Living in spain need a job in spain help

hello to everyone looking for hgv work in south of spain.live near tarifa so can get to ports of algerciras or cadiz,but if needed will travel further.will consider any work any time.not worried about working for low pay as this is the way it is at the moment.(low pay better than no pay)as me old nan would say god bless her.would be greatful for any tips job offers or names of companys.so come on you expat truckers and owners rack your trucking brains and help find me that job :smiley: :laughing: :bulb: thankyou for reading this and hope to speak soon .cheers

There is no work in Spain
End of

I´d gladly give you a list of names if there were any jobs but with over 20% unemployment its very hard
can you speak spanish? the reason i ask is that my boss doesn´t speak english rather like a lot of transport bosses in andalucia so that would be an advantage. if not there are quite a few english furniture companies about but i don´t know if they are taking on.
have you tried the container companies in algeciras? altransa seem to be quite busy at the moment loading a lot of containers in acerinox maybe they´ve got an opening :bulb:

welshboyinspain:
I´d gladly give you a list of names if there were any jobs but with over 20% unemployment its very hard
can you speak spanish? the reason i ask is that my boss doesn´t speak english rather like a lot of transport bosses in andalucia so that would be an advantage. if not there are quite a few english furniture companies about but i don´t know if they are taking on.
have you tried the container companies in algeciras? altransa seem to be quite busy at the moment loading a lot of containers in acerinox maybe they´ve got an opening :bulb:

good god the internet is now available in south wales. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

welshboy hola como estas?hablo espanol regular.thanks for reply going to try at altransa this week sometime give in cv see if i can get foot in the door you never no.got a list of spanish firms from the net so will be on their case as well,if you could give me alist of those english firms that would be helpful.vacamoreno muy negativo no need?later hombre :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sorry to browncow2 your not the negative one its dogtanian?hands up made a mistake.first for me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi, If your willing to work away from home for upto 3 weeks at a time send me your CV. sgb@scantransport.com Good luck.

There is a fella called Ross pennykidd parks in Cadiz got a couple of motors

are a CV in spain ay
hope you can rit in spanish

thanks for your posts :smiley: stevebarnes thats on its way to you if you could send me some details when you receive it that would be good intrested.530power will look them up cheers mate.happydays :laughing:

I have seen drivers place adverts looking for work at truck stops all over Spain,owner drivers may need some time off for relief work,and see your advert in Spanish.Or place an ad in their trucking magazines.

toby1234abc thanks for your input on this matter very helpful cheers mate top :bulb:

Luis Simoes in Portugal,register with the tax office,receive a tax number,proof of address,get a job in Portugal.
Brites transportes lda
Pombal TIR
Trans pascual
Stop trans lda
Garland laidley group(part of euro psl freight,Maldon,Essex.)
Patinter,Mangualde,motor parts to europe.
Jesus Ramirez

once again toby1234abc thanks for takin the time to post a reply will check them out asap. :smiley: if anybody else has any tips or info please post them they would be much appreciated thankyou.

If possible,and affordable,why not combine a holiday by driving over to Spain/Portugal,and knock on some doors,with all your kit in the boot,they may have a job that needs doing that day.Have all your documents to get the tax number,or IVA number,i did mine at Porto.
If you speak German,they will offer a job at Notheger transport,near Waidring,in the Austrian Tyrol,they do easterrn and western europe,Russia,Scandiavia,food tankers,general haulage,fruit juice.You could stay at the Waidringhof hotel,down the road,until the paperwork is sorted,the owner may even translate the application form,if ask nicely.Fly in to Salsburg,rent a car.

toby1234abc:
If possible,and affordable,why not combine a holiday by driving over to Spain/Portugal,and knock on some doors,with all your kit in the boot,they may have a job that needs doing that day.Have all your documents to get the tax number,or IVA number,i did mine at Porto.
If you speak German,they will offer a job at Notheger transport,near Waidring,in the Austrian Tyrol,they do easterrn and western europe,Russia,Scandiavia,food tankers,general haulage,fruit juice.You could stay at the Waidringhof hotel,down the road,until the paperwork is sorted,the owner may even translate the application form,if ask nicely.Fly in to Salsburg,rent a car.

toby, read the OP he lives near tarifa :open_mouth: think austria is a bit far to travel for work :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OK,WBIS,the wages are not too clever,an Ukrainian driver on for Patinter is on 1200 euros a month. :smiley:

toby1234abc:
OK,WBIS,the wages are not too clever,an Ukrainian driver on for Patinter is on 1200 euros a month. :smiley:

i was parked next the patinter depot near vitoria a couple of months ago, hundreds of trucks and trailers parked up and every car in the drivers car park had a bulgarian number plate.
most of the time when i encounter a patinter anywhere across europe they are either BG or, as you say, ukranian but i don’t understand how ukranians get to work in the EU as truck driving isn’t considered skilled enough or there isn’t a sufficient shortage to warrant so many work visa’s :confused: :imp: :imp: :imp:

toby1234abc:
Luis Simoes in Portugal,register with the tax office,receive a tax number,proof of address,get a job in Portugal.
Brites transportes lda
Pombal TIR
Trans pascual
Stop trans lda
Garland laidley group(part of euro psl freight,Maldon,Essex.)
Patinter,Mangualde,motor parts to europe.
Jesus Ramirez

expect to take home about 1200 euros a month and be away for at least 3 weeks at a time with anyone of them

toby1234abc:
If possible,and affordable,why not combine a holiday by driving over to Spain/Portugal,and knock on some doors,with all your kit in the boot,they may have a job that needs doing that day.Have all your documents to get the tax number,or IVA number,

Toby,
Whats an IVA number ?, I have a NIE number as I own a property near Malaga