Make Jail Great Again!

JeffA:

Marky-p:
Almost everything was better in 2016-2020, no new wars, the economy etc. Biden is such a joke it’s as if he is deliberately trying to destroy the U.S.

The sad thing is that Trump’s assassination really is a threat if he wins or looks like he is about to win, the deep state swamp do not like that he disturbed ‘their’ money flow and are likely to carry out a JFK 2.0 - in America, the land of the free of all places!

If Trump wins, watch China Virus 2.0 commence (Covid to you TDS sufferers). Even foreign governments like China and Iran do not want another Trump presidency.

You been drinking the kool-aid and listening to Trump? Have you tried checking out the facts instead? Like Biden has created more jobs in 2 years than every republican government for the last 30 years? Trump adding 9 trillion to the national debt…I could go on.

Of course China and Russia want Trump as president - it’s going to divide and weaken America. That’s why the russians put so much work into electing trump in 2016. I remember how Putin played him for a ■■■■■ - he knew all he had to say was “You are a very great man Mr Trump” - that was it, Trump was blurting out state secrets to the Russians so Putin would flatter him some more.

I have no words. You leftie loonies really are brainwashed.

JeffA:

Marky-p:
Almost everything was better in 2016-2020, no new wars, the economy etc. Biden is such a joke it’s as if he is deliberately trying to destroy the U.S.

The sad thing is that Trump’s assassination really is a threat if he wins or looks like he is about to win, the deep state swamp do not like that he disturbed ‘their’ money flow and are likely to carry out a JFK 2.0 - in America, the land of the free of all places!

If Trump wins, watch China Virus 2.0 commence (Covid to you TDS sufferers). Even foreign governments like China and Iran do not want another Trump presidency.

You been drinking the kool-aid and listening to Trump? Have you tried checking out the facts instead? Like Biden has created more jobs in 2 years than every republican government for the last 30 years? Trump adding 9 trillion to the national debt…I could go on. The only “data” to support such a notion (i.e.“Biden creating any jobs at all” rather than losing thousands of real jobs…) - are the first-friday-of-the-month “non-farm payroll” figures, that are massaged by including all “rent-a-mob” activists taken on, and are NOT actually “minus” those people that have lost their jobs any longer, since those real jobs lost - are simply connected to “Farm Payroll” in some way, making them legit to leave off the NFP data release. This release is nearly always “revised downwards” a few weeks later, as are the inflation figures…

Data available here for those hard-of fact-checking
https://www.fxstreet.com/economic-calendar

…Tells you what the market was “expecting” as well “consensus” - which is what moves markets btw.

Of course China and Russia want Trump as president - it’s going to divide and weaken America. That’s why the russians put so much work into electing trump in 2016. I remember how Putin played him for a ■■■■■ - he knew all he had to say was “You are a very great man Mr Trump” - that was it, Trump was blurting out state secrets to the Russians so Putin would flatter him some more.

China worked with the Canadians and America’s Far-Liberals during the lockdown, which suggests in fact that Trump was the LAST thing the CCP wanted, but as for Putin? - Trump was under a lot of pressure not to do any deals with Putin during his actual presidency, and a lot of harm could have been avoided around the world, had there been any would be forward-diplomacy from Trump of that direction - alas, blocked in it’s tracks…

The NWO and Deep State fear more than anything - the AUTOCRATS of this world.
Putin is more of that than Xiping is, so they’ll pretend it’s about them both being “Communist” when these days BOTH of them - have rather moved on a bit, don’t you think?

Trump - shows some respect for his enemies, as any noble adversary would and should…
To try and label that as “Brown Nosing”? - If that were actually true, then we could argue “Why isn’t Trudeu in jail already” - but then no one pays much attention when they do it, I guess…

Since Xi Jing-Biden has been in office:

• Afghanistan fell to the Taliban and 13 U.S soldiers died, leaving $85 billion worth of artillery to the Taliban.

• Putin invaded Ukraine.

• Israel under attack.

• China plans to move in on Taiwan which could affect global semiconductor supply.

