Looking for fresh truck

Evening fellas.

I’m now looking to replace my 08 Daf with a newer model. I’m looking for an XF105 ftp (mini midlift) and find them hard to come by. Ideally in looking at no more than 4 years old and up to about 500000km. Tipping gear a bonus but not essential and preferably an automatic. Just thought id put it out there to you lot see if anyone knows what’s about.

Cheers
Matt.

I’ve got a normal midlift Superspace for sale on Durabrites if that is of any interest. It’s an Auto and has the wiring and dash switch for a PTO to be installed. Available end feb. Has 372000 kms. High spec unit.Reg Dec 2011

No sorry mate that half 3-400kg difference makes a big difference at the end of the year. The more I carry the more the wagon earns at the end of the day. Thanks for reply though.

Matt.

xfmatt:
No sorry mate that half 3-400kg difference makes a big difference at the end of the year. The more I carry the more the wagon earns at the end of the day. Thanks for reply though.

Matt.

No problem didn’t know if the alloys would save enough to componsate.

Do you no what the difference weight wise between a cf and a xf ftp out of interest

lee mat:
Do you no what the difference weight wise between a cf and a xf ftp out of interest

Not sure to be honest. Would think 3-400kg something like that.

Matt.

There’s a 62 plate cf space cab with small mid lift in commercial motor this week £29.950

lee mat:

Nearly half a ton diffrence

If you are in and out of farms all day long, driving along narrow, muddy country lanes often in the dark, I would have thought that the lower cab on a CF would be easier to get in and out of, cut down on tree damage and put you closer to the action at road level, that is apart from any payload advantage. I have certainly found that I get a better seat of the pants feel in a CF than I do in the higher XF cab or any other tall cab vehicle. AFIK the XF will be taller than a bulk trailer while the CF will allow the roof deflector to be set at minimum angle to match the trailer height.

cav551:
If you are in and out of farms all day long, driving along narrow, muddy country lanes often in the dark, I would have thought that the lower cab on a CF would be easier to get in and out of, cut down on tree damage and put you closer to the action at road level, that is apart from any payload advantage. I have certainly found that I get a better seat of the pants feel in a CF than I do in the higher XF cab or any other tall cab vehicle. AFIK the XF will be taller than a bulk trailer while the CF will allow the roof deflector to be set at minimum angle to match the trailer height.

Won’t have a cf mate as its not a flat floor cab. I wouldn’t expect anyone to stay out all week in a cf cab. An xf with no roof spoiler is absolutely fine on the bulk game although I drive a super space and you do have to be careful with low trees and sheds on farms.

Matt.

kr79:
There’s a 62 plate cf space cab with small mid lift in commercial motor this week £29.950

Seen that mate although I think it looks a bit rough around the bumper and that. Plus it’s quite high mileage if I remember rightly?

Matt

Didn’t take much notice tell the truth don’t all dafs look scaby round the bumper lol

xfmatt:

kr79:

Seen that mate although I think it looks a bit rough around the bumper and that. Plus it’s quite high mileage if I remember rightly?

Matt

Hi Matt, our used guy has some Premiums with tipping gear on ready to go, not sure of the year. PM me and I’ll ask him to call you if your interested.

Chrome Lozenge:

xfmatt:

kr79:

Matt

Hi Matt, our used guy has some Premiums with tipping gear on ready to go, not sure of the year. PM me and I’ll ask him to call you if your interested.

Thanks for offer mate but as with a cf I wouldn’t expect anyone to stay out all week in a premium cab. Looking for Daf preferably.

Cheers
Matt.

We don’t do nights out but have just bought a cf and to be fair I was impressed with the room in it although engine hump is a little high.

I’d work away all week in a CF if the money was right. Pay me a percentage of what you save on purchase and fuel savings and I’d be very interested.

mucker85:
I’d work away all week in a CF if the money was right. Pay me a percentage of what you save on purchase and fuel savings and I’d be very interested.

Haha I’m sure you would [emoji6]

pdservicesuk.co.uk/

Ring and ask for Paul, he has got a 59 plate, with around 600kms on the clock, if it is any good to you drive?

xfmatt:

mucker85:

A CF should be better on fuel, a sensible saving is good for you and the driver.
I used to spend a week away in a 7.5 ton Merc and the CF we had was palatial in comparison.

mucker85:

xfmatt:

mucker85:

A CF should be better on fuel, a sensible saving is good for you and the driver.
I used to spend a week away in a 7.5 ton Merc and the CF we had was palatial in comparison.

Like I said, I don’t want a CF.