Make Jail Great Again!

With it now dawning on Trump that none of his right-hand men are going to serve time for his stolen election bulldung - and everyone flipping and testifying against him, could Trump really serve time?

It would really “Make Jail Great Again” if he did.

No doubt that thing will have some lackey warming its bog seat once it gets locked up.

So… It has finally happened:-

TDS Spreads among the Transport community.

As of this past month, we now see that among the wider public it isnow apparently ‘absolutely OK’ to egg-on an actual atrocity-performing terrorist outfit, and as usual laws already in place are not being used to lock such people up for openly supporting Hamas. Their well-documented real and deadly actions against not a military target, but rather the “Civilians” that are seen to be supporting this so-called “RIght Wing Coalition” government (already fallen btw) of Ben Netenyahu of Israel.

Meanwhile, if you are so much as perceived as “Right Wing” in any way - it is now open season for you to be attacked on the street by lawbreakers whom the authorities - won’t do absolutely anything about.

“Interregnum” indeed, “Anarchy” in progress.

Again, I’ll just state that you lefties - must be proud.
Dozens of incumbent Labour people leaving the now-official Anti-Semite party in droves…
…Not just Jewish people, but the supporters of Jewish people too, I hasten to add…

WWIII has already started, and the first GLOBAL Civil war - hot on it’s tail.

Who’d have thought?

Keir Starmer is said to be “In no danger of losing the next election”, but IN danger of losing half his party activists!
How TF does THAT happen?

So many “liberals” are watching the “Jail Trump ■■■■ Show” running on the mainstream media outlets - that they’ve taken their eye off the ball of the far more immediate danger of total anarchy breaking out, especially if something nasty were to actually happen to Trump, such as “Becoming a political prisoner in a corrupt nuclear superpower”.
I can see a future scenario where THIS country gets invaded, only to get nuked by NATO - "To prevent Britain from falling into enemy hands" - you understand.
Colleteral Damage - IRRELEVANT.

Who’s gonna protect YOU if some Jihadist Hamas goon comes down YOUR street in their balaclava, or worse still - doesn’t even bother to wear a mask?

Are you gonna say “Hey Bud, I’m one of you - really I am!” at which point they’ll likely hand you a machete, and leer over you whilst you are expected to behead some kid they’ve approprated for their “on the spot” test of your newly stated loyalty to one of the worst barbarian/terrorist outfits of our time?
…Whilst also standing against the few people in the world that could have stopped it, and WOULD have stopped it?

This “Trump Cult” lefties speak of - is nothing more than a cult to save humanity by this point.
Stop reading the “Get Trump ■■■■”, and start worrying instead - why Bond markets are crashing again (China/Russia pulling the plug on the entire western financing model), and perhaps losing YOUR job in the near future - might concentrate the mind, somewhat…

Law and Order, previously represented by the Political Right is close to destruction around the entire planet by this point.
Once it IS gone - either expect your new evil “Allies” you’re shouting for on the streets - to either press-gang you into joining them on their future rampages - or you’ll quickly find yourself being their next “Stunt Cadaver” like the poor ethnic Russian citizens of Ukraine, who likely before Putin’s “Special Operation” refused point blank to take-up arms aginst the Azov takeover in their own country, doing the same to their ethnic Russian actual citizens - as France 1789 did to anyone wearing nice clothes who was NOT on board with Max Robespierre, and his “Reign of Terror”.
(By far MOST of people guillotined - were not aristocrats at all - just merchant-class people who didn’t support the revolution.

“Not supporting” is all you need to do these days to “Get attacked” on what was once - quite recently in fact- the safest country in the world to flee TO…

You have been warned.

Winseer - you are CF’s lovechild & I claim my £5

Winseer, you keep banging on about the financial implications of our western governments borrowing money from the Chinese (and maybe Russians), money that we gave them by buying the tat they made cheaply over the last 50 or so years…

But that is only part of the problem… the capitalist idea of a self sustaining market, needs an increasing market, and that model is about to collapse.

One way or another, the current system that we all live by, is going to crash…

I always knew this, but thought it would be my children, or theirs, that would see to this happen. Now, I think, that we will see this in the next 10 to 15 years.

the nodding donkey:
Winseer, you keep banging on about the financial implications of our western governments borrowing money from the Chinese (and maybe Russians), money that we gave them by buying the tat they made cheaply over the last 50 or so years…

But that is only part of the problem… the capitalist idea of a self sustaining market, needs an increasing market, and that model is about to collapse.

I always knew this, but thought it would be my children, or theirs, that would see to this happen. Now, I think, that we will see this in the next 10 to 15 years.

