lost keys

hi i know its long shot nut like a numb ■■■■ i lost my car keys possible on south mimms or toddington north with 2 ford keys on em 1 a new style one and 3 house keys if u find any could u let us know asap many thanks lke i said long shot but thought id try

Could you just give me a note of your address and car registration number please. It may help. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, hope you find them that ■■■■■ and can be expensive.

Try directory enquiries to get the phone number,they may have been handed in,there are still honest people in this world.If they have gone,it is time to change all the locks.

Why change all the locks? Who will know what they fit■■?

i rang everywere only one who didnt answer was south mimms gonna drop in in the morning i got spares to everything only saving grace is i lost em 200 mile away from my house :imp:

Good luck mate, I lost my car keys a couple of years ago, cost me £350 to get it sorted!

Scarab:
Good luck mate, I lost my car keys a couple of years ago, cost me £350 to get it sorted!

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

alot of insurances cover it with a small excess fee without affecting your ncb depends on if need changing sounds like yours won’t so im guessing couple of keys programmed and cut

SI_A:
alot of insurances cover it with a small excess fee without affecting your ncb depends on if need changing sounds like yours won’t so im guessing couple of keys programmed and cut

thanks for that pal

Hiya…i lost my keys many years ago but had spares… after about a week i was in this quarry
loading 6"sugar stone and noticed a glitter on the floor…yes my bunch of keys …lucky or not…
i see scarab said how costly keys are to replace i was forced to buy a new key for my Fiat
motorhome it cost £100 for the key and £70 to have the key programed at the garage which
was a 60 mile round trip…not happy…
John

well i pleased to report i found em in my trainer that was under the dash in the pasenger footwell behind my fridge of all places
standing by for the abuse :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

■■■■, i was going to say look there. :wink: :wink:

Haven’t posted on this thread,but been following it with some concern really.May I be one of the first to say ‘DIPSTICK’ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .Glad you’re sorted though.No changing house locks or paying ott main dealer prices for car keys.Nice to hear some good news for a change :smiley:

Sir +:
Haven’t posted on this thread,but been following it with some concern really.May I be one of the first to say ‘DIPSTICK’ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .Glad you’re sorted though.No changing house locks or paying ott main dealer prices for car keys.Nice to hear some good news for a change :smiley:

cheers pal i only wish id have found em before i went onto south mimms this morning with a torch looking under waggons :blush: