Lukasz Urban. We will remember you

I have just trawled through the entire Berlin thread and frankly I am not impressed. In contrast to the many ‘RIP drives’ we see whenever there is a motorway fatality in this country, there seem to be only about three comments expressing sympathy which mention the poor innocent Polish driver who it appears, put up a brave fight.

Gentlemen we can do better than this, the poor guy was on his way home for christmas and was murdered.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … crash.html

It is a sad time for lukasz family and he was probly a decent man with a good family behind him.I do feel sorry for his family and his child who has to live with there loss.

yep, just another driver going about his business -condolences to his family and friends

Good post cav. His family are going to have a terrible Xmas, and I am guessing that it will be a while before they get his body back for a funeral.

Terrible way to die, fighting for your life.

I am setting up a just giving page - his family will have stress repatriating him and funeral costs all at this time of year.
Details to follow gentlemen.

There is already a go fund me jobby for him mate.

Very very sad, the poor guy was just trying to put a crust on the table. R.I.P Lukasz…

Poor fella. :cry:

RIP Drive.

He did nothing wrong. RIP and condolences to the family.

Whilst totally agreeing with all the above sentiments,the cynic in me is tempted to say that I’ll donate as soon Frau Merkel digs her ■■■■■ out :angry:

Agree entirely with the OP, seen similar on other forums - lots of Muslim / Islam bashing but little if any mention of the driver.

The guy by all accounts was a hero and fought to try and stop the ■■■■ to the last.

Awful at any time of year but now especially, RIP.

R.I.P. Luckasz. :cry:

Thoughts with his family.

RIP Luckasz

Look at meeeee. Look how compassionate I am.

:unamused:

SuperMultiBlue:

It’s not a " Look at me " post at all.

Your pathetic post is though, no question about it.

What’s wrong with showing a little respect to a fellow driver, who was murdered doing his job ?

SuperMultiBlue:

Get a grip on life you fool.

While a lot of us knock the east European drivers, especially the Poles, the majority are doing the same job as us, putting bread on the table!
If you read your history, you will see that the Poles have fought side by side with us in conflicts like WW2, where I believe there was a Spitfire squadron of Polish pilots.
I went to a local cemetery yesterday to pay my respects to a member of my Regiment that died in the Irish troubles, and close by was a grave to a Pole who died in 1943 fighting on our side.
This sort of tragedy should bring us together, he was our brother!
RIP Lukasz. God be with his family at this sad time.

Agreed Bestbooties.

Also its so easy to forget it suits those in charge to divide and rule, we as drivers shouldn’t be fighting each other, on a national or international scale, we are just working class lorry drivers doing the same bloody thing all over the continent, trying to earn a bloody crust, it suits the suits that we have animosity between us.

The Polish working class didn’t make the EU rules up, nor did our working class, bloody politicians did under instruction from those who pay them handsomely, its high time we the working class got back some solidarity, other working class bods are not the enemy, those in charge are and up to a point a cynic might wonder if importing islamist terrorists might suit the elites agenda, much to think about laterally for things are not always as they appear.

This poor chap is another victim of politicians, Merkel is probably the most dangerous person in Europe and has been for several years, the murder of poor Lukasz would not have happened in these circumstances if they hadn’t let these low life’s in unchecked and allowed them to do whatever they like.

The sour irony being that the former Eastern Bloc countries and Russia may be the few safe havens when our own working class descendants seek refuge decades down the line, possibly why Merkel and the cabal are desperate for those countries to take their so called fair share of the horde she invited en mass, so they can enjoy their own share of terrorism and street hell as decreed by her?

Rest in peace young Lukasz.

Juddian:
Agreed Bestbooties.

Also its so easy to forget it suits those in charge to divide and rule, we as drivers shouldn’t be fighting each other, on a national or international scale, we are just working class lorry drivers doing the same bloody thing all over the continent, trying to earn a bloody crust, it suits the suits that we have animosity between us.

The Polish working class didn’t make the EU rules up, nor did our working class, bloody politicians did under instruction from those who pay them handsomely, its high time we the working class got back some solidarity, other working class bods are not the enemy, those in charge are and up to a point a cynic might wonder if importing islamist terrorists might suit the elites agenda, much to think about laterally for things are not always as they appear.

This poor chap is another victim of politicians, Merkel is probably the most dangerous person in Europe and has been for several years, the murder of poor Lukasz would not have happened in these circumstances if they hadn’t let these low life’s in unchecked and allowed them to do whatever they like.

The sour irony being that the former Eastern Bloc countries and Russia may be the few safe havens when our own working class descendants seek refuge decades down the line, possibly why Merkel and the cabal are desperate for those countries to take their so called fair share of the horde she invited en mass, so they can enjoy their own share of terrorism and street hell as decreed by her?

Rest in peace young Lukasz.

+1

Think Merkel needs to find a new job!

I haven’t read the other thread but as anger is always the first and easiest emotion I can understand where the OP is coming from.

Anyway a sad loss so RIP Brother.