I agree with you it is about to collapse, and it’s all because the West has chosen to try and wean itself off dependence on Eastern backing at rather the wrong time.

If they wanted a government that “Opposed rising Chinese power” - then they could have openly supported Trump, who vowed to do just that before, and during his first term of office.
Instead, they got rid of Trump for the CCP’s benefit, and now they’ve run into bother of trying to stop Putin against the CCP’s wishes, resulting in the Eastern Hemisphere putting the entire western economies on “Cold Turkey” where we simply cannot borrow cheap money any longer via the bond markets being actively bought-up as previous BY the same Eastern powers, and BRICs combined.

The West is going to get a harsh lesson on “If you don’t earn it - you cannot have it”.
The Citizens of the West - need to seperate their belongings from their debts NOW whilst they still can.
Banks, meanwhile - are trying to trick people into securing the previously unsecured debts - so people can have their actual assets confiscated on future bankruptcy, rather than have millions of credit cards get defaulted at once - to NO consequence to the defaulting borrower (cannot reposses over “unsecured” debt) but multiple-bank collapse happening to the Banks, as it did in 1932.

Your money isn’t safe anymore - only your abilty to earn it - is as safe as your job. What if THAT goes too?
Income is everything - savings and investment income - can disappear as easily as the Bitcoin steam, or other “Financial Bubbles” over the years.
I strongly suggest that if you are not paid in Bitcoin - then don’t go out of your way to use it at all.
It is far easier to confiscate than actual hard cash, after all. The liquidity simply isn’t there, and if the banking collapse occurs sooner rather than later - it’ll NEVER be there!

Gold Coins - are your best bet.
Gold has been kept artificially low in price, with western banks emptying their reserve vaults for YEARS now.
What is left when the “Music Stops”?

Empty vaults, fiat currency based on debts that will now NOT be re-paid, and re-possessions of those less-careful people who re-financed unsecured debt into secured debt just before the end…

AVOID “Equity Release”, “Long-term savings tie-ups”, and “Credit Card Consolidation Loans”.

whisperingsmith:
Winseer - you are CF’s lovechild & I claim my £5

I was born in a no-longer existing hospital on what used to be the A21, not some former UBS yard turned into yuppie flats decades ago…
You have failed to win the £5 prize for correctly “spotting this ball”. :grimacing:

Winseer:

the nodding donkey:

I agree with you it is about to collapse, and it’s all because the West has chosen to try and wean itself off dependence on Eastern backing at rather the wrong time.

If they wanted a government that “Opposed rising Chinese power” - then they could have openly supported Trump, who vowed to do just that before, and during his first term of office.
Instead, they got rid of Trump for the CCP’s benefit, and now they’ve run into bother of trying to stop Putin against the CCP’s wishes, resulting in the Eastern Hemisphere putting the entire western economies on “Cold Turkey” where we simply cannot borrow cheap money any longer via the bond markets being actively bought-up as previous BY the same Eastern powers, and BRICs combined.

".

When did Trump oppose China? Have you ever seen him kissing Xi’s behind? Putin had him wrapped round his little finger - everyone knows all you have to say to make Trump your puppy dog is “Trump is a great leader” - then he does anything for you.

JeffA:

Winseer:

the nodding donkey:

".

When did Trump oppose China? Have you ever seen him kissing Xi’s behind? Putin had him wrapped round his little finger - everyone knows all you have to say to make Trump your puppy dog is “Trump is a great leader” - then he does anything for you.

Did you ever watch Trump Live at all whilst he was President?

He cracked at China nearly every damned day!

He went a bit cross eyed at China after covid but that was all mouth and gutwind - never did anything about it.

Before then - look up his comments on Xi - “Brilliant man”, “Incredible leader”. What a creep.

JeffA:
He went a bit cross eyed at China after covid but that was all mouth and gutwind - never did anything about it.

Before then - look up his comments on Xi - “Brilliant man”, “Incredible leader”. What a creep.

Trump has respect for his enemies.
Other previous giants from world history - did too.

Make no mistake, Trump has set politics alight, proving you CAN beat the establishment at their own game “For the good of the people” rather than “The corrupt support of foreign backers”.

Winseer:

JeffA:

Make no mistake, Trump has set politics alight, proving you CAN beat the establishment at their own game “For the good of the people” rather than “The corrupt support of foreign backers”.

No - he had his fluke in 2016, now everyones wise to him he won’t get that again. Lost in 2020, lost in 2022. And now he’s behind banning abortion which is going to KILL the republican vote.

JeffA:

Winseer:

JeffA:

No - he had his fluke in 2016, now everyones wise to him he won’t get that again. Lost in 2020, lost in 2022. And now he’s behind banning abortion which is going to KILL the republican vote.

