Maratime

Anyone know much about maratime advertising 4 on 4 off bardon

maritime and there are loads of threads use the search button.

Maratime is when ■■■■■■■■■ come out eh?

You seem to be asking after a company that you dont even know their name…do you mean MARITIME ?

david2867:
Anyone know much about maratime advertising 4 on 4 off bardon

closing date this friday i believe

maratime? is that a new biscuit?

truckyboy:
.do you mean MARITIME ?

He/she means marmite…[emoji16]

The only thing I can think of round Bardon is that Maritime are slowly muscling Steady Eddie out of Nestlé. Either that or they’ve branched out into quarrying and aggregates and taken over the world massively undercutting Mother Nature and the Good Lord Above for the contract. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bikemonkey:
The only thing I can think of round Bardon is that Maritime are slowly muscling Steady Eddie out of Nestlé. Either that or they’ve branched out into quarrying and aggregates and taken over the world massively undercutting Mother Nature and the Good Lord Above for the contract. :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s the Amazon contract

the maoster:
Maratime is when ■■■■■■■■■ come out eh?

orate eh :wink:

Sorry maritime

Got interview and driving assessment anyone know rates of pay please

david2867:

I had an interview and assessment about two months ago, didn’t get it but the day rate is £525 for 55 hour week (11 hour days) if you work 14 hours on Monday you get 11 and 3 overtime no matter what you work the next day. So the next day you might work 8 hours but you will be paid 11. Good kit microwave and kettle in each unit etc.

Thanks mate good advice

I think one of the negatives mentioned on here alot it you will be changing lorries each week which imo is annoying. Others though just condense their kit down so its not a big deal putting the stuff in/out the lorry twice a week.

All your work is planned in order and relayed to a screen in the cab which is also your sat nav, manifest and works phone in one neat device, can’t remember what it is called but as I say excellent kit, most units are Scanias but there are some Volvos as well (Leeds).

alder:

david2867:

I had an interview and assessment about two months ago, didn’t get it but the day rate is £525 for 55 hour week (11 hour days) if you work 14 hours on Monday you get 11 and 3 overtime no matter what you work the next day. So the next day you might work 8 hours but you will be paid 11. Good kit microwave and kettle in each unit etc.

Wouldn’t say that £525 for 55 hrs work is that special, I know you might get o/t on top but I always go on the basics.

This one says 4 on 4 off what you think been told new amazon depot

bald bloke:
Wouldn’t say that £525 for 55 hrs work is that special, I know you might get o/t on top but I always go on the basics.

It is actually £475 plus £50 food allowance. Yeah I get better pay where I am so was not bothered about not getting it in the end. I have a feeling that Maritime get you working 11 hours per day most of the time and rarely pay you 11 for 9 hours.

david2867:
This one says 4 on 4 off what you think been told new amazon depot

I went for a job at Maritime Avonmouth doing 4 on 4 off and money poor due to the fact that some weeks you’re only working 3 days. Ok if money doesn’t worry you but I would have been well down on my pay.