Malcolm Logistics Volvo FH Truck Art

Surely you must have something better to do than calling me a fraud, feels like I’m on an episode of CSI? Lol. Can’t stop laughing at the lengths people go to. Hehe, would love to see those images zoomed in, be interested to see all the finer detail on your computer mockup.

Its not fraud-your word -its artistic licence. Remember before you go into one & get personal that it was you that invited members of this forum for comment? Anyway a snap of your latest work in progress & of your studio would clear up the misunderstanding. If you do create these pics then you must be a fan of impressionism because the paint dots have made the pics look like digital snaps. I can’t see a brush stroke anywhere.
Prove me wrong -but either way I’m bored.

PS. My computer stuff was done in 5 mins with a basic prog. I have no intention of producing a work of art.
And on closer inspection that frame looks computer generated as well the perfect black edging surround.
Genuine antique Photoshoppe.

You won’t see brush marks, because I don’t use brushes, I use two ranges of colour pencil to get the vibrant colours, Derwent ColourSoft and Derwent Pastel Pencils, on Radiant white A2 Cotton textured acid free paper. Anyway, me thinks I’m trying to convince the unconvincible :slight_smile:

I’m impressed. Now show a work in progress - or don’t as the case may be. Your stuff is too perfect ,the dimensions, the lettering & that Caffrey detail of the curtain ratchet can only be reworked photo. But nice illustrations all the same. If you are making money out of these then best of luck.
As for myself ,I don’t want to install a photo prog to create the same image, border & frame .I got bored with that years ago.

not wanting to get into an argument about the ‘art’, but a few years ago, i went to a British Super Bike round at Mallory Park, i was helping out on the Riders For Health charity, selling raffle tickets to win a super bike, a couple of stalls down was a stand that was selling watches and ‘artwork’ of action from the various rounds of the BSB and WSB, the ‘artwork’ was of a very similar standard to this shown, when i asked the bloke that was selling the pictures, how much work went into doing them, his reply was “i just stick a photo into a scanner, run it through a program on the computer, and out they come”

i don’t really care about how they do the artwork, they look fantastic

I assumed they were computer generated but the artist claims they are all hand made. If so the first thing I noticed was that there is no reflection from the glass on the picture frame & I used to have the prog that generates the whole image; picture,border,& frame. I still have the CD but its time consuming to install & my passion for trucks has been taken over by snaps of good looking gals -that don’t need computer tricks to look good.
If this guy sweats blood just to make them look like computer clones then he has scored an own goal IMO.

photoshop can do that to a picture in about 20 seconds

I agree (with the right man behind the wheel) I could do a few examples but I got a new laptop & it means installing the prog ,which is a real pain.