M1 Fire

Hot Wired

A Scania being prepared for export :stuck_out_tongue:

Hot Scania.JPG

christ thats one of ours :S

Danny27404:
christ thats one of ours :S

Who are us? Someone posted it on my Facebook and I stole it.

Warrens Warehousingā€¦ Where was it sheffield? that looks like the trailer i dropped there this morning :S

Was that what caused the mayhem around junc 22?

the office said it was a car fire :unamused:

Mark28:

when it finished burning i bet it was the size of a car lol that looks like the fire was having fun.

Mark28:

He just said on the M1 near Leicester so I guess it was

my first thought its one of theirs

Let us know if the driver is ok when you contact the office!

It was a mile before J22 southbound, I was sat in the queue for ages. When i went past it was completely destroyed. Ended up talking to people on the CB to pass the time.

That is the only true way to clean the inside of a Warrens truck ā€¦ shocking some of them are :smiling_imp:

Hope the driver got out ok .
Warrens - great place to tip . Used to get in there on a friday night / saturday morning around 02.00 straight on any of the bays down the bottom - let them know I was there and then into bed to 07.00 . Irish bread off - cake and biscuits on and back up the road to Belfast.

Loading in Portadown for Warrens.

With only a 5 hour breakā€¦gotta be an irish firm innitā€¦ :laughing: :laughing:

truckyboy:
With only a 5 hour breakā€¦gotta be an irish firm innitā€¦ :laughing: :laughing:

Laughs on you mate - I said I had a 5 hour break - I didnā€™t say it was a daily rest did I . Get your facts right otherwise its you that looks like a bellend.You know where I loaded and you know where I tipped .you have no clue how I got from start to finish. There are at least 4 different ways to ship across the Irish sea for that job and get to Warrens. The job was done legal. Try and figure it out before you jump to conclusions.

I passed it when I was northbound. It was out but a complete mess! I came back southbound about 2 hours later and its was completly gone. Full credit to the recovery and emergency services.

was another warrens truck involved in an accident m1 northbound after j 25 early fri 3/6/2011

stag10:
was another warrens truck involved in an accident m1 northbound after j 25 early fri 3/6/2011

Yes a very sad story with thatā€¦ the car that was under the trailer was doing 125mph when he rammed under the trailer. Driver killed instantly his passenger critical in hospital. All i know about that accident but our dumb ā– ā– ā–  transport manager asked for the trailer immediately and swiftly told to go ā– ā– ā– ā–  eggs by the police.

Wheel Nut:

Driver fine and again the question was asked ā€œwhy dint you drop the trailerā€ Gotta love these office people aint ya lol

Danny27404:

Wheel Nut:

Driver fine and again the question was asked ā€œwhy dint you drop the trailerā€ Gotta love these office people aint ya lol

Thereā€™s no saying it was possible or he had time to, but itā€™s not an unreasonable question to ask

jj72:

Danny27404:

Wheel Nut:

Thereā€™s no saying it was possible or he had time to, but itā€™s not an unreasonable question to ask

Ok so your driving along and smoke starts coming from somewhereā€¦ first thing you try to get it out the way if you can, now seriously are you going to attempt a de couple on a hard shoulder of a motorway? I know id be grabbing my ā– ā– ā– ā–  and phone oh and laptop and getting out the way of it.