Looking for fresh truck

t,o,m airdrie are selling one on ebay just search daf xf on ebay you should find it

Surprised how many XFs there are on ebay has the arse fallen out of the export market?

Own Account Driver:
Surprised how many XFs there are on ebay has the arse fallen out of the export market?

Yes, and according to a big DAF exporter I sold a few trailers to the other week, its the Chinese who are causing the problems…

They are selling brand new billy basic kit into Africa, amongst other places, for around the same price or cheaper than our 500k tractors :unamused:

Stanley Mitchell:

Own Account Driver:

Yes, and according to a big DAF exporter I sold a few trailers to the other week, its the Chinese who are causing the problems…

They are selling brand new billy basic kit into Africa, amongst other places, for around the same price or cheaper than our 500k tractors :unamused:

How long will it be before the same Chinese motors find their way it the British market.■■

Own Account Driver:

To much electronic crap on stuff nowadays?

mucker85:

Own Account Driver:

biggest thing with the african market is they dont want ad blue

scotstrucker:

mucker85:

Own Account Driver:

biggest thing with the african market is they dont want ad blue

and they’re not keen on auto’s.

anything that’s going to be exported will have the ad blue turned off anyway

Or could it be the mx engine has a poor reputation

shugg:

Stanley Mitchell:

Own Account Driver:

How long will it be before the same Chinese motors find their way it the British market.■■

There was a Chinese tipper on display at the tipper convention last year.
My mate enquired on prices and they wasn’t much cheaper than a volvo

Yeah what’s happened to those Sinotrucks? They were meant to be here by now. That Irish lot who assembled Hinos were meant to be building them.

That’s the one but if there almost as dear as a volvo I couldn’t see them selling many.
There’s a firm in Ireland about to start importing Chinese vans which is the old ldv maxus

kr79:
There’s a firm in Ireland about to start importing Chinese vans which is the old ldv maxus

Christ, why don’t they start importing Marina pickups while they’re at it and a few Allegros as company cars. :laughing:

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sourc … blhxySSIAQ
From last years’ CV Show.

You owe me a drink!!

ebay.co.uk/itm/2010-Daf-105- … SwJkJWkWxu

ebay.co.uk/itm/2009-Daf-XF10 … Swa-dWkXUo

kindle530:
You owe me a drink!!

ebay.co.uk/itm/2010-Daf-105- … SwJkJWkWxu

ebay.co.uk/itm/2009-Daf-XF10 … Swa-dWkXUo

Lol appreciate the links mate but I’ve already seen these two. They’re a bit older than what I’m looking for really in ideally looking at 2012 onwards if possible. Back to the drawing board!!

Matt.

Shame you don’t want a Merc.

If I had the money. Use it until it dies and throw it away.

mucker85:

That Walkers have better units than tippers. They’re selling an ex Cleavers, new to Mitchells’ Scania 8w on an 09 plate for nearly £39000.

Muckaway:

mucker85:

That Walkers have better units than tippers. They’re selling an ex Cleavers, new to Mitchells’ Scania 8w on an 09 plate for nearly £39000.

The Zetros’s look mean bits of kit.