Lorry Ladies

Could provide some entertainment starting 30/7/2018 on BBC1 at 19.30
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0b7mjcc

I tried to watch it. Packed in after 10 minutes.
I mean, I don´t dislike Angela Rippon but it´s like watching your overenthusiastic 90 year old granny, who knows ■■■■ all about lorries, presenting the prog.

Just watched it, it’s a tang-fest. It does what its called lorry ladies, and that’s what it is, a very positive program.

watched the preview.
sad,so terribly sad.
if stobarts tv pish is scraping the bottom of the barre,then this is scraping underneath it.
she might be fair nick for her age,but soft focus cameras should be obligatory for tv presenters with face like a welders bench.
why would the use someone so totally out of touch?

He-he, even the driving school motor is tanged to the max

Producer sounds familiar :smiley:

chaversdad:
Producer sounds familiar :smiley:

The Poducer (not the Executive Producer I think Chaversdad is referring too) name is Niamh (pronounced Neev) which is an Irish name, explains the "Tang"ness I should imagine, so it is.

I can’t watch it though as I cancelled my TV licence and that includes [zb] on BBC online too.

bet the cabs stink of fish

SuperMultiBlue:

A very narrow stereotypical response, bit like saying all box-jockey wear there hi-viz 24/7, and every lorry from Ireland is a big 580 chicken.

biggriffin:

SuperMultiBlue:

A very narrow stereotypical response, bit like saying all box-jockey wear there hi-viz 24/7, and every lorry from Ireland is a big 580 chicken.

One of em was delivering fish mate, didn’t you watch it?

SuperMultiBlue:

biggriffin:

SuperMultiBlue:

One of em was delivering fish mate, didn’t you watch it?

Yes watched it, there was the training school truck, the girl who arranged the Ulster show drove a FM tipper, and the girl driving the little chicken rigid, Didn’t see any fish being delivered, unless the rigid had fish meal on.

Same time as coronation street,wount be watching it,don’t want to see DD in a skirt thanks. :laughing:

I thought Mr Ed was, well ummm . Dead? :confused:

Unless Holly Willoughby is driving the truck with no air con, on a red hot day sweating cobs, wearing a Newcastle Utd shirt as a short skirt I probably won’t bother watching it. :laughing:

Winseer:

I’m guessing it’s not that one.

Rentadent:

Winseer:

I though mister ed was a talking horse

Trukkertone:

Rentadent:

Winseer:

I though mister ed was a talking horse

^^^^^^^^^^
he used to be before the transformation. :slight_smile:

And AGAIN I´m looking for the “Like” button, multiple times :smiley:

Is this program a one off or a series ?

It was a one off, to think that I used to fancy Angela. Lorraine Kelly it is from now on.