• Highest inflation in 40 years.

• Highest gas prices on record.

The list is so long you could write a book.

It is retarded that anyone with common sense could tell me that corrupt Xi Jing-Biden has done anything good when you check his track record. Lefties at the same time will also tell you that a man can be a woman and vice versa, that tells what level of insanity they’re operating on :unamused:

Marky-p:

• Afghanistan fell to the Taliban and 13 U.S soldiers died, leaving $85 billion worth of artillery to the Taliban. Wouldn’t have happened, without the election being stolen.

• Putin invaded Ukraine. Wouldn’t have happened, without the election being stolen.

• Israel under attack.

• China plans to move in on Taiwan which could affect global semiconductor supply. Would have been blocked - by a Trump second term.

• Highest inflation in 40 years. DEflation already in evidence, until Trump was usurped… Remember this ?

2020 Toilet Roll and Oil.jpg
Remember too, that the average mortgage payment - was tens of pounds, rather than “over a grand” like it is now

Caused by the unneccesary proxy war picked with Russia. Some prices are not worth paying, especially abroad…

It is retarded that anyone with common sense could tell me that corrupt Xi Jing-Biden has done anything good when you check his track record. Lefties at the same time will also tell you that a man can be a woman and vice versa, that tells what level of insanity they’re operating on :unamused:

Watch how quickly the Lefties become disillusioned with their freshly-elected landslide government - once it becomes apparent that the electorate itself does NOT benefit from “Foreign policy giving it all away to those you’ll never meet”…

Everyone was supposed to be equal, with some of their own number being “more equal than others” - not some shady, foreign financier of pressure groups around the world, that strangely DON’T go away the moment an actual government of Far Left takes office, “job apparently done”…
“Inflation” achieves that best of all. It doesn’t matter how many pay rises you’ve had - if you still need double that to fill a shopping trolly…

And don’t forget the Democrats largest donor: The monster that is George Soros.

Here is a man that had a very difficult upbringing, which may have played a part in why he now fundamentally hates humanity.

He advances agendas that erode the fabric of civilisation, such as getting district attorneys elected in liberal cities that refuse to prosecute crime. Why would you even do that??

Soros’ key skill is spotting arbitrage oppotunities. He saw that it was a better return on investment to spend vast amounts of money on local races because if you can change how the laws are enforced, there’s no need to change the laws.

I hope this man rots in jail one day.

Marky-p:
And don’t forget the Democrats largest donor: The monster that is George Soros.

Here is a man that had a very difficult upbringing, which may have played a part in why he now fundamentally hates humanity.

He advances agendas that erode the fabric of civilisation, such as getting district attorneys elected in liberal cities that refuse to prosecute crime. Why would you even do that??

Soros’ key skill is spotting arbitrage oppotunities. He saw that it was a better return on investment to spend vast amounts of money on local races because if you can change how the laws are enforced, there’s no need to change the laws.

I hope this man rots in jail one day.

Totally agree.

He’s also a good example of how NOT to spend billions.
Think of the good someone ANYONE can do - if they only spent their money “Encouraging behaviour among the public - that furthers the positive future of humanity” rather than sets us all up to be toally destroyed, perhaps and even likely in our lifetimes?

Picture this:

It is Hardland and Wolffe shipyard in 1910. You have the opportunity to install extra lifeboats on the being-built Titanic.
You have a crystal ball that tells you the ship is going to sink - so whatdya do?
Replace Lifeboats with extra capacity to ensure as many people die on that fateful night as possible.

Climate change being “Man Made” is a similar such hoax:
What does it prevent us from doing? - R&D involving huge consumption of energy to achieve, for what should be our MAIN goal of humanity: - “Reaching for the Stars”.
The equivalent of April 14 two years hence here - would be an incoming asteroid that we could deflect - if we only had the technology… We could evacuate the entire planet - if we had spaceships as numerous as normal civil aircraft…

But alas, we’ve been pumped the “Lie mixed with the Truth” that

“We’re going to have a climate catastrophe soon - we must destroy the only means of escape we’re ever likely to have to perish in Earth-depopulating numbers as possible. That way, there will be around 100m people left on Earth that we, the Deep State will easily be able to rule over, with the plebians among them - our complete and utter servants…”

If an asteroid hits us and we’re not ready for the consequences, then hell yes - we’ll have a “Climate Catastrophe” alright!
The only “Man Made” aspect of it however is that we failed to PREPARE for this inevitability!

