Mabey some sense about Calais crisis

The English and French governments have agreed to work together to repatriate the migrants particularly to west Africa. To show them there is know point trying to get to get to the UK and rest of Europe

Only one problem to send them back they have to know /prove where they are from, as it is fairly well known that they will destroy any ID they have once in the uk . no ID they can’t send them anywhere under current legislation , So apart from all talk and throwing money at the problem this government are clueless

Aparantly in the past they have used language experts who can differentiate dialects and calling there bluff to send them back some where worse than where the came from and they have coughed there original countries of origins

What happens when they say “No pappers, No speke English, Me not from Africa”? :unamused:

Why do they want the UK and no other safe EU country ?

ROG:

Benefits ,NHS treatment free of charge, and those who the authorities have no record of them being here , work as slaves for food and roof over their heads, They don’t get looked after in the rest of the EU

tommy t:

ROG:

Benefits ,NHS treatment free of charge, and those who the authorities have no record of them being here , work as slaves for food and roof over their heads, They don’t get looked after in the rest of the EU

They are going to other countries it just the UK that is difficult to get into I’m sure Germany has taken something like 45,000 of them . A lot of these migrants have been living in Europe on student visas left when the education was up

tommy t:

ROG:

They don’t get benefits as they are not in the system, but once they get asylum they may get some.,nor £1 million houses as Daily Mail reports. as they are illegals they are more than likely working in the black economy, Maybe emergency NHS treatment,

I work occasionally along side an Iranian who came to uk 15 years ago, and he has not claimed benefit since he got here, just child benefit for his 2 kids. Who were born here .
Only reason he came here was some friends here and he speaks English.

One ‘migrant’ who had actually settled in Britain for several months was on BBC breakfast a couple of months ago. After escaping from Sierra Leone where his family had all been murdered, via two shipwrecks and a trip on a truck axle, his reason for choosing Britain was so that he could be educated at Oxford University! Apparently that is the ‘Holy Grail’ some seek to get a good education and better themselves, they have read about it, the pirates (or whatever you want to call those who ferry them) sell it to them and that is what they want. Deluded souls but there you go, the one on the BBC had got a job and presumably accomodation and was very happy here! :unamused:

Pete.

windrush:
One ‘migrant’ who had actually settled in Britain for several months was on BBC breakfast a couple of months ago. After escaping from Sierra Leone where his family had all been murdered, via two shipwrecks and a trip on a truck axle, his reason for choosing Britain was so that he could be educated at Oxford University! Apparently that is the ‘Holy Grail’ some seek to get a good education and better themselves, they have read about it, the pirates (or whatever you want to call those who ferry them) sell it to them and that is what they want. Deluded souls but there you go, the one on the BBC had got a job and presumably accomodation and was very happy here! :unamused:

Pete.

I believe they are sold that
“pay me $2000 i take you to land where houses are free and government gives you free food and money!”

Like here in an RDC…

“you can have 9 hours on bay as long as they chalk your axles” :sunglasses:

Some will believe it eventually

There seems to be no reference to the repatriation word whatsoever within the UK news. :confused: If it is on the table it is more likely to be the French pushing the idea not the Brits with the FN gaining strength by the day.

As for them having no ID that’s just a bs excuse put up by the pro immigration Brits.Being that no ID obviously raises the terrorist question in which case language and DNA checks should be able to differentiate origin in most cases if not just ship them back to North Africa as the default choice.

andy187:
They don’t get benefits as they are not in the system

Asylum support eligibility starts on ‘application’.There are no conditions on the origin of the application.IE if they can get in they can then make an application regardless of how or what it takes to ‘get in’. :unamused:

chester1:
They are going to other countries it just the UK that is difficult to get into

If it’s easier to stay where they are on the continent then why risk their lives trying to hide in trucks etc to get here.The fact is,unlike soft touch UK,most of the continent,especially France,doesn’t follow all the bleeding heart bs ‘racist’ agenda regarding not making the immigrants welcome there.

andy187:

tommy t:

ROG:

They don’t get benefits as they are not in the system, but once they get asylum they may get some.,nor £1 million houses as Daily Mail reports. as they are illegals they are more than likely working in the black economy, Maybe emergency NHS treatment,

I work occasionally along side an Iranian who came to uk 15 years ago, and he has not claimed benefit since he got here, just child benefit for his 2 kids. Who were born here .

But they all know that if they hand themselves in or are caught in UKBA raids they will get benefits and more help than British citizens are able to get , like money to buy cars as public transport /taxi’s aren’t good enough , Either way they should not be allowed to stay deport the lot

tommy t:

andy187:

tommy t:

ROG:

But they all know that if they hand themselves in or are caught in UKBA raids they will get benefits and more help than British citizens are able to get , like money to buy cars as public transport /taxi’s aren’t good enough , Either way they should not be allowed to stay deport the lot

Biting the hand that feeds them :smiley:

Allow them into the tunnel all at once then fill the ■■■■ with water.

Problem? Pfft what problem

This is beyond a joke now, 2000 on Monday night, 1500 last night… When will we wake up and actually deal with the problem?! Send the army in, shoot on sight.

Ryy86:
Allow them into the tunnel all at once then fill the ■■■■ with water.

Problem? Pfft what problem

well said …that will stop the vermin coming into my ■■■■■■■ country

Radar19:
This is beyond a joke now, 2000 on Monday night, 1500 last night… When will we wake up and actually deal with the problem?! Send the army in, shoot on sight.

I think may be was this 2000 , may be not, just some company may be want pump money from goverment.

chester1:
Aparantly in the past they have used language experts who can differentiate dialects and calling there bluff to send them back some where worse than where the came from and they have coughed there original countries of origins

I can vouch for this, they detected the accents of a couple of thousand Pakistani migrants last year and sent them straight back to Bradford. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: