Lord Loopy's new wheels

Two bottles of wine sorry about size of some of the pictures :wink:

stunin that mate plain and simple … :smiley:

looks nice cpt loooooooooopy less is more mate and thats just right, murals etc so so 80"s, spot on looooooooooooooooopy

Love the painted rims makes a change from shiny allys.

dutchy effect mmmmh

globby… are you drivin ure ex thackerys tag■■?

yea. why

just saw it last week thought it was you…

mmmmmmmmmh a fat wobbley gezza behind the wheel yep it beeeeen ME jody, i will paint it one day soon once my old maye cpt chubbs and me can agree on something of a design my paint it on the theam " its just bollockticks!!!" now there is food for thought :smiley:

Very smart motor mate. Looks good with the white fridge on.
Just got a question. What are the things on the back, at the rear of the unit?

they look like air line connectors cuz some trailers now have airlines by the landing legs so they are away from the catwalk and saves them stetching when jack knifed. Think so anyway :confused:

thats sweet i like that :sunglasses:

Very Nice…Like The Painted Catwalk…Whats That Made From It Doesnt Look Like Alloy Checkerplate

thats a really nice truck. :sunglasses: the catwalk looks well but i had a few trucks with the full cover like that and they got taken off because they seemed to play a part in tyres blowing,they were not helping get the heat away when running out on the continent.

Thanks for the comments everyone :smiley: grasshopper they are indeed the airline couplings i converted the trailer myself.
blissy the catwalk is just smooth ally done by s&b at wisbeach.
glenman we had the infill on the volvo and never had any problems.

very smart an tidy that, all that is needed is airkit rear light strips and double lights on the rear of the unti

any pics of there truck an trailer hooked up with the converted airlines im interested to see how they look !

dlote2009:
they look like air line connectors cuz some trailers now have airlines by the landing legs so they are away from the catwalk and saves them stetching when jack knifed. Think so anyway :confused:

I have seen these before on the continent, in fact maybe Murfitt used them if I remember correctly. Definately seen them on a UK outfit, doesn’t stop you getting covered in crap though.

the only downside to the posistion of the airlines if you accidentally leave the handbrake off your are in a bad position if the truck a trailer moves !

Very nice mate as others of said simple but very smart :slight_smile:

Lovely looking truck that ! Is that Fen Farm you run out of ? I sometimes use the truckwash there , I’ll keep a look out for you :stuck_out_tongue: