Long Departed Southampton Hauliers (Part 1)

Jimski absulutly fantastic brilliant regards rowly ward

rward:
Jimski absulutly fantastic brilliant regards rowly ward

Many thanks Rowly :smiley:

There is a photo floating about on the Valiant/Venturer in the bar area with, Matt ( I shot myself) Calaghan, Nick Vosper, Brian (3 Fingered freak) Young and another chap. I’m sure that is Rowly sat on the left. Anyone got it on here from FB? Rowly can dispel the myth and put the last piece in the jig saw!

Jimski:
Hi all model I did of Richard Greens Jameson Scania 111 VHO500V
Which he drove back in the day !! Another happy chappie !!

Jimmer old Dickie aint happy any more Horry got him booked out with a load of groupage on tonight’s ferry out of Pompy so he better get his skates on, cheers Buzzer.

PS. another great model mate.

tribsa:
Hi Bewick
They will go in the skip soon then.
But nobody will make money out of them :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Cheers
Rich

Tight Wad ! :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Buzzer:

Jimski:
Hi all model I did of Richard Greens Jameson Scania 111 VHO500V
Which he drove back in the day !! Another happy chappie !!

Jimmer old Dickie aint happy any more Horry got him booked out with a load of groupage on tonight’s ferry out of Pompy so he better get his skates on, cheers Buzzer.

PS. another great model mate.

Give him a call John I know he’ll definitely be up for that !!

Hi Jim
Spot on again mate well done

Bewick
Send some of your millions & you can have them.
Cheers
Rich

Well done jimmer another brilliant model but surely that was mr greens son picking up the model for him. :sunglasses:

gerbil sb152:
Well done jimmer another brilliant model but surely that was mr greens son picking up the model for him. :sunglasses:

Your to kind Kev !! :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Jimsky, your latest model is unbelievable, rusty paintwork, snow chains, grubby chassis at the back, missing marker lens the list goes on and on, congratulations or as the kirmits say chapeau! regards Andy

horaces first:
Hi Jimsky, your latest model is unbelievable, rusty paintwork, snow chains, grubby chassis at the back, missing marker lens the list goes on and on, congratulations or as the kirmits say chapeau! regards Andy

Thank you "Horace’s first " the first two pics and last two pics were taken before the model had been put on its base, and your right there were no side markers on it and if you look behind the cab the air lines were not connected either all gets done on the final base, but the markers are on it in Richards pic, and air lines on !
Thanks for all the nice comments, dunno what to do next ■■? Maybe a Pat Duffy’s 142 with the tag axle?
or my first ever truck for Meachers Scammell Handyman, and 20’ container ■■?

Jimski:

horaces first:

Thank you "Horace’s first " the first two pics and last two pics were taken before the model had been put on its base, and your right there were no side markers on it and if you look behind the cab the air lines were not connected either all gets done on the final base, but the markers are on it in Richards pic, and air lines on !
Thanks for all the nice comments, dunno what to do next ■■? Maybe a Pat Duffy’s 142 with the tag axle?

Hi Jimski, How about doing a “Robert Baillie” Atkinson Borderer, A fine Hampshire haulier from the past.
Kind Regards, Ray Smyth.

Ray Smyth:

Jimski:

horaces first:

Hi Jimski, How about doing a “Robert Baillie” Atkinson Borderer, A fine Hampshire haulier from the past.
Kind Regards, Ray Smyth.

Could do Ray but I don’t have an Aki model in the stash, some one does one in Resin but I don’t know who ?

Jimski:

horaces first:

Hi Jimski,
The spare wheel and snow chains did it for me, fantastic, well done once again.
Question: Do you live in a mansion or do you have a plane hanger in the back garden to keep this wondefull collection, ■■? Harvey

Hi all hope every one is well. Jimmer i have just realized the jameson scania and mine where half sister’s that was VHO500V mine was VHO502V does anyone know who had VHO501V just out of interest must have been a scania batch of number’s. I remember Horace telling me he bought it from scania salisbury it was ordered by a company doing low loader work it had heavy duty back axle only do 50 mph but would do it up hill and down dale fully loaded and with 20 ton in the trailer the spring’s never moved but a very hard ride, any way they cancelled at the last minuete and Horace got it for a good price. (Ah another Mary Hopkins moment.) :smiling_imp:

A Mammoth Transport merc ?

Hi all here are the pictures of the model jimmer did for me there is even a rope to pull the tilt up on the side and if you look very close at the last pic of the interior there is a tacho card a pair of pliers and a music cassette in the center by the seat bloody marvelous detail. Only criticism is the trailer has no bent mud guards or other damage but it is always possible it was it’s first trip so i had not done any damage yet. Well done jimmer :smiley:

IMG_1002.JPG

IMG_1001.JPG

IMG_0999.JPG

IMG_0998.JPG

IMG_0997.JPG

IMG_0996.JPG

IMG_0995.JPG

IMG_0994.JPG

Hi all me again forgot to say he even got the can of oil right on the step as the old girl used a drop. :smiley:

I dont know if this company is still going or not ■■

poole153.PNG.jpg