Lorry driver charged with manslaughter of 39 [Merged]

meat out,and meat in??
hows that for a bit of tang stereotyping in november 2019.
if he is getting the full pudding on the way out,then he dont stand a chance on the way in.
no doubt he could be swapping comics with woody by now…
with the hooked up yoke,peekaboos and mega pelmet,he might as well have a sign on the roof stating TUG ME,IM A TANG FROM COUNTY ARMAGH… :slight_smile:

4-00 MINS IN if your not wanting to see a poor airport worker from pakistan getting caught with 10000 cigs and some hash. :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3bJsCsekTQ

dieseldog999:
meat out,and meat in??
hows that for a bit of tang stereotyping in november 2019.
if he is getting the full pudding on the way out,then he dont stand a chance on the way in.
no doubt he could be swapping comics with woody by now…
with the hooked up yoke,peekaboos and mega pelmet,he might as well have a sign on the roof stating TUG ME,IM A TAKG FROM COUNTY ARMAGH… :slight_smile:

4-00 MINS IN if your not wanting to see a poor airport worker from pakistan getting caught with 10000 cigs and some hash. :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3bJsCsekTQ

Let’s hear it for Milly, Diesel and the chocolate Lab yeay :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LONDON (Reuters) - British police said on Monday they had charged another man as part of their investigation into the deaths of 39 Vietnamese migrants found dead in the back of a truck near London last year.

Valentin Calota, 37, will appear at Basildon Magistrates’ Court near London on Monday charged with facilitating illegal immigration between May 2018 and Oct 2019.

The victims, who included two 15-year-old boys, were discovered in October in the truck container on an industrial estate in Grays in Essex, about 20 miles (32 km) east of London.

Autopsies concluded that the provisional cause of death was a combination of hypoxia - oxygen deprivation - and hyperthermia - overheating - in an enclosed space.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-52214839

Does that mean he’ll be locked up and unable to go to the pub or the park or see his family?

Oh wait…

All those #freemo types seem to have vanished?

pleading guilty and squealing like a canary from day one seems to be the way it goes now.
obvioulsly the media attention means a quick crucifixion and makes it more difficult for those with the bottle to deny it like this upstanding gentleman no doubt hooked thanks to woody.

bit of an extra nailbiter for harrison now…

wikibious.com/gheorghe-nica/

Pleaded Guilty. MOJO

toonsy:
All those #freemo types seem to have vanished?

They vanishd after a week when it became clear he wasnt an innocent pawn. They only defended him to begin with when it looked like he was being accused by the media and tried by social media.

what goes in and out when the doorbell rings■■?

the hughes bros bumholes… :slight_smile:
theyve had since october to get their act together,so im wondering if they are still sitting waiting for the ink to dry on an international arrest warrant,or if they are gambling everything on having a fast horse and a packed lunch ready for when the crap hits their respective fans.

I’m surprised he pleaded guilty, it’s pretty hard to kill something that is already dead.

joe royal:
I’m surprised he pleaded guilty, it’s pretty hard to kill something that is already dead.

I think that may help to explain why you are a lorry driver and not a barrister.

Poor MO put his hands up to pleaded guilty.
Just come on shy news.

joe royal:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
he would have got charged with 39 murders while being held incommunicado the 1st weekend,then took an offer of a deal for reduced charges,hence grassed on everyone so they got lifted almost immediately.

anyone heard how the fatties from warrington are getting on?
my info is a tad slow nowadays.

16 pages of this ■■■■.

Poor?

And shy apparently.

whats the alternative,?
the endless post hijacks from winseer and carryfast about how to copy and paste politics from google,the everyones wrong except me and how inferior everyones driving standards are compared to mine dross from jakethesnake ,or do you prefer the breaking news in the meaningless world of drivvle as seen through the eyes of dozy…stull like this is pure gold compared to that. :slight_smile:

Noremac:
16 pages of this [zb].

No ones forcing you to read any of it chief

Ireland not Island. Or do I have all this completely wrong.

Geoffo:
Ireland not Island. Or do I have all this completely wrong.

Isn’t this a thread about “how things are done” off the Hampshire coast?