Lord Loopy's new wheels

very sweet looking motor there mate fair play

Sweet :sunglasses: :smiley:

thats the dogs that loopy a real tidy lookin truck plain an simple

globby 480:
looks nice cpt loooooooooopy less is more mate and thats just right, murals etc so so 80"s, spot on looooooooooooooooopy

is that what you keep telling yourself
:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Smart truck mate whats it like driving a brand spanking new motor!

Wheel Nut:

dlote2009:
they look like air line connectors cuz some trailers now have airlines by the landing legs so they are away from the catwalk and saves them stetching when jack knifed. Think so anyway :confused:

I have seen these before on the continent, in fact maybe Murfitt used them if I remember correctly. Definately seen them on a UK outfit, doesn’t stop you getting covered in crap though.

My Brothers Old Daf had these. Used to have low trailers on . he didnt have any running ramps and his fifth wheel was low, He did still have his original airlines tho, I see you have none, I dont know why you have moved the airlines as your Fridge is bog standard ? what will ye do if you ave to swap trailers for any reason i.e ye have to hire one?

was it easy movin the connectors on the Trailer ?

Very smart Motor, and very smart Trailer, would have had the Kelsa bar powder coated in the yellow, the black strip on the visor in yellow too but apart from that dont do anythin else!!! Ye dont need it, forget all those silly lights!

less is more!!!
reckon if ye got those done ye really wud stand out form the crowd, not that ye dont already mind.

What made you choose Scania over another Volvo ? how many do you have ?

Ye Pulled for Sealane , ye wud know Richard an Alistair, did ye have any dealings with Alan Coffey ?

av sent you a PM by the way.

I’m sure i saw this motor in Icelands Enfield last week. Very eyecatching (it got my attention at 15mph and not lookin where i was goin!) Very cool. Love the rims. I won’t be havin alloys again.