LOVE OR HATE

how many of u owt there love lorry driving as a job and how many hate it.

I like, altough I know, that It can be not the best job of the world :wink: But till now I never had better job then driving.

Don’t love it. Don’t hate it. I just enjoy it as it suits my idle nature and I can put as little effort in as possible to earn the money I want and still get the job done as required.

LOVE IT :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: but my job is different to most on here :exclamation:

I like it. Its just my circumstances within i hate…IM AGENCY :cry:

cant satnd the stuff yeuckk marmite

oh sorry suddenly thought you was on about the old marmite ads :blush:

actually though I love my job where else can you see most of the country and get paid for it

Love driving HGV’s, just happened to have landed a naff job at the moment, it wont put me off and I’ll find another job soon (I hope :smiley: ).

Tiger.

i enjoy driving even after 37 years behind the wheel

I hated my job from right early on. I came home one day and said i was going to find something better to do with my time, or, and this was a big or, or buy my own motor and go it alone. Best thing i ever did. Happy as a pig in ■■■. Never been so skint.

Money don’t buy happiness, it just takes the sting out of being miserable :smiley:

enjoy driving, love being away from misses for week… not best working conditions for us as trampers… think things will get worst before getting better

Love it, tried other things but happiest when I’m behind the wheel :sunglasses:

Love the driving…hate the loading and unloading. :smiley:

I like it alot sometimes. Once 7 pm comes thou i hate it just want to go home.

For the most part, I really enjoy the job. Tried other jobs, but like driving artics best of all!

I dont love it , but i realy enjoy most of my working week , i am never on the same route twice , could be Wales ,Haverfordwest, Lampeter,Cowbridge, Cardiff, or Nottingham, Mansfield,Grantham, Sheffield,Darby Dales or even Yeovil Bristol,Bath, Swindon, or anyware in between,apparently thats the Midlands :exclamation:

They keep on at me to do Italy, i might do this summer :wink:

Its definitely not 9 to 5 , but i have done that even got a few t-shirts and dont want any more .Just now doing what i do suits my life and the way i want to live it

:smiley:

Its ok i dont love it or hate it. I know i would rather be in Thailand running my own business, but as that is several years away yet i will stick with what i know. :slight_smile:

I guess my feelings are the same as most people.

I love the job I do, I just wish I could work for a company that doesnt think from within its ■■■■ cheeks. :laughing:

The problem is, It’s all I know. So doing something else would be a real headache for me.

my day job is cack. in an office with hardly any windows nd a computer screen to look at, with a boss that hovers over me asking if i’ve done this have i done that and if the work isnt done i need to work late and dont get paid extra for it.

on the weekend i jump in the wagon get loaded and off i go. nobody asking when i’ll be back or hurry up and do this, it needs to be done by such a time.

i love it and cant wait to do it full time, i know i’ll never be a millionaire doing it but job satisfaction is nearly as good.

I love driving artics,the buzz you get backing into a difficult area/bay/yard cant be beat,but company politics and a lack of help/knowledge from the office gets on my nerves.

Love it, it’s in my blood now which is why I came back to it from IT, plus the fact the money in IT went way down :wink:

The further the better and hoping to get back to european Trucking asap