her policies and have never recovered.
and by the way my mother was a kind,hardworking woman who would never have treated people like that tory witch.aye a couple o hrs in hell and she’s already shut 10 furnaces and all the mines that supplied them with coal.But by all accounts she won’t get a chance to shut any more after the devil found out why she went there.!

Fixed that.

^ This. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: