Malcolm Logistics Volvo FH Truck Art

These are cool, but they are no doubt manipulated photos, why didnt he just say? I’m a home hobby picture framer in my spare time so was easy to spot. If any members would like a framed pic. of their vehicle please just let me know.

Moderators: If any rules violated here please feel to let me know via PM or feel free to delete. Thanks.

Nice picture but it looks like a HDR/tone mapping thing.

Hello MotoringinArt,
Excelent Picture. Did you draw it from a photo or was it totally from memory??
If they are for sale, who much do you want for prints■■?
■■■■■■■■ Gill

here’s a quick pic of my DAF XF that was taken at Peak Truck Show in Uttoxeter today

FH03 AEZ (1).jpg

FH03 AEZ (2).jpg

2 of them, took me 60 seconds at the most to do the pair of them :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not wanting to get into an argument as my expertise is zero, but there is hell of a lot of detail in that ‘reproduction’ even down to the partial double yellow line.

MotoringinArt:
Hey Guys,

Here’s another of my illustrations for you, Malcolm Logistics Volvo FH Curtainside, would love to hear your comments guys :smiley:

That is an excelent drawing MotoringArt :smiley: :smiley: ! Are you going to be selling copies?
If you are, Please, Please PM me :smiley:
Kindest regards
CG

Hey Guys,

Here’s another of my illustrations for you, Malcolm Logistics Volvo FH Curtainside, would love to hear your comments guys :smiley:

Nice frame.

Looks Marvellous…Are they for sale? …And have you got a website??

Fantastic, same question do u have a website??

harry:
Nice frame.

(Quality! :grimacing: Great line from the Mr Bean film)

Really impressive movin art, the detail in your drawings is amazing. Top stuff. There must be a market for these kind of drawings.

Grasshopper:

harry:
Nice frame.

(Quality! :grimacing: Great line from the Mr Bean film)

Really impressive movin art, the detail in your drawings is amazing. Top stuff. There must be a market for these kind of drawings.[/quote]

Its not a drawing -its a souped-up snap.

harry:

I think you could be right Harry :wink: I asked for a close up of the Caffreys Scania but funnily enough got no reply :confused:

that looks fantastic get some more on for sale preferably

lemonmouth:

harry:

I think you could be right Harry :wink: I asked for a close up of the Caffreys Scania but funnily enough got no reply :confused:

If you look at the passenger window of the Volvo you can see the local scenery -no artist would bother with that little detail but its v.difficult to remove with photoshop.

at first i thought bloody hell what a work of art but after reading harrys comments i now have doubt. i would like to know the truth but know we will never be told.

after just looking at the cafferys the member has never said he draws them from scratch so fair play im very impressed and wish i could afford to have one of my old trucks done.

They are souped-up snaps but a lotta work has gone into 'em so fair dues to the guys passion for trucks.

It took me 5 minutes to do this one ,but you get the general idea.

For all the doubters, here you go, if there is a way of getting it to look like this on a computer, please let me know, It would save me over 60 Hrs work :slight_smile:

I don’t want to get into forensics but this was done with a free prog Paintnet & if I upgraded I could make it exactly the same as your snap.
You asked us for comments & you got 'em. If these are genuine works of art then all you have to do is show us a work in progress?

This was my old White btw. Parked on the beach at Sete on transit from Geneva to Porto.