Looking for fresh truck

Don’t know if it’s any use to you,but Central Motors in Airdrie (Iveco dealer) has a brand shiny Stralis outside with a mini mid-lift. Don’t know if a Stralis would float your boat - but it will probably not be expensive.

mucker85:

Muckaway:

mucker85:
If I had the money. Use it until it dies and throw it away.

That Walkers have better units than tippers. They’re selling an ex Cleavers, new to Mitchells’ Scania 8w on an 09 plate for nearly £39000.

The Zetros’s look mean bits of kit.

They’ve got a sense of humour that dealer, looking at their prices. No wonder that ex Collett Bros Hino brick wagon has been for sale for months. :wink:

xfmatt:

cav551:
If you are in and out of farms all day long, driving along narrow, muddy country lanes often in the dark, I would have thought that the lower cab on a CF would be easier to get in and out of, cut down on tree damage and put you closer to the action at road level, that is apart from any payload advantage. I have certainly found that I get a better seat of the pants feel in a CF than I do in the higher XF cab or any other tall cab vehicle. AFIK the XF will be taller than a bulk trailer while the CF will allow the roof deflector to be set at minimum angle to match the trailer height.

Won’t have a cf mate as its not a flat floor cab. I wouldn’t expect anyone to stay out all week in a cf cab. An xf with no roof spoiler is absolutely fine on the bulk game although I drive a super space and you do have to be careful with low trees and sheds on farms.

Matt.

it’s been a while, but isn’t there more head room in a cf space cab than in a xf space cab?

There’s one just turned up on truckbay UK on Facebook

stevieboy308:
There’s one just turned up on truckbay UK on Facebook

Seen it thanks mate. Think I’m sorted with one now anyway just waiting for it to come off. Typical though been looking for ages and then 2 turn up on Truckbay in 3 days!! Typical.

Matt.

Found anything yet?

mucker85:
Found anything yet?

Yes mate 13 plate Xf FTP. Get it Saturday all being well.

Matt.

xfmatt:

mucker85:
Found anything yet?

Matt.

Nice.

Yeah I’m just looking for some side collars for back of cab now. Been quoted £700 odd quid by Daf so it’ll stay as it is unless I can find some on a breaker somewhere.
Matt.

xfmatt:
Yeah I’m just looking for some side collars for back of cab now. Been quoted £700 odd quid by Daf so it’ll stay as it is unless I can find some on a breaker somewhere.
Matt.

jameshartchorley.co.uk. always breaking Daf.

Cheers pal

xfmatt:

mucker85:
Found anything yet?

Matt.

Any photos?

mucker85:

xfmatt:

mucker85:
Found anything yet?

Matt.

Any photos?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458402501.491408.jpg

Yoke looks tidy,
health to enjoy :exclamation: :exclamation: :sunglasses:

Nice

[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15] thanks lads.