Long Departed Southampton Hauliers (Part 1)

Buzzer:
Memory chasers, Buzzer

If this is the correct link?
The boat had a strange birth: Built in Austria, and took 15 months to be floated half built down the Danube…
doverferryphotosforums.co.u … d-present/

Well there you have it, Buzzer

235722991_10227478340683222_6731976322444660669_n.jpg

The one & only Mr Eddie Huntley probably with a Hocfun trailer, Buzzer

Both Transcons leaning to the left!

J&W

AC92DA0E-7B9B-44CD-BF17-9764A16A220A.jpeg

robthedog:
J&W

Amazingly dangerous, on that roof without a hi vis vest.

Mikey1964again:

robthedog:
J&W

I know, but Health & Safety is so ‘yesterday’ now that taking the knee is de rigeur :wink:

ERF-NGC-European:

Mikey1964again:

robthedog:
J&W

I know, but Health & Safety is so ‘yesterday’ now that taking the knee is de rigeur :wink:

True & he’s before his time with the knee too !

He must have been a pioneer. :sunglasses:

Dad & his Dog Scamp, SCATS before I was even a twinkle!
Jeremy

Badger:
Jeremy

Yet another blast from the past for me, Southern Counties Agricultural Trading Society, 1960 ish when I was a sales clerk selling Sheen flame guns, they were a frequent customer of ours. Don’t tell Buzzer though, I can’t remember if I included Sheen in my CV. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

Spardo:

Badger:
Jeremy

Yet another blast from the past for me, Southern Counties Agricultural Trading Society, 1960 ish when I was a sales clerk selling Sheen flame guns, they were a frequent customer of ours. Don’t tell Buzzer though, I can’t remember if I included Sheen in my CV. :unamused: [emoji38] [emoji38]

Still say I going down scats even thou it’s been mole Valley for a few years now

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Buzzer

For us Romsey boys

72F9F5AB-C34B-44F4-9DFB-0598DBD77097.jpeg

Any one remember this rollover, there was one on the Tesco roundabout with a load of wine but not sure if it was this one or an STS, the bottles were then named named chateau Windhover and there were a lot of helpers clearing up the debris with there cars quite adjacent to the scene, Buzzer

142133103_10158081530901242_1607111886362767637_n.jpg

Buzzer:
Any one remember this rollover, there was one on the Tesco roundabout with a load of wine but not sure if it was this one or an STS, the bottles were then named named chateau Windhover and there were a lot of helpers clearing up the debris with there cars quite adjacent to the scene, Buzzer

I’m pretty sure that’s the one that went over on Chilworth roundabout top of the avenue

robthedog:

Buzzer:

I’m pretty sure that’s the one that went over on Chilworth roundabout top of the avenue

Wasn’t wine as Hazchem board on grill, although some wine can be pretty hazardous if you drink too much

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi All,
Just to wish everyone who looks in on this thread a Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
Stay safe.
Richard and Angela x

MaggieD:
Hi All,
Just to wish everyone who looks in on this thread a Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
Stay safe.
Richard and Angela x

Thank you Richard & Angela for your Christmas wishes… Joyeux Noel, Feliz Navidad, & Merry Christmas to you both. :slight_smile: Ray Smyth.

Princes Southampton advert 1974.

volvo princes soton 74 psoton.PNG