London Bridge

What did the white rigid have to do with it?

Blocked the road and stopped traffic going onto the bridge.

Wise move given that the perp was wired with a (dummy) bomb.

Did you see the Polish guy poking the perp with a Narwhale tusk?

Pole with a Pole…you absolutely want them on your side in a scrap.

Let’s see which politicians are the first to throw votes away - by declaring that somehow this now-dead perp “had his rights infringed”…

Good on those members of the public, even the OTHER ‘convict out on release’ - who loaned a hand there, to the injured and endangered.

GasGas:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

your average polski is generally more normal than over here regarding hatred and bigotry towards taliban,muslims and illegals in general terms,so he didnt want to miss out on a chance to give one of them a good kicking legally.
the video link to the scuffle and the topping is below but they pause it at the good part.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8b-i_o1SdM

Mealy mouthed Corbyn has been on the news waffling on about democracy FFS ! He will probably complain about the brutality towards the Perp and will want the Bobby who shot the ■■■■ suspended. Well Corbyn’s response is predictable because he is a supporter of every Terrorist group in the World particularly the Jihadi scum bags. How anyone can vote Labour while that ■■■■ is the leader well words fail me they really do ! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: Bewick.

Bewick:
Mealy mouthed Corbyn has been on the news waffling on about democracy FFS ! He will probably complain about the brutality towards the Perp and will want the Bobby who shot the [zb] suspended. Well Corbyn’s response is predictable because he is a supporter of every Terrorist group in the World particularly the Jihadi scum bags. How anyone can vote Labour while that [zb] is the leader well words fail me they really do ! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: Bewick.

My thoughts exactly Dennis, I sent an email to our newly adopted Labour candidate telling her politely that I wouldn’t vote Labour again until that abomination of a leader is replaced. Ps. In this case Boris is the lesser evil, but at least he is patriotic. Regards Kev.

kevmac47:

Bewick:
Mealy mouthed Corbyn has been on the news waffling on about democracy FFS ! He will probably complain about the brutality towards the Perp and will want the Bobby who shot the [zb] suspended. Well Corbyn’s response is predictable because he is a supporter of every Terrorist group in the World particularly the Jihadi scum bags. How anyone can vote Labour while that [zb] is the leader well words fail me they really do ! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: Bewick.

My thoughts exactly Dennis, I sent an email to our newly adopted Labour candidate telling her politely that I wouldn’t vote Labour again until that abomination of a leader is replaced. Ps. In this case Boris is the lesser evil, but at least he is patriotic. Regards Kev.

Patriotism doesn’t mean someone cant still be a self serving bumbling idiot.

it must be better to have the leader of the uk seen as a bumbling fool laughing stock as one who is a thinly disguised pro terrorist?

though with the amount of foreigners in uk government and officialdom today then the foxes are certainly in charge of the hen house.

GasGas:

They don’t like it up’m!

toonsy:

Self serving maybe, definitely an argument for that but dont let the bumbling idiot routine fool you. Boris Johnson is a very clever man.

Bewick:

if you think corbyn supports terrorists maybe you should look into the actions of the conservative government and their policy with libyans who murdered children at the manchester areana

The revelation that the British government likely had contacts with the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) and the 17 February Martyrs Brigade during the 2011 war in Libya – groups for which the 2017 Manchester bomber and his father reportedly fought at that time – raises fundamental questions about the UK’s links to terrorism.

Indeed, a strong case can be made for a devastating conclusion: that the UK is itself a de facto part of the terrorist infrastructure that poses a threat to the British public.

Foreign minister Alistair Burt told Parliament on 3 April that: “During the Libyan conflict in 2011 the British government was in communication with a wide range of Libyans involved in the conflict against the Gaddafi regime forces. It is likely that this included former members of Libyan Islamic Fighting Group and 17 February Martyrs Brigade, as part of our broad engagement during this time.” This is the first time the government has admitted to having contacts with these groups at that time.

As Middle East Eye revealed last year, the British government operated an “open door” policy that allowed Libyan exiles and British-Libyan citizens living in the UK to join the 2011 war, even though some had been subject to counter-terrorism control orders. These dissidents were members of the LIFG, and most were from Manchester, like the Abedis. Renowned journalist Peter Oborne subsequently revealed that they were “undoubtedly encouraged” by MI6 to travel to Libya to oust Gaddafi. Indeed, after the Libyan leader was overthrown, these fighters were allowed back into Britain “without hesitation”.

There are numerous other key questions that demand answers. When Theresa May was home secretary in 2011, did she know about or authorise the despatch of Libyans living in the UK to Libya, and were Salman or Ramadan Abedi specifically part of this process? If she did not, what were security services, who reported to her and then foreign secretary William Hague, therefore up to? Did either the LIFG or the 17 February Martyrs Brigade receive either direct or indirect UK assistance to fight in Libya at this time? Why were the Abedis allowed to return back to the UK after fighting in Libya with no questions asked?

markcurtis.info/2018/04/06/what- … velations/

Another ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ let out of jail for terrorist tendencies too bloody soon, why was that?
If the death sentence or at least life imprisonment was mandatory for these ■■■■ s., innocent people would still be alive tonight.

Help me out here, gadgie who stabbed people was convicted of terrorism in 2012 and given aa indeterminate sentence later reduced to 16 years by appeal court who stated he should serve at least half in jail. Now I’m no rocket scientist but half of 16 is 8, so add that to 2012 makes 2020, wtf was he released in 2018! Hands up if you think the British justice system is run by a bunch of absolute f- wits. Ffs, you’d do more time for fiddling your taxes (or your tachos)[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bewick:

They can vote labour because with that bell end as pm it’s still better than having the other even bigger bell end boris Johnson for another 5 years and he’s the only realistic alternative

Rowley010:

Bewick:

They can vote labour because with that bell end as pm it’s still better than having the other even bigger bell end boris Johnson for another 5 years and he’s the only realistic alternative

LOL really!!!

The-Snowman:

toonsy:

Self serving maybe, definitely an argument for that but dont let the bumbling idiot routine fool you. Boris Johnson is a very clever man.

Aye, I also used to think the bumbling idiot routine was an act, but after watching him on the Leader’s debate and the Andrew Marr show this morning I’m not so sure. He is, undoubtedly, a clever man. But knowing all about the Classics or speaking Latin aren’t necessarily qualities that make you a respected leader. His tactic is to waffle and bluster until his time’s up. He’ll almost always change the subject to Brexit,(as he’s been coached to by Head Office, fair enough), maybe blame Corbyn for obstructing him, or, his favourite, say he’s only been PM for 100 days, thereby absolving himself of any clusterfück his party has created.

He’s very clever, yes, but in a very conniving untrustworthy way.

“Terrorists should ‘not necessarily’ serve full jail term, says Jeremy Corbyn”

kerbut:

Quite right too, a 762 or even an old stock .303 saves the bother.

Fortunately those involved with letting scum like that out early are the ones most unlikely to become one of their victims, so far.

Juddian:

kerbut:

Quite right too, a 762 or even an old stock .303 saves the bother.

Fortunately those involved with letting scum like that out early are the ones most unlikely to become one of their victims, so far.

Lets hope that the lawyers who fought his appeal are now regretting their actions after two innocent people have been murdered by their client, but somehow I doubt it as they long as they got paid then they couldn’t care what crimes their client then goes on to commit

unless your paying top whack that only the rich can afford then all any lawyer will do is go through the motions on legal aid rates and not give one monkeys toss of the outcome.
they might appear interested face to face,but you can bet your bottom dollar that they will do nothing they dont need to do and be completely unconcerned about your outcome.