2016 was the result of the deep state not rigging it more than 4% in hitlary’s favour, as they got complacent about defeating “joke candidate” Trump.
The main aspect of the vote rig all over the western world at this point - is that core Democrat/Leftist voters that then “don’t turn out” have their unused votes cast for them for that party they used to vote for - and no one misses their vote thus appropriated in that way, nor challenges the result that comes because of it!

The same thing happened even more openly in France at their last election, where leftists voters who initially supported Melenchon - coulnd’t bring themselves to back Macron in the run-off, so announced that they “wouldn’t be voting” - so the authorites could then switched all the unused lefty votes over to back Macron in the run-off without anyone noticing…

To be frank, if people are going to announce their voting intentions in a way that can facilitate such a open and obvious “Fiddle”, then WHY can’t we simply have an electoral system like our own Ruling Parliement where ALL votes cast have NAMES attached to who voted what way?
I fear a rigged result otherwise - a lot more than I fear some leftist government coming around my house after winning an election “fair and square” because I simply “voted for the other candidate standing against the Lefty”…

FFS - If we fear the latter - we already must be living in a banana republic of sorts!

As for “Abortion” killing the Republican vote?
Get out of here!

Are you telling me that the average Republican voter is NOT against the works of Satan AFTER all?

Don’t ■■■-■■■ the “God Vote” here as Trump has very much got that, despite being nothing like a traditional “Holy” person.

The correct answer to “Abortion” arguments like “It should be state-backed, and permitted in all cases” means that every mentally ill female in the country - is going to casually murder their unborn child for ANY reason they damned well feel like, including “Accidental ■■■”, “I don’t feel like it”, or even because they get talked into it by well-meaning fellow lefties…
At the end of the day, “Murdering a child” unborn or already born - is an act of EVIL. There’s no way you can convince a Republican voter that what Hamas just did last week - is anything but the same, and they’ll carry on voting for any candidate that is against legalising Abortion for any reason except “Endangerment of the Mother-to-be”, which is legal already and doesn’t need change.

There are some that say, even on the Right, that Trump could actually end up in prison and yet STILL could continue his campaign from there.

Could you imagine if he actually won the presidency from prison and pardoned himself. I would laugh so hard at the Left ■■■■■■■■ themselves :laughing:

Marky-p:
There are some that say, even on the Right, that Trump could actually end up in prison and yet STILL could continue his campaign from there.

Could you imagine if he actually won the presidency from prison and pardoned himself. I would laugh so hard at the Left [zb] themselves :laughing:

More and more people - are seeing and hearing what is really going on here:
The first truly anti-establishment world leader we’ve had in our lifetimes - getting abused daily, thus proving his core message is true:

“The Deep State want to get you all - but I’m in their way.”

It’s way beyond a “Conspiracy theory” that the Deep State exists by this point, let alone is buggering-up the vast majority of the public’s lives - left, right or center regardless!

Trump’s initial voter base - are going to end up being merely the “first ones to recognize this”…

Imagine what happens if young people decide to “switch their vote” without telling the pollsters they’re gonna do it?
…Or act up - should someone try to steal their vote from them, once it is apparent that they will NOT be voting for a Biden second term…

Edit: Check out this from Sunday Night…

What fascinates me actually is what leftwing lunatic they’ll eventually have as the democrat nominee. There is talk about Gavin Newsom, the man who destroyed California. Or their secret weapon, Michelle Obama, a lefty that’s as radical as they come.

If Trump doesn’t win then my next choices would be for Ron or Vivek to get in.

What needs to happen is to Make the Voting System Great Again so that the democrats can’t cheat again!

Marky-p:
What fascinates me actually is what leftwing lunatic they’ll eventually have as the democrat nominee. There is talk about Gavin Newsom, the man who destroyed California. Or their secret weapon, Michelle Obama, a lefty that’s as radical as they come.

If Trump doesn’t win then my next choices would be for Ron or Vivek to get in.

What needs to happen is to Make the Voting System Great Again so that the democrats can’t cheat again!

It is entirely dishonest of the Democrats not to forward their actual hidden-agenda deep state candidate now.
They want Biden to stay in office as close to the election next year as possible - so the real candidate doesn’t have to go through the kind of flak that Trump is getting in the world’s media.