Ditching this obsession with being Anti-technological advance in favour of econonomic decline to “help others” when you know damned well a lot of the cash - ends up providing massive incomes for those already at the top…

Embracing “Autocratic” business and governing practices that can and has built world wonders over the centuries, and can yet unite Humanity and save us from without…

Ditching all philosophy towards this “Homo Superior” species that the Deep State associates wish to become - in favour of a traditional God-fearing Humanity that looks upwards for deliverance, rather than downwards toward damnation.

You don’t have to be religious to climb aboard any would-be space rescue…
BUT you do have to believe our future lies “Out there” to permit the infrastructure to be built that’ll enable it!

You don’t “Avert” climate catastophe - you PREPARE for it.
Oh the Hubris!

Marky-p:

JeffA:

Marky-p:

You been drinking the kool-aid and listening to Trump? Have you tried checking out the facts instead? Like Biden has created more jobs in 2 years than every republican government for the last 30 years? Trump adding 9 trillion to the national debt…I could go on.

I have no words. You leftie loonies really are brainwashed.

Do you really like Trump? His own sister said he was a “liar, a phoney, cruel, no principles - none”. And you want everyone to bow the knee to him?

Marky-p:

• Afghanistan fell to the Taliban and 13 U.S soldiers died, leaving $85 billion worth of artillery to the Taliban.

• Putin invaded Ukraine.

• Israel under attack.

• China plans to move in on Taiwan which could affect global semiconductor supply.

No it wasn’t 85 billion - you’ve been listening to Trump again havnt you. Do you just believe everything he says? Try a fact checker once in a while. Listen to serious Generals who know the subject - not some pampered farthole whose dad gave him 500 million.

What has any of that got to do with Biden? In 2020 we had Covid - if I was as daft as you I’d be blaming Trump for Covid. The world changes, things happen. Who the president of the US is has very little influence on anything.

You’ll be telling me Trump will end the Ukraine war in 24 hours next. From his jail cell.

When Trump says “I had gas prices down” - you do realise he’s taking about during covid when no-one was driving don’t you? Or don’t you grasp that?

The Energy Complex is demand driven.
Covid Lockdown wasn’t over Christmas, it was over Spring and Summer when demand had already dropped following the mild winter, better for disease spread of the normal kind, and helpful to the Covid Hoax in that it permitted re-branding of “background respiratory deaths” to be shunted into another “cause of death” column altogether.

All deaths from Bronchitus, Emphysema, Plurosy, Pneumonia, etc - were attributed to Covid when they were in fact seperate entries that tend to peak Febuary/March time normally.

There’s another “Demand Drop-Off” taking place right now, TODAY as I write this:

Oil down nearly five bucks today, Petrol/Diesel down 10c on the day as well.

Personally, I reckon it is because the US under Biden DARE NOT open up a new war front in the Middle East right now, something that in the past - they did whenever it suited them, the UN ruling against it as they do…

Not this time by the looks of it…

Oil Price Fact Check

JeffA:

Marky-p:

• Putin invaded Ukraine.

• Israel under attack.

No it wasn’t 85 billion - you’ve been listening to Trump again havnt you. Do you just believe everything he says? Try a fact checker once in a while. Listen to serious Generals who know the subject - not some pampered farthole whose dad gave him 500 million.

What has any of that got to do with Biden? In 2020 we had Covid - if I was as daft as you I’d be blaming Trump for Covid. The world changes, things happen. Who the president of the US is has very little influence on anything.

You’ll be telling me Trump will end the Ukraine war in 24 hours next. From his jail cell.

When Trump says “I had gas prices down” - you do realise he’s taking about during covid when no-one was driving don’t you? Or don’t you grasp that?

There were no new wars under Trump, and so far two wars under Biden. It’s because they know they (Putin etc) can do it under Biden’s watch with little to no consequences.

As much as the Left hate Trump, even Michael Rapaport, one of his most die-hard haters, said himself on video on ‘X’ “If it was between Biden and Trump I’d pick Trump.”

Even your own people are starting to realise that the world was safer under Trump.

In fact, even corrupt Zelensky has been publicly asking to meet with Trump as he knows he cannot win their war - what does that tell you?

JeffA:
What has any of that got to do with Biden? Who the president of the US is has very little influence on anything.

Are you even being serious with this comment? I can’t tell if you are trolling me or you’re a genuinely being naive about this.

Whoever becomes U.S president can have a HUGE impact on global politics and economies.

“When America sneezes, the rest of the world gets a cold.”

Come on Jeff ■■■■, this is politics 101! :laughing:

Marky-p:

JeffA:
What has any of that got to do with Biden? Who the president of the US is has very little influence on anything.

Are you even being serious with this comment? I can’t tell if you are trolling me or you’re a genuinely being naive about this.

Whoever becomes U.S president can have a HUGE impact on global politics and economies.

But you’re talking about the economy of america - not the president. If the economy crashes then it affects other economies yes - but nobody gives a flying toss who the president is. You don’t think Putin was sat there going “Oh, I’ll wait till Trump goes before I invade Ukraine”? That was just the time that it came to a head for an invasion. What do you think Trump would have done differently? What did he do differently over Iraq or Afghanistan? He just followed Obamas policies to the letter.

JeffA:

Marky-p:

JeffA:

But you’re talking about the economy of america - not the president. If the economy crashes then it affects other economies yes - but nobody gives a flying toss who the president is. You don’t think Putin was sat there going “Oh, I’ll wait till Trump goes before I invade Ukraine”? That was just the time that it came to a head for an invasion. What do you think Trump would have done differently? What did he do differently over Iraq or Afghanistan? He just followed Obamas policies to the letter.

I’m talking about both the President AND the economy, and you just proved my point with Putin. Of course Putin didn’t dare to invade during Trump’s reign, he knew he could carry it out easier under Biden’s weak leadership. American weakness emboldens the enemy.

As for Afghanistan, I know he wouldn’t have pulled out the military first before the civilians and he wouldn’t have left billions of dollars of weaponry to the Taliban. And don’t even get me started on that tool Obama…Trump has made it clear he wouldn’t have given a terrorist regime (Iran) $1.6 billion in cash and $150 billion in assets.

Marky-p:

JeffA:

Marky-p:

JeffA:

I’m talking about both the President AND the economy, and you just proved my point with Putin. Of course Putin didn’t dare to invade during Trump’s reign, he knew he could carry it out easier under Biden’s weak leadership. American weakness emboldens the enemy.

As for Afghanistan, I know he wouldn’t have pulled out the military first before the civilians and he wouldn’t have left billions of dollars of weaponry to the Taliban. And don’t even get me started on that tool Obama…Trump has made it clear he wouldn’t have given a terrorist regime (Iran) $1.6 billion in cash and $150 billion in assets.

You’re just talking hypotheticals - there’s no evidence Putin was sat there waiting to invade for 4 years. We can all make up silly stories. I could just as easily say China deliberately released the Covid virus during Trumps presidency because he was weak, divided America and was so stupid he would completely mishandle the response. In fact what did Trump do in response to China causing Covid? He claims everyone is terrified of him - presumably you agree with him - so what did he do to China? What did this big tough guy who would’ve been a janitor without his dad do? He did nothing. Absolutely nothing. Xi did it, he’s still there and Trump cowered and swallowed it. Just like he would’ve done with Putin invading Ukraine. I remember him once saying he would make China pay “trillions” in compensation. What did China end up paying? Sweet Fanny Adams. That’s your great tough hero in reality. Forget the fantasy - look at reality.