If California-Infrastructure-destroying Gavin Newsom steps forward now - he’ll be a has-been before Christmas, like Ron DeSantis already is for the Republicans…
If another Obama steps up? - Same reasons for “hiding in the shadows for as late as possible” - apply.
These people don’t want to go through the normal “primary” process - they want coronation, because the other would-be candidates have all trashed each other beforehand during the early stages of any “primaries” that are there purely to give the world’s press something to chew on…

The loudest silence of ALL - is the fact that no Democrat has actually ruled themselves OUT of the Presidential race for the Democrat Nomination as of yet, with the exception perhaps of already-blown-up Kennedy who’s so disgusted at having been knocked back, that he’s now left the Democrats altogether, and may well stand as a third candidate like Ross Peroe over 30 years ago…

My guess is he might be convinced NOT to stand by the Democrats he’s now left - if it is perceived that his standing “helps Trump” perhaps by pulling moderate Biden voters away from voting Democrat in next year’s election…

Meanwhile, Trump - doesn’t need to debate anyone. He’s already due a “Coronation” as official Republican nominee, but for some stupid reason the minority “Rinos” still think they can wrest back control of the GOP from the Trumper factions, who’s most recent victory happens to be a Christian Conservative Speaker in the House of Representatives, something that got precious little Media coverage… I wonder why?

If the Rinos DID succeed in “getting rid of Trump” - then Trump will likely take his 80m+ support base with him as an Independent.

I predict they won’t bother trying to get Trump to lose the primary, more likely they’ll let him “win” for the Rinos, and then do a JFK on him…

As it stands, the worst possible outcome for next year’s election - is that the “result” isn’t known by Midnight Eastern Standard Time on actual Election Night…

How awful it would be if the exit polls suggested the election were somehow “neck and neck”…
How divided the public would be, with EVERYONE losing, because the Liberals lurking in the shadows - gain the most power and keep the most power as a consequence of such a divided nation…

Putting my neutral hat on a moment, - surely it would be better if the victory were DECISIVE meaning the election result can be called BY midnight on election night, as it is something like 75/25 one way of the other…

Of course, if Trump were to be the loser in such an outcome, then there’s nothing to stop him standing again and again in the future, with only his age and vulnerability to assassination standing in his way.
If Trump were to WIN by that amount though? - Just think of what America could get done, no more foreign wars, massive spending on infrastructure, full employment, and no losing domestic jobs to illegal-■■■-lately cheap labour…

Oh Yes, - whatever side of Politics you happen to be on - Wasn’t it simply more entertaining 2016-2020 than it has been 2020-2023 hmm?

Almost everything was better in 2016-2020, no new wars, the economy etc. Biden is such a joke it’s as if he is deliberately trying to destroy the U.S.

The sad thing is that Trump’s assassination really is a threat if he wins or looks like he is about to win, the deep state swamp do not like that he disturbed ‘their’ money flow and are likely to carry out a JFK 2.0 - in America, the land of the free of all places!

If Trump wins, watch China Virus 2.0 commence (Covid to you TDS sufferers). Even foreign governments like China and Iran do not want another Trump presidency.

Marky-p:
Almost everything was better in 2016-2020, no new wars, the economy etc. Biden is such a joke it’s as if he is deliberately trying to destroy the U.S.

The sad thing is that Trump’s assassination really is a threat if he wins or looks like he is about to win, the deep state swamp do not like that he disturbed ‘their’ money flow and are likely to carry out a JFK 2.0 - in America, the land of the free of all places!

If Trump wins, watch China Virus 2.0 commence (Covid to you TDS sufferers). Even foreign governments like China and Iran do not want another Trump presidency.

On that, we are in agreement.

It looks increasingly like the first lockdown was to fully-implement the vote rigging system now fully installed among all the Western formerly Democracies.
It is impossible to remove a “Mainstream” incumbent with an “Outisder” challenger under this new system.
You, as a voter - are obliged to vote for the “Opposition ONLY” to unseat the Incumbent.
Notice too, how becoming the “Official Opposition” is a closed-shop thing now:
The Establishment won’t let RP for example win a single seat time and time again, throwing the proberbial kitchen sink to stop it, like they did at Peterborough and Thanet.

The actual number of far-left supporters only number around 25-30% which will never be enough to win an election, but will ALWAYS be enough to be “Opposition” and therefore part of the Establishment as irremovable as the incumbents themselves.

Marky-p:

You been drinking the kool-aid and listening to Trump? Have you tried checking out the facts instead? Like Biden has created more jobs in 2 years than every republican government for the last 30 years? Trump adding 9 trillion to the national debt…I could go on.

Of course China and Russia want Trump as president - it’s going to divide and weaken America. That’s why the russians put so much work into electing trump in 2016. I remember how Putin played him for a ■■■■■ - he knew all he had to say was “You are a very great man Mr Trump” - that was it, Trump was blurting out state secrets to the Russians so Putin would flatter him some more.