So why didn’t Trump pull out? He had 4 years and he was still there - he just did what he was told by the military. And there wasn’t billions - read the Generals involved in it. Tens of millions is the most I’ve ever heard they left behind - and you don’t risk troops to save obsolete, useless equipment. Trump gets the figure of 85 billion from the budget on building the Afghan army and security services since 2005 - money spent training and arming the Afghan security forces - it wasn’t all equipment, it was on training, building bases. It’s just a nonsense figure. Again - read the Generals involved, don’t listen blindly to Trump. He does tell lies you know.

Let’s face it - any future election is as much about “Believing it Legit” as it is to “What one believes is real” right now.

There’s plenty of people all over the world that WON’T these days believe hard evidence, even when put before them in person.
That suggests in turn that “no one trusts anything received third-party any longer”.

Meanwhile, we continue to trust those of the permanent political class, despite growing evidence that they are against the ENTIRE public, including the side of politics that elected them.

For example: Tories helping illegal migrants, instead of jailing/deporting them.
For example: Labour raising taxes to increase foreign aid, instead of being more efficient with the incomes they already have to spend.

It is all too easy to say “We’ve spent billions on Foreign Aid/NHS” to which the general public just don’t get to see the benefits from…
Waiting lists at an all time high - Where did the money go? Waiting lists swelled by illegal migrants… Why doesn’t the media call them for what they are?

The Establishment as we know it - are slipping away with their authority to rule.
They abolish Capital Punishment - but authorise various medical institutions to mass-murder countless people based on “contract rollout” rather than “serving the public” which is what they are supposed to be elected to do…

Now imagine this wealthy wild-card player who doesn’t draw anywhere near the full amounts they are entitled to - who gets things done against such a headwind of corruption, and right now seems rather better than what has happened since.

By stealing the 2020 election - the Left have to OWN the consequences of what they have done, which have been multiple and considerable.

If Trump were really revealed as being “ineffective” - then why have there not been dozens of formerlly Red States flipping Blue in the meantime?

The Democrats can barely win to hold onto their own states - even when openly cheating!

All that has to happen in 2024 - is an armed guard placed over all ballot boxes like Erdogan did during the Turkish election - and Trump not only wins another term, but this time - with the super-majority that he should and would have got before without EPROMed voting machines switching every third vote after hours.

It’s all about “What one believes”.

Of course Leftist voters want and must believe that Biden won fair and square, but no way was there over 70 million of them all voting “Biden” down voting papers without selecting a single “local” candidate on the same ballot paper - strangely resulting in NO big scalps EITHER WAY changing hands during both the 2020 and 2022 elections since.

Democracy itself has been subverted into a “computer-rigged Technocracy” stage-managed by the Mainstream Media who are on the payroll.
Do you really think that Fox handed over $800m of his own cash to settle a case that he couldn’t lose in court?
Nope. I suspect they were paid a cool billion of which they pocketed a 200m “commision” whilst making a big show of being “losers in public” handing back 800m over…
Fox were bought-over. That’s all there is to it. They initially supported Trump don’t forget, so it must have been a real big move to achieve such a “Flip” - but it is what it is.

Why did they also fire arguable the most popular journalist of all time, only for him to “become more powerful than you can possibly imagine” in his new “Afterlife”…?

We’ve all got a right to believe or disbelieve what we get told.
What NO ONE has got a right to do however - is pressure others to believe what YOU believe, in the form of sanctions/sackings/fines/imprisonment for “not following what you happen to believe in a position of power”.

I’m not going to be putting anyone else in trouble for not seeing sense - but it is high time the Democrats, Mainstream Media, and now the Hamas-embracing anti-semitic Labour party CEASED perseucting anyone Right of Karl Marx in their clingyness to outgoing power… :angry:

JeffA, Answer me this…Putin made his moves when Bush, Obama and now Biden were in office. If Trump was Putins weak puppet like you say he was, why on earth didn’t putin invade ukraine when his weak puppet was in office? Would’ve been the perfect time to do it don’t you think?

You’ll say “he could’ve easily done it during trumps administration.” Well why didn’t he then?

The truth is you have no answer. As much as you reserve a special hatred for trump, we both know he was a much tougher commander-in-chief than your God Joe Biden.

Marky-p:
JeffA, Answer me this…Putin made his moves when Bush, Obama and now Biden were in office. If Trump was Putins weak puppet like you say he was, why on earth didn’t putin invade ukraine when his weak puppet was in office? Would’ve been the perfect time to do it don’t you think?

You’ll say “he could’ve easily done it during trumps administration.” Well why didn’t he then?

The truth is you have no answer. As much as you reserve a special hatred for trump, we both know he was a much tougher commander-in-chief than your God Joe Biden.

No he wasnt tougher - dont confuse talk with being tough - you realy think a pampered rich mans son is tough? He let the Afghan war carry on even after saying for 4 years he would end it. Talk is cheap.

What do you think Trump would have done that Biden didnt? Why did China let covid escape when Trump was in charge? If he was so terrifying they would have closed the borders wouldnt they?

No hatred - you dont hate a farthole. I just prefer people who dont lie. So should you.

One thing - why do you think strategy is as simple as “that leader seems weak”? You dont think thats a schoolboys understanding? Did 9\11 happen cos Bush was “weak”?. Of course not - you could argue Bin laden wanted a “tough” leader so they fall into the trap of "being tough"and invading and losing. A “weak” leader might not have been so quick to start a war they would lose. If Bush had been top “weak” to invade Afghan and Iraq wouldnt we be 15 trillion and hundreds of thousands of lives in front? Think about it. Real toughness isnt always the schoolyard bully.

Maybe the deal Trump would have done with Putin was to go in as a joint operation to liberate Ukraine from the Azovs, and shut down the multiple bio labs in the SouthWest of the country in the process, by that point starved of Biden-Funneled cash…

No Ukraine war at all that way, just a short sharp conclusion to the Civil War that has been going on there for nearly a decade, with Zelensky doing nothing at all to prevent Azovs from Ethnic Cleansing the Ukrainian Russians East of the River…

Oh, and “doing that deal with Putin” - would have resulted in Oil and Gas being as cheap as chips, ongoingly - meaning guess what? Near zero inflation, AND the West didn’t ■■■■ off China, so that the Chinese bought less of our western freshly-issued debt since then…

Liz Truss was stood up to be knocked down, as the main actors knew that the bond collapse was inbound, and stood aside letting her take the hotseat, and of course - all the blame…

JeffA:

Marky-p:

No he wasnt tougher - dont confuse talk with being tough - you realy think a pampered rich mans son is tough? He let the Afghan war carry on even after saying for 4 years he would end it. Talk is cheap.

What do you think Trump would have done that Biden didnt? Why did China let covid escape when Trump was in charge? If he was so terrifying they would have closed the borders wouldnt they?

No hatred - you dont hate a farthole. I just prefer people who dont lie. So should you.

One thing - why do you think strategy is as simple as “that leader seems weak”? You dont think thats a schoolboys understanding? Did 9\11 happen cos Bush was “weak”?. Of course not - you could argue Bin laden wanted a “tough” leader so they fall into the trap of "being tough"and invading and losing. A “weak” leader might not have been so quick to start a war they would lose. If Bush had been top “weak” to invade Afghan and Iraq wouldnt we be 15 trillion and hundreds of thousands of lives in front? Think about it. Real toughness isnt always the schoolyard bully.

If you actually think Biden’s a tough leader, mate you need professional help.

The worst liars - are the ones that get believed by the most people.
They are also the most dangerous of liars, of course…

What’s the worst lie ever?

“That person over there - is lying to you!” when in fact, it is that speaker who is ‘telling the lie’…

Currently, the world’s worst liars are the Mainstream Media.
Without their help, the Deep State would be utterly powerless, as soon as any of their ongoing “Black Ops” around the world get exposed daily for what they are.
“Attacks against the entire Human